Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Good evening my name is Brittanie and I just joined.  I am so excited to find this site and I cant wait to make new friends.

A little about myself I’m 45 Mwm who has dressed for my entire life. About a.year ago I met another girl who helped me really come out.

I’m in the Chicago area and look.forward to talking and sharing

BRITTANNIE

Anonymous

Hi Brittannie

Welcome! We sincerly look forward to seeing more from you in the future. I live in Michigan, not far from South Bend Indiana.

I know you’ll be welcomed and safe as well as comfortable here.

Enjoy your time here!

Anonymous

Small world I spent most of my summers as a child in Elkhart and also Sturgis Mi

Leonara
      Ambassador

Britannie , welcome to CDH… You definitely will meet lovely ladies who will be friends and offer help.. Please Private Message (PM) me anytime

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Brittannie   welcome.  We’re girls from all over and in time you’ll find someone near . Friendships here are wonderful; the girls here  sharing their experiences and always here looking to hear stories from others . I’m happy your enjoying our site and looking forward to seeing you here.

Stephanie 🌹

Brittannie welcome to CDH and I hope you will enjoy the site as much as I do.  There are some great ladies here and I am sure you will make some friends and learn to be the best Brittannie you can be.  Good luck with you future and say hello I love to chat girl chat anytime.

Sara Marie

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Hello Brittanie! Welcome!  Glad you found this site. The girls here are wonderful. I found this site quite by accident,  happy I pushed beyond my shyness to join, and help me to transform to full self  acceptance. Love to chat and hear your story. Karley xx

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?