- July 11, 2019 at 9:20 am #196919
Tammie SwensonParticipantRegistered On: October 14, 2016Topics: 18Replies: 327Has thanked: 538 timesBeen thanked: 253 times
<p style=”text-align: left;”>What Brand(S) of Female Underwear (i.e. Bras, panties etc) do you like the best including what kind of fabric ?</p>
- July 18, 2019 at 1:12 am #198862Alicen ThairmsParticipantRegistered On: July 15, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 149Has thanked: 460 timesBeen thanked: 236 times
I’m from the UK, I get my underwear from Asda or Sainsbury’s Tu range. I go with cotton briefs and bras.
- July 17, 2019 at 6:05 am #198661EmilyParticipantRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 8Replies: 269Has thanked: 867 timesBeen thanked: 435 times
My favorite brand and style of panties is Warner’s Blissful Benefits nylon hipster. Second best is Warner’s No pinches, no problems hipster with lace, in nylon also. I get them at walmart here in Virginia. Favorite bra brand has to be Soma. I have only one of them, and love it. More comfortable than any of my other brands.
- July 15, 2019 at 3:14 pm #198206Laura LovettParticipantRegistered On: November 18, 2018Topics: 27Replies: 926Has thanked: 1401 timesBeen thanked: 1580 times
Triumph and Valbonne are my favourite brands, but I loved the BHS range, before that store closed down. I only wear silkies on special occasions, though.
For every day wear, I like Morrison’s Nutmeg range – really super-light cotton, perfect shape and soft elasticity – you forget you’re wearing them!
- July 14, 2019 at 7:36 am #197761helenmarieParticipantRegistered On: August 1, 2018Topics: 8Replies: 89Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 134 times
Hello Tammie, Sorry, another Brit to add to your question. I buy most of my undies from Matalan & Asda [ Walmart in the USA ], but I do use Primark & M & S as well. These shops sell good quality undies at a reasonable price, I have spent more money on undies from other shops, like John Lewis/Victoria Secerts but in the end they are not much better, so why pay more. I like cotton undies/bra for every day use, but the lace/nylon/frilly ones for going out in. love, Helenmarie
- July 14, 2019 at 3:57 am #197730Cynthia HughesParticipantRegistered On: March 12, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 88Has thanked: 81 timesBeen thanked: 149 times
I generally get all my intimates from a store called Addition Elle which is a 14+ plus size store. I find most of their lingerie very flattering but it can be expensive at times so I only shop at sales.
- July 14, 2019 at 3:44 am #197728Tammie SwensonParticipantRegistered On: October 14, 2016Topics: 18Replies: 327Has thanked: 538 timesBeen thanked: 253 times
I’m in middle Atlantic area of Eastern USA and I find that SOMA INTIMATES store in my area have the best both in service and product (all though a little bit more expensive than VS store products RE BRA COST). THEY BOTH HAVE specials on their panties but it seems SOMA is more often like buy 3 get two free. Usually $35 for all
I find VS store (atleast in the area) Most UNFRIENDLY to the CD/LGBT, will sell to u but u better know ur size. Refuse to let try on nor professional fitting session.
Also I find SOMA INTIMATES products more durable and a wider selection of products, plus I think their products fit my body much better than VS for same style of panties and bras.
- July 14, 2019 at 12:09 am #197689Caty RyanParticipantRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 39Replies: 397Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 639 times
“Down Under in “OZ” here.
International: Wacoal, (bra and panty set bought at “The Bay” in Vancouver as a “trip souvenir”
Simone Perele, (3 clearance stores right here in Melbourne)
Essence. Lovely camis tops and sleepwear from our Kiwi mates in “New Zelland”
LOCAL, SOME INTERNATIONAL EXPOSURE
Fayrefrom. (Coral bras are sooo comfy… I’m wearing one now..) But gthe brand owner Bendon destoyed the brand with stock outs
I have other “bibs and bobs”, but none wortha separate mention.
