- April 17, 2021 at 7:58 pm #479181Susan DaviesParticipantRegistered On: April 18, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 12 times
I’m very new to this. I’ve been crossdressing my entire life (in secret), but things have recently changed, so I’ve started to explore this aspect of me. It’s exciting and a little scary to say the least.
We’ll see where this all takes me…
Hope to talk to you all,
- April 19, 2021 at 8:10 am #481069Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 47Replies: 1552Has thanked: 5567 timesBeen thanked: 3510 times
Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.
Thank you, Samantha Roarke
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 18, 2021 at 6:16 pm #479579
- April 18, 2021 at 9:14 am #479418Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 1592Has thanked: 17749 timesBeen thanked: 5266 times
Hi Susan nice to meet you and happy you joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy the ride its awesome he he .. Lots to see and do here as reading the forums and posts from many ladies here as the are on there journey down there femme path in life so when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments then your turn ha ha give us a story or two about the life and times of Susan as she travels down her path on her wonderful journey .. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms to your new home and as you joined and came thru our doors you must have seen the sign there that read Please deposit all Fears and all Scary thoughts here as you will not be using them inside these doors we are very supportive and accepting ..As for making friends here there are so many ladies here to make lasting friendships with.. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon ..
- April 17, 2021 at 11:35 pm #479220Autumn ValiantDuchessRegistered On: July 14, 2019Topics: 36Replies: 1181Has thanked: 18117 timesBeen thanked: 3177 times
- April 17, 2021 at 10:47 pm #479213Fancy NancyDuchessRegistered On: October 11, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 12Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 26 times
Welcome to CDH. Like you, I was a secret crossdresser all my life but the stress of hiding it and suppressing it kept me angry and depressed and that (the anger and depression) cost me two marriages. Finally, with therapy (which led me to understand that the only thing wrong with crossdressing was my unnecessary guilt and shame) I was encouraged to continue and enjoy it- to ‘fill my boots’ and celebrate the joy of being
true to myself. I have done that and wow, what a relief! I am now experiencing true equanimity, a sense of peace I have never known before. I hope you find that too.
- April 17, 2021 at 9:53 pm #479208Stephanie RobertsPrincessRegistered On: May 20, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 558Has thanked: 4764 timesBeen thanked: 1933 times
- April 17, 2021 at 8:36 pm #479198
- April 17, 2021 at 8:22 pm #479189Lexi Rose ZeleLadyRegistered On: October 15, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 41Has thanked: 39 timesBeen thanked: 101 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.