- January 15, 2021 at 3:23 pm #433603Celeste StarreParticipantRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 34Replies: 836Has thanked: 238 timesBeen thanked: 2592 times
I’m always on the lookout for bras with small cups and large size bands. I figure I’m about an A cup. The girls don’t sag so I don’t need the support but my chest measures about 42″ just under them. Amazon has bras for men and even though I don’t like the idea of it I decided to try one as they are really pretty so I ordered one and it arrived today. I thought the quality was good,the fittings were metal and not plastic which I like. I was able to use the smallest band hooks (I usually need an extender) and didn’t even have to extend the strap adjustment to the max and,at least so far,the straps are NOT slipping off my shoulders and I REALLY like that. Anyway I’m very happy with it and will probably order some more.
- February 5, 2021 at 7:08 pm #443628Gabi (Luna)LadyRegistered On: January 30, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 38Has thanked: 13 timesBeen thanked: 149 times
I really like Cacique because they’re well made and pretty for us larger girls. They fit and looked great with breastforms but when I wanted to find a bra for everyday wear, without the breastforms, I ran into the same problem. I’m a 44A and there was not a lot of selection.I did end up buying a bra for men but it was obviously not as well made as yours. It’s stretchy and if I had any sagging I would not look good. But this bra is lace, actually pretty, and fits my breasts perfectly and I’m amazed that my undeveloped breasts looks and feel so good in a bra. My previous experiences were either poorly fitting ones or ones I bought specifically to use with my forms. I didn’t know what I was missing.
- January 24, 2021 at 11:29 am #437631Nicole BoxLadyRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 151Has thanked: 163 timesBeen thanked: 373 times
I recently went to Macy’s and bought two maiden form 32 b bras that I love. I measure 33 in the chest and my wife likes the look of the smaller bust. Going to Kohl’s soon to buy at least another one in black. I have a white and nude set. I love coming home from work and putting in my bra and forms and a blouse
- January 19, 2021 at 3:05 am #435263Bobbie BellaLadyRegistered On: July 21, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 10 times
I recently purchased two jog bras. I wear them whenever I exercise. My usual form of exercise is walking, or as I call it, a power stroll. The bras have reduced the jiggle in my breast and made my walking more comfortable. When I walk, I do not wear false boobs, but when I dress, I wear falsies. The bras with the falsies make me a 42-C; overall, I am 5’9″ and weight 220 pounds. As always, I would like to lose about forty pounds; if I am successful, then I would have to purchase a new wardrobe. Actually, I look forward to that.
- January 19, 2021 at 2:25 am #435256stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 134Replies: 1639Has thanked: 2552 timesBeen thanked: 7222 times
- January 19, 2021 at 12:55 am #435230Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 901Has thanked: 9164 timesBeen thanked: 3497 times
Have you looked at the Glamourise line of bras. They have recently started a line of what they call ‘The Perfect A’. They have designed them for smaller breasts, particularly A and AA cups.
My babes are actually a little smaller than an actual B, so I gave it a try and ordered an A. The fit and long term comfort is amazing. And Glamourise is a well crafted garment, so I expect to get some long term use from it and the next ones I order from them. I think you can find them on Amazon too.
- January 18, 2021 at 8:56 am #434930Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 43Replies: 1383Has thanked: 4263 timesBeen thanked: 2995 times
- January 18, 2021 at 10:14 am #434962Celeste StarreLadyRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 34Replies: 836Has thanked: 238 timesBeen thanked: 2592 times
I’ve seen them that size. Unfortunately my under bust measures 40&1/2″ and fullest at 43″ so I’m a 40 or 42A. I just ordered a white satin 42A from ENFEMME as I couldn’t find one I liked on Amazon that was white and I have several white blouses.
There are some direct from China that go up to 48AAA but those sizes are often way off. I actually ordered one that size and still needed an extender and the straps would not stay on my shoulder.
- January 15, 2021 at 10:41 pm #433708Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 74Replies: 753Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 2436 times
- January 16, 2021 at 3:00 am #433810Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 575Has thanked: 720 timesBeen thanked: 1673 times
- January 15, 2021 at 6:52 pm #433662Birel GalanodelLadyRegistered On: May 3, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 54Has thanked: 157 timesBeen thanked: 264 times
- January 16, 2021 at 6:32 am #433892
- January 15, 2021 at 4:10 pm #433617Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 18Replies: 1835Has thanked: 3389 timesBeen thanked: 6283 times
In the past, I have shopped at a placed called The Little Bra Shop; they have some nice, if rather costly bras…but most only go up to 38A. They have a wire-free line which goes up to 40A, but I suspect you have found the best answer for you. Small cups plus large bands just don’t have the market to support production.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.