• Creator
    Topic
    Celeste Starre
    Participant
    Registered On: June 26, 2018
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 836

I’m always on the lookout for bras with small cups and large size bands.  I figure I’m about an A cup. The girls don’t sag so I don’t need the support but my chest measures about 42″ just under them.  Amazon has bras for men and even though I don’t like the idea of it I decided to try one as they are really pretty so I ordered one and it arrived today.  I thought the quality was good,the fittings were metal and not plastic which I like.  I was able to use the smallest band hooks (I usually need an extender) and didn’t even have to extend the strap adjustment to the max and,at least so far,the straps are NOT slipping off my shoulders and I REALLY like that. Anyway I’m very happy with it and will probably order some more.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Gabi (Luna)
      Lady
      Registered On: January 30, 2021
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 38

I really like Cacique because they’re well made and pretty for us larger girls. They fit and looked great with breastforms but when I wanted to find a bra for everyday wear, without the breastforms, I ran into the same problem. I’m a 44A and there was not a lot of selection.I did end up buying a bra for men but it was obviously not as well made as yours. It’s stretchy and if I had any sagging I would not look good. But this bra is lace, actually pretty, and fits my breasts perfectly and I’m amazed that my undeveloped breasts looks and feel so good in a bra. My previous experiences were either poorly fitting ones or ones I bought specifically to use with my forms. I didn’t know what I was missing.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Nicole Box
      Lady
      Registered On: May 26, 2019
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 151

I recently went to Macy’s and bought two maiden form 32 b bras that I love. I measure 33 in the chest and my wife likes the look of the smaller bust. Going to Kohl’s soon to buy at least another one in black. I have a white and nude set. I love coming home from work and putting in my bra and forms and a blouse

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Bobbie Bella
      Lady
      Registered On: July 21, 2020
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 5

I recently purchased two jog bras. I wear them whenever I exercise. My usual form of exercise is walking, or as I call it, a power stroll. The bras have reduced the jiggle in my breast and made my walking more comfortable. When I walk, I do not wear false boobs, but when I dress, I wear falsies. The bras with the falsies make me a 42-C; overall, I am 5’9″ and weight 220 pounds. As always, I would like to lose about forty pounds; if I am successful, then I would have to purchase a new wardrobe. Actually, I look forward to that.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      stephanie plumb
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: November 17, 2018
      Topics: 134
      Replies: 1639

Bra’s for men?   No!   What next? – sanitary towels for boys?    Y-fronts for girls?  Posing pouches for women?  Mankinis for gg’s?  Lace Knickers for dogs?  Nighties for Elephants?

As Piers Morgan would say “The world’s gone nuts!”

Paula F
      Duchess
      Registered On: August 7, 2019
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 901

Celeste,

Have you looked at the Glamourise line of bras.  They have recently started a line of what they call ‘The Perfect A’.  They have designed them for smaller breasts, particularly A and AA cups.

My babes are actually a little smaller than an actual B, so I gave it a try and ordered an A.  The fit and long term comfort is amazing.  And Glamourise is a well crafted garment, so I expect to get some long term use from it and the next ones I order from them.  I think you can find them on Amazon too.

PaulaF

Samantha Roarke
      Ambassador
      Registered On: April 17, 2019
      Topics: 43
      Replies: 1383

I guess I have been luck to find a few 34/36 A cup bras that fit my body like a glove! I have relly started to enjoy wearing bras without forms and even though my breast are small they are mine!

-SR-

Celeste Starre
        Lady

I’ve seen them that size. Unfortunately my under bust measures 40&1/2″  and fullest at 43″ so I’m a 40 or 42A.  I just ordered a white satin 42A from ENFEMME  as I couldn’t find one I liked on Amazon that was white and I have several white blouses.

There are some direct from China that go up to 48AAA but those sizes are often way off. I actually ordered one that size and still needed an extender and the straps would not stay on my shoulder.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness
      Registered On: August 27, 2017
      Topics: 74
      Replies: 753

Down here in Oz I can buy Amoena bras in 18 or 40C and AA cups. I’d be surprised if somewhere like Her Room does not stock this brand.

Caty

Polly Stewart
        Lady
        Registered On: January 2, 2021
        Topics: 5
        Replies: 575

Ozzie, ozzie, ozzie!

Same for us in NZ. We can get sizes up to 24AA though why anyone would want that size I’m unsure.

Celeste Starre
          Lady

We want that size because we have large chests but small breasts.  I have A cup breasts and if I was to wear a C cup bra it just looks like a baggy mess because my breasts don’t fill the cups.

Birel Galanodel
      Lady
      Registered On: May 3, 2020
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 54

Thanks Celeste. The Carmen Liu bras from En Femme are really nice too, and also come in larger band sizes, and down to AA cup sizes.

Birel

Celeste Starre
        Lady

Thanks for the tip. They look nice and I may try one.

Bettylou Cox
      Duchess
      Registered On: May 26, 2019
      Topics: 18
      Replies: 1835

HI Celeste,

In the past, I have shopped at a placed called The Little Bra Shop; they have some nice, if rather costly bras…but most only go up to 38A. They have a wire-free line which goes up to 40A, but I suspect you have found the best answer for you. Small cups plus large bands just don’t have the market to support production.

Hugs,
      Bettylou

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account