Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

<p style=”text-align: left;”>What Brand(S) of Female Underwear (i.e. Bras, panties etc) do you like the best including what kind of fabric ?</p>

Anonymous

Could Brits join in with their faves? M&S now have a good range in bras & panties but not in slips. For luxury, Sulis Silks! Gilly

Opps

SORRY I FORGOT there are lots Brits and other international sisters ,

certainly you may join in but PLEASE Just indicate what country you’re in just so we don’t get a ton never heard on a particular brand messages clogging up the topic replies.

Anonymous

Primark for those of us in surrounded by Dark Satanic Mills.

Anonymous

What’s Primark & the M62? Here in Snowdonia we’re still spinning our own wool! Gilly

Anonymous

Primark is where we spend our unemployment benefit and M62 the road to hell. Carefully referring to wool you know what us oiks think happens to them sheep.

Anonymous

What’s employment?
            Some of us like them sheep, they’re very good neighbours, I should know, I live on a farm.
            Gilly aka Farmer Gillian.

Anonymous

Well Gilly employment is something other Brits do. We spend our time avoiding it. Lazy northern monkeys apparently. Wait til the Northern Powerhouse takes over you will all want to relocate here.😂

Anonymous

Donna, thank goodness someone works otherwise who’d pay for my Giro. Don’t think I’d move “up north”. It’s over the border in England isn’t it? And my passport’s expired. This should confuse our American sisters!
            Gilly

Anonymous

I have been accused of confusing non Brits before. They don’t realise the burden we have to carry to make the South so prosperous. We need somebody to lead us out of bondage. Careful those getting excited by the mention of bondage here it means serfdom or servitude argh I give up sorry those who don’t understand the language of the poor.😉

Anonymous

Oh dear, we rather seem to have taken over Tammie’s serious question about brands of female underwear, please forgive us. Think I’d better head off to bed after settling the woollies into the lambing barn. At my age I find it hard to whip up the enthusiasm to go out in the dark. Gilly. PS for our US sisters, Secrets in Lace have some rather glamorous undies.

Anonymous

Sorry Tammie.

Not a problem,  interestingly conversation.

I have several personal BRIT friends (not out) to one a former Coworker, in one of my early job career when his firm purchased my employer’s firm. The other more recent brit i know is from attending 4 day jamboree in  USA for a hobby of mine b4 I started dressing up fully enfem generally 90% of the time at my SOGGF”s insistance about 4 years ago when she outted me by accident. After which she decided she preferred i dress Feminine and reallly enjoyed dressing me fully ENFEMM not realizing that instead of punishing me for my wearing of her outfits around house only  when she was on extended business trip,  she was really giving me the reason and courage to dress fully ENFEMM in public something that I had never done since childhood.

Anonymous

I’m from the UK and M&S bras and knickers are my favourite. I’m from nearly “up north” (north midlands) so in these times of austerity I buy most of my underwear from Sainsburys. The TU underwear is lovely and fairly cheap.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

“Down Under in “OZ” here.

BRANDS

International: Wacoal, (bra and panty set bought at “The Bay” in Vancouver as a “trip souvenir”

Simone Perele, (3 clearance stores right here in Melbourne)

Essence. Lovely camis tops and sleepwear from our Kiwi mates in “New Zelland”

LOCAL, SOME INTERNATIONAL EXPOSURE

Fayrefrom. (Coral bras are sooo comfy… I’m wearing one now..) But gthe brand owner Bendon destoyed the brand with stock outs

I have other “bibs and bobs”, but none wortha separate mention.

Happy (underdressing)

Caty

I’m in middle Atlantic area of Eastern USA and I find that SOMA INTIMATES store in my area have the best both  in service and product  (all though a little bit more expensive than VS store products RE BRA COST). THEY BOTH HAVE specials on their panties but it seems SOMA is more often like buy 3 get two free. Usually  $35 for all

I find VS store (atleast in the area) Most UNFRIENDLY to the CD/LGBT, will sell to u but u better know ur size. Refuse to let try on nor professional fitting session.

Also I find SOMA INTIMATES products more durable and a wider selection of products,  plus I think their products fit my body much better than VS for same style of panties and bras.

Canada here.

I generally get all my intimates from a store called Addition Elle which is a 14+ plus size store.  I find most of their lingerie very flattering but it can be expensive at times so I only shop at sales.

