• This topic has 16 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Vanessa Law
      Managing Ambassador

Dear Ladies,

Today we’re unveiling a brand new homepage on Crossdresser Heaven.
      Check it out: https://www.crossdresserheaven.com – like and share if you enjoy the new look!

We’ve also updated the list of questions you can answer in your profile. Head on over and let your friends know more about your crossdressing experience. If there are other questions you’d like to see on your profile let me know.

The new member registration process has been streamlined as well.

We are always hard at work to bring you the best crossdressing website on the Internet. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to make your experience on Crossdresser Heaven even better!

Hugs,
      Vanessa

Thank you for the warm welcome. I am a bi-gendered inactive CD. Being married with 2 boys, alone time is erratic at best. So I am doing my best to do the online presence to keep my alter ego alive. My wife is no longer supportive of that side and I love her very much and have accepted to live online in femme.

Vanessa Law
      Managing Ambassador

Hi @jerricaann69 – welcome dear! I’m sorry your wife isn’t supportive, but I hope that you can find the love and support online here at Crossdresser Heaven.

*big hugs*

Hi girls. I am new to this site and would like to make some girlfriends, especially where I live. I live in western New York. Anyone out there close by? I have been cross-dressing most of my life, a little. However, about 6 years ago, I started getting completely dressed and even went out a couple of times. I am planning on going to the GALA in Erie PA. Anyone else going. I would love to meet you.

Anonymous

Hi Melissa. I live near Owego, is that close enough ? I would like to go to the Gala, but I can’t afford it right now. And I don’t have a full outfit; no shoes, no wig, and no make-up. I hope you enjoy the Gala and come back and tell me all about it. Thanks.

Anonymous

Hello all. I have loved the feel of women’s clothes as far back as I can remember. I can only dress in my bedroom or when the roommate is gone. I have never gone outside dressed. I would love to be, at least, semi-passable so that I could venture out… someday. I hope that I may find some friends I can talk to here. Thank You, Ladies.

Anonymous

I am one of the earliest user while testing is going on.

Whether once again i have to introduce myself??

I have also report about some problems that time but couldnt get any reply.

hope the problem is rectified.

Hello Ladies!!

I am soooo excited. I recently had a revelation, that I am a woman inside, and I love that. I have suppressed and outright lied to myself since age 4. Haha. Now, after 20 years of miserable marraige and 3 wonderful kids, I am divorced and sooooo happy. I finally get it!!! I found myself…in the girls clothing store!! Yay. 🙂 Now, where did I put that Lip Plumping Gloss?

My name is Danielle Marie Milejevich and I am proud to say I am a woman inside, and sometimes outside too! 🙂

Anonymous

Hi I’m Cynthia, my friends call me Cynthis, at least I hope y’all do. I’m 53, divorced for a long time. Been dressing as long as I can remember. I try to dress as much as possible but don’t get to everyday. I look forward to participating here and hopefully meeting many good girlfriends. Thank you for the site Vanessa, love it!!! I also love emails and would love to hear from anyone who needs a good friend to talk to. Cynthiasloan930@yahoo anytime, always enjoy meeting new people. Love Cynthis

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Cynthis-so glad to have you here! PM me anytime hun-we Cynthias need to stick together!

Thanks! I love the new look and your site is more mobile friendly now. 🙂

Now if I can just figure out how to make my photo upright, lol.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

easiest way is to right click on ic on your desktop and click edit which should being it up in Paint. Use the rotate function there o rotate 90 degrees then save as JPEG copy under new name to desktop then use THAT copy to upload as profile pic!

Anonymous

Hi everyone – 42 m here, looking forward to interacting with you all. I’ve been wearing panites on and off for years but have gone 100% for about a year now and and am slowly exploring my female side. Oddly enough I feel more masculine the more I dress up. Has this happened to anyone else? I have really enjoyed getting used to wearing heels (I WISH I DID THAT SOONER, I LOVE IT) and have gotten very good at walking in them.

Am also discovering my love of thigh highs (as you can tell from my profile pic) and am just staring to be aware of womes wear. Dresses, tops, SHOES!!!! I’m happy to be among like mined friends. I am married with 2 kids and when I tried brining up the subject to my wife, it wasn’t going to go well so I’m still in the closet with my CD.

Please feel free to reach out and hope to talk to everyone soon!

Michelle

Randi
      Lady

Hi my name is Randi and I would like to thank all of you beautiful ladies that have sent friend requests since I’ve only signed up a couple days ago.  I’ve  been crossdressing pretty much my whole life, as a young kid I used to wear an old skirt my  mom had in the basement, use to think I was a ballerina.   I really enjoy the comfort of a skirt and a blouse or a dress.

But sadly my crossdressing is done on the sly.  As a truck driver you can usually find me wearing my bra and panties and maybe a skirt.  My wife doesn’t know about my feminine side, though I’m sure she suspects, she found one of my bras once. I explained that since my breasts have grown to a B size and wear it in the truck to keep them from bouncing.

I’m just more comfortable and relaxed when I’m enfemme mode.  well got to go for now thanks again for the welcome

Hugs

Anonymous

Hello, My name is Nicole. It makes my heart pound with excitement to introduce myself as Nicole. I’m Looking forward to meeting new people that feel the same as me. I love to dress and feel sexy.

Anonymous

Hello from Oregon I am new hear started dressing around 4 or 5 years old just panties the bras and dresses when I could. I whent in Marines to help me stop but did not help. I got marred and she did not know about me dressing till about 2 years later all most lost her but did not and she still don’t like it but we work it out. I wear bras and panties all the time and love it she is still working so I can dress and get out 1 or 2 times a week and if I am dress when she gets home it is ok, this is all for now. (keep looking good) xxx

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?