Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi ladies,
      When it comes to fastening your bra, do you insist on slipping the bra on and doing the clasp behind your back or opt for the easier (but less sensual) putting it on back to front and sliding it round, which is much quicker.
      Also, as feminine pretty bras are seldom good at creating a good shape, I’ve recently started to wear two bras, one that “creates the shape” with a pretty, lacy one worn over the top. Anyone else do something similar x

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

My sweet, supportive (mostly) SO told me if I’m gonna be a girl, I’ve got to fasten my bra behind my back LOL!  And so I do and I’ve gotten pretty good at it.  I’ve got to admit, I feel more girlie when I do it that way too.  Plus, my strapless bra has a sticky band to help keep it in place so no turning that one.  Never thought about putting a pretty one over the supportive one.  Might have to try that, thanks for the tip!

💖Lola

Anonymous

Always put on the bra then fasten from back only way to do it. same for taking it off.  Remember even teaching my mother bless her heart on how to do a bra right way. Use to fasten and spin.

Donna

Anonymous

I always do it up at the back with my arms already in the straps etc. I’ve tried the other way but once I got good at feeling the hooks and eyes behind I was ‘hooked’.

Hi Dee,

Don’t have the flexibility I once had in my younger days.  So it’s fasten in front and spin.  You can adjust the straps before you spin as some are on the back.

What a good idea for the second bra!  Thanks for the suggestion.

Alice

HI Dee I fasten and spin [Donna’s words, now mine] For some reason always unfasten from behind when taking bra off. I guess its just a habit.

Stephanie

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

As a rule, I fasten my bras from behind.  I’ve tried fasten & spin (a Donna-ism?) a few times but don’t like it.

I’ve read fasten & spin can damage underwires.  Probably less of a concern with soft cups and bralettes.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Hi ladies,

Reference to this CDH link should assist with this topic

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/forums/topic/donning-your-bra-are-you-a-back-hooker-or-a-front-loader-2/

Caty.

Hi Dee-front hooker, I lack the skill set/practice and flexibility.  As a closet CD, with limited opportunities to dress, I have layered my bras, girdles….with limited time, and many beautiful pieces of lingerie, I can’t stop at just one LOL!

I know the feeling of limited time and/or opportunity, so as a result I’m often forced to front fasten too

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Dee,

I’ve been fastening my bra behind my back for many, many years.  I’d say I’ve become pretty darn good at it.  I’d challenge any “front and spin” to a race and if I lose, it’d be only by a millisecond or two.  I tried the front and spin and just don’t like it.  Doesn’t feel right for some reason to me.

But each to their own. And I have great empathy for those who, for physical reasons, have to use the front and spin.  I guess I’m just very lucky at age 67 to still have pretty good flexibility and dexterity.  But will I still be able to do it up behind my back when I’m 94? (I’ve had to change the Beatles’ song from 64 to 94 – 64 is just too young nowadays!!!)

Have a wonderful week Dee, All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?