- July 11, 2019 at 11:57 pm #197165https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-core/images/mystery-man.jpg AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 4Replies: 73Has thanked: 161 timesBeen thanked: 90 times
- July 11, 2019 at 9:40 am #196924Gillian BrownParticipantRegistered On: May 22, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 185Has thanked: 197 timesBeen thanked: 192 times
Could Brits join in with their faves? M&S now have a good range in bras & panties but not in slips. For luxury, Sulis Silks! Gilly
2 users thanked author for this post.
- July 11, 2019 at 1:14 pm #196982Donna JamesParticipantRegistered On: March 4, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 519Has thanked: 732 timesBeen thanked: 592 times
- July 11, 2019 at 1:21 pm #196996Gillian BrownParticipantRegistered On: May 22, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 185Has thanked: 197 timesBeen thanked: 192 times
What’s Primark & the M62? Here in Snowdonia we’re still spinning our own wool! Gilly
- July 11, 2019 at 1:41 pm #197008Donna JamesParticipantRegistered On: March 4, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 519Has thanked: 732 timesBeen thanked: 592 times
Primark is where we spend our unemployment benefit and M62 the road to hell. Carefully referring to wool you know what us oiks think happens to them sheep.
- July 11, 2019 at 1:48 pm #197011Gillian BrownParticipantRegistered On: May 22, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 185Has thanked: 197 timesBeen thanked: 192 times
Some of us like them sheep, they’re very good neighbours, I should know, I live on a farm.
Gilly aka Farmer Gillian.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- July 11, 2019 at 2:12 pm #197015Donna JamesParticipantRegistered On: March 4, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 519Has thanked: 732 timesBeen thanked: 592 times
Well Gilly employment is something other Brits do. We spend our time avoiding it. Lazy northern monkeys apparently. Wait til the Northern Powerhouse takes over you will all want to relocate here.😂
- July 11, 2019 at 2:18 pm #197018ParticipantRegistered On: May 22, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 185Has thanked: 197 timesBeen thanked: 192 times
Donna, thank goodness someone works otherwise who’d pay for my Giro. Don’t think I’d move “up north”. It’s over the border in England isn’t it? And my passport’s expired. This should confuse our American sisters!
- July 11, 2019 at 2:29 pm #197024ParticipantRegistered On: March 4, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 519Has thanked: 732 timesBeen thanked: 592 times
I have been accused of confusing non Brits before. They don’t realise the burden we have to carry to make the South so prosperous. We need somebody to lead us out of bondage. Careful those getting excited by the mention of bondage here it means serfdom or servitude argh I give up sorry those who don’t understand the language of the poor.😉
- July 11, 2019 at 2:56 pm #197029ParticipantRegistered On: May 22, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 185Has thanked: 197 timesBeen thanked: 192 times
Oh dear, we rather seem to have taken over Tammie’s serious question about brands of female underwear, please forgive us. Think I’d better head off to bed after settling the woollies into the lambing barn. At my age I find it hard to whip up the enthusiasm to go out in the dark. Gilly. PS for our US sisters, Secrets in Lace have some rather glamorous undies.
- July 11, 2019 at 7:42 pm #197131
- July 11, 2019 at 11:03 pm #197159Tammie SwensonParticipantRegistered On: October 14, 2016Topics: 18Replies: 327Has thanked: 538 timesBeen thanked: 253 times
Not a problem, interestingly conversation.
I have several personal BRIT friends (not out) to one a former Coworker, in one of my early job career when his firm purchased my employer’s firm. The other more recent brit i know is from attending 4 day jamboree in USA for a hobby of mine b4 I started dressing up fully enfem generally 90% of the time at my SOGGF”s insistance about 4 years ago when she outted me by accident. After which she decided she preferred i dress Feminine and reallly enjoyed dressing me fully ENFEMM not realizing that instead of punishing me for my wearing of her outfits around house only when she was on extended business trip, she was really giving me the reason and courage to dress fully ENFEMM in public something that I had never done since childhood.
- July 11, 2019 at 11:34 am #196952ParticipantRegistered On: October 14, 2016Topics: 18Replies: 327Has thanked: 538 timesBeen thanked: 253 times
SORRY I FORGOT there are lots Brits and other international sisters ,
certainly you may join in but PLEASE Just indicate what country you’re in just so we don’t get a ton never heard on a particular brand messages clogging up the topic replies.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.