Cynthia

Hello Tammie,                Sorry, another Brit to add to your question. I buy most of my undies from Matalan &  Asda [ Walmart in the USA ], but  I do use Primark &  M & S as well. These shops sell good quality undies at a reasonable price, I have spent more money on undies from other shops, like John Lewis/Victoria Secerts but in the end they are not much better, so why pay more. I like cotton undies/bra for every day use, but the lace/nylon/frilly ones for going out in.   love,  Helenmarie

Anonymous

Triumph and Valbonne are my favourite brands, but I loved the BHS range, before that store closed down. I only wear silkies on special occasions, though.

For every day wear, I like Morrison’s Nutmeg range – really super-light cotton, perfect shape and soft elasticity – you forget you’re wearing them!

Love Laura

Laura
        <p style=”text-align: left;”>What country r u in?</p>

Emily
      Lady

My favorite brand and style of panties is Warner’s Blissful Benefits nylon hipster. Second best is Warner’s No pinches, no problems hipster with lace, in nylon also. I get them at walmart here in Virginia. Favorite bra brand has to be Soma. I have only one of them, and love it. More comfortable than any of my other brands.

Hi Tammie,

I’m from the UK, I get my underwear from Asda or Sainsbury’s Tu range. I go with cotton briefs and bras.

Alicen

The brands of my female underwear are quite extensive. I don’t have an over-all favorite. I have Maidenform, Smart & Sexy, Dorna, Marilyn Munroe, Dominique, Rampage, Gillian & O’Malley, Vassarette, Chantelle, BCBGMXZR, Cacique, Dream Angels Victoria’s Secret, Wacoal, and Fanatsia. This just covers my bras and panties alone. The material I prefer is nylon/silk/satin with any amount of lace detail.

Anonymous

I love Iris & Lilly’s bikini briefs.  They are soft, silky and very snug.

Hi Tammie,

I like to try different brands.  Not sure I have a favorite.  Vanity Fair and Cacique panties in nylon are great.  In bras I like what fits.

Alice

I grew up with vanity fair, I introduced my wife to be to them and she loved them. We have enjoyed their nighties and bras for over fifty years and I have worn  VF panties only most of my life,and still love them. Shop at the VF outlets for great savings, like lace trim panties three for fifteen bucks, that’s half of what you would pay elsewhere. They also have some fantastic sales on tops jeans and other fem clothing.

Anonymous
      Lady

I’m in the UK and my underwear tends to come from ASDA, Sainsburys, Matalan, and Marks and Spencer. I go for microfibre underwear but have a variety of styles in terms of panties but only one thong and no full briefs. I do however like my camis to have lace at the top on the front. R

Rachel

Hi Tammie,

Vanity Fair High Cut Illumination panties.

Bali underwire front closure bra.

I’m pretty limited.

Jessica

Anonymous
      Lady

Tammie

Yes I have some of these that I purchased from Amazon UK and do find them very comfortable but also like to have some variation as I often like to ha e a bit of lace and or pattern to my panties.

Rachel

Anonymous
      Lady

[postquote quote=280554][/postquote]

Apologies Tammie for any confusion I was actually responding to Diane’s commrnt about Iris and Lily Bikini Panties

Rachel

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

My favorite bra is the Prima Donna Madison full cup. So comfortable I forget I’m wearing it. I also like Chantelle and Simone Perele bras.

My favorite panty is Paramour by Felina Stripe Delight Hipster. I also like Hanky Panky panties.

My favorite shapewear is from Rago. I also have shapewear from Simone Perele, Prima Donna, and Spanx. I like them all but Spanx is by far the least sexy option.

I’m not a fan of cotton. All my lingerie is made from nylon, elastane, and satin.

Emily

I like bail bras in full cup, especially the flower bra. I have other brands of bras anything in a full cup is what I go for. I have a 32na playtex bra that I wear when not wearing my breast forms.

For paintes I have found jockey to be a good fit and holds my tuck in nice. Even if I don’t wear my pantyhose the jockey panties hold great even in jeans. I also have some hanes cotton panties and a few other brands. I like a hipster or full back, no thongs for me.

If I’m not wearing pantyhose I will wear a pair of spanks to help hold my tuck.

Recently I bought a Glamorise bra that is nice but cost more than I’ve ever spent on a bra.

Carri
      Lady

Natori, Chantelle and few other fine lingerie brands.  The box store kind don’t work for me, inconsistent sizing is #1.

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?