• This topic has 14 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Over the last two weeks I have bought 20 bras. I will probably not wear them unless I stuff them with sizers as I enjoy wearing a bra size that will fit my small natural breasts. I was attracted to them because they were very pretty. I loved the pink, green, violet and other pastel colors that caught my eye. I loved the lace and the little bows that were on them. As a man buying underwear for myself it was blue or grey briefs that I purchased for myself and they were functional but oh-so-dull. It is so nice to buy something that brings great pleasure in just looking at them. Am I a bra addict or do some of you feel the same way.

Jenny
      Lady

I feel you girl, u love a pretty lace bra! Its so weired and not at the same time when ever i am out shopping i just have to some how walk by the women’s area. Clothes, bras and things, i find myself lingering and hoping daydreaming. Bow pretty they are and what they would look like on. I have discovered I love to shop.

I guess the money could be spent on worse things.

Jennifer
      Lady

I think we each have at least one type of item we like best and tend to buy a lot of. It could be panties, shoes, bras, etc… I dread buying my man clothes… white t-shirts, boxers, jeans, polo shirts, blah blah blah. It bores me to death, but I can spend hours on Amazon searching through hundreds of dresses, skirts, panties, corsets, shoes, boots, bras and more just to plan out the perfect outfits! I can’t get enough of it.

Jennifer

I do love a really great lace bra with bows, (Like the black one I have on now), but I rarely find something really pretty and on sale in my size. If I do,and there are matching panties that will work on me, I buy them.
      So far I think that I only have about 30 bras, but that number could increase if I found a great sale of good quality items. Recently I got rid of a few that just weren’t nice enough, or had gotten worn out. I usually see that as an opportunity to buy something to replace it. Ha ha.

Anonymous

Couldn’t agree more.  The only thing that limits the quantity of bras and panties I would buy if I could get everything I am attracted to is money and space! Colors, style, textures women get to select from is far more appealing than guy “stuff”.  Shopping for “guy clothes” is a TASK I HAVE TO DO once in a while…shopping for femme wear, especially lingerie is a TREAT I NEVER GET ENOUGH OF!!

Kim

The only time that I went into a store and purchased a bra, I actually asked the dressing room attendient if I could try them,on he he gave me the strangest look. Since then I haven’t been back shopping for femme clothes. I love the pastel colored bras and panties but can’t bring myself to purchase them. Any suggestions ladies?

Samantha Mann, Go to thrift stores to buy your bras. I bought 9 more bras today. I got 4 of them on Kijiji for  $20. Two of them still had the tags on them and the other two like like they were never worn. The other five I got at thrift stores for $3-4 each and they look like they were never worn. All except one is a pretty pastel color and I love them. They are all size 36 and 38 and I will have to stuff them in order to wear them. I was trying to stick to a size that fits my little natural breasts but these bras are too pretty to leave in the drawer.

Being rather large, might anyone know a link to really pretty 50A bras?  Got fitted a few weeks ago, and everthing my fitter suggested was so bland and utilitary….uugghh!  I’d just like to be pretty sometimes….

Beverly,

I don’t ever see bras that size, but many stores, sell bra extenders (hooks on one side , loops on the other) that will add at least a couple inches to the bra strap width. Adding too much length to the back, can sometimes make the from look Awkward, but if you only need a little room, that might do it.

Anonymous

Beverly, you can try these two sites.  Herroom.com or barenecessities.com I have shopped both for bras in my size 40C/42B and have been happy with my purchases.

They do have listings for 50A

http://www.herroom.com/50a,bras,50a,001,14.html

http://www.barenecessities.com/50A-Bras_catalog_nxs,31,size,13568.htm

Leigh

Bras are my favourite also. I just use water balloons to fill the larger cup bras. I use large ones and just fill them a little, so they are squishy. Warmed up in the microwave, they feel nice.

Anonymous

Yes!  I find the same thing whenever I pass the bra section in any store!  To me it’s almost like looking at artwork!  Beautiful colors, styles, bows, lace…could buy them all and still want more.  I do enjoy wearing them though.  Something about that taught feeling across my breasts…I especially like subtle things that make me feel more femme…when I’m wearing a padded bra, even turning the steering wheel on my car I’ll feel my arm just grazing a cup makes me feel special!!

Kim

Penny
      Lady

I have more than a dozen at the moment and have had more than that in the past. I’m not sure if it is an addiction than just going with the need to have different bras for different situations. The nice part of that is the variety available to us. Kim, I can certainly relate to that feeling of tautness, since I have been wearing bralettes almost every day this winter. I just can’t get over the feel of a bra holding my breasts in place. It has become so natural that I forget that I am wearing a bra in the first place. It does help that I’ve been experimenting with herbal supplements to grow breasts and am just hitting an A cup in size. And Beverly, might I suggest that you try zulily.com as another source for bras in your size. I have found that site to be quite useful in ordering fashionable clothing at a discount, as well as accessories, perfume and makeup.

Penny

Anonymous

wow

i love bras. i have several types some that are padded and some that lay flat against my chest.

i wear them on different occasions. padded usually at home and flat out in my underdressing stealth mode.

try homme mystere, xdress, if you are 36 band size try Victorias secret for there A and B cups

also look up 40A bras

then u can wear under layers if you want, oh and dont forget bralettes if 38 or less

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?