Tagged: 

• This topic has 25 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I read recently that people read Facebook in the morning like they used to read the newspaper. I probably read it on Facebook, lol as I was having my breakfast.
      Question is, do you you read CDH before Facebook as you have your breakfast?

Anonymous

I read CDH all throughout the day! And Facebook too 😃🧚🏼🌸

Anonymous

No, and I don’t bother with Facebook either 

Anonymous

Hi.

I don’t touch Facebook…no thanks!!

I’m a CDH girl, faithful and true. you girls ARE my breakfast….every day.

Smiles, grace xx

Anonymous

I turn on my computer and boot into CDH as soon as I get up…I don’t eat breakfast until later, when my wife, the cats and Ziggy have been fed. And no Facebook around here.

Hugs,
      Bettylou

Anonymous

Hi Lysette,

Bit old fashioned here. I’m not on facebook, don’t use my phone for anything other than well, … phone calls and texts. I’ll usually have a very lazy wake up (ah, the joys of retirement), make a mug of tea and catch up with cdh before I get out of bed, then prepare and take my time over breakfast, with the tv or radio babbling away.

Marti xxx

Anonymous

I will have to say CDH. I do not do Facebook at all. Lately I don’t read or watch the news either. Too depressing.

Holly

Anonymous

Holly,

I quit all “news” 5 years ago. I feel much less anxious since I turned it all off.

Caroline

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

While I have a facebook account it’s I barely use it, only to check on some family stuff sometimes so no fb for me.
      I do many times scan for things for kelly on aliexpress during idle times like breakfast

CDH I do visit most days, at least to check the latest posts but it’s so much it’s hard to keep up with things.

/kt

ChloeC
      Duchess

I do check FB, as my HS grad class has a page and its nice to keep up with friends and hopefully see about another reunion or two after this covid issue subsides. Also a few close family members post there mostly family pictures. I dont use it for news or politics or the like.  I recently turned off notifications so I have to think about opening it to see if there’s anything interesting.  I definitely check here more often.

I read and catch up on CDH every morning. We do have Facebook account which I am rarely on, my wife however is on it quite frequently.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I don’t facebook myself, but I am on CDH every morning right after getting up as I am sitting on the throne taking care of business. Then latter in the day as events permit.
      Sandy

Anonymous

I am on CDH all day long. Every now and then I  ck my Facebook  account and my Ancestry account. But as I said I’m on CDH 98% of the day.

Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥

when I get up and get dressed like a normal woman would, then ugly male cloths over them I would read my C.D.H first then my email. but after I have my coffee and wake up. face book ah once a while I will but don’t like to go to face book every day, its too much gossip, i do go to T.G.H. and flickr once in awhile to catch up on my messages.    then out the door to my work shop to make wooden projects most of the day then out on my motor cycle ride

I dont do facebook,but check into CDH at 450 am most days while I condition my nails and have my first coffee before hitting the road.
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

I have turned off Facebook notifications as well as twitter notifications.
      I have a news app that I use mostly to read headlines and the odd interesting story first thing in the morning.
      I check Facebook as I remember to. I really don’t like Facebook, I am required to have it as part of one of my jobs.
      I check CDH when I am comfortable and settled usually in the afternoon.
      I have started to leave the CDH page open for convenience.

CDH is on all day. I check it first when I get up and over breakfast. I check facebook for non cd groups I belong to. That only takes a few minutes to a half hour and then update my strategy games, another half hour. Then it’s back to CDH with occasional checks on the others if needed.

Beth

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Breakfast = 2 or 3 coffees and an extra helping of CDH.

Facebook only when I’m incredibly bored with nothing left to live for…. 😅

Anonymous

Omg…Stevie, I so hope you never go on Facebook again  !!!

❤️❤️

Stevie Steiner
          Managing Ambassador

Lol.  I have a 1 minute limit I can endure before I start to lose it! 😜

Facebook?! I’d rather stick needles in my eyes for entertainment than have anything to do with the evil Zuckerberg empire!

Anonymous

eerrr….that’s a no to Facebook then???

I totally agree….( but without the needles ).

haha

Since FB is the spawn of satan with morals and ethics to match, I’d be able to read pretty much anything before even thinking about that abomination of a company.

Also, I don’t eat breakfast really apart from on weekends.

Hence, morning routine is generally wake up, check e-mail, shower, get drink, read BBC and El Reg (tech news site) and begin to start my day.

Love Rachel

Love it [postquote quote=467555]

Anonymous

Great topic

I deleted Facebook last fall, so I look at CDH without competition from the big tech overlords. At work I sip my coffee and check CHD during the first Zoom meeting of the day. At home I check CDH after seeing the bride off to work.

C

I love Facebook but I keep away from all the drama. My 4 kids and two of my 4 grandkids are on there so I can see what they are doing as I’m 200 miles away from them and their evil mother. I also view online friends and the old British car groups, and the many codger groups there too. Like life, Facebook is what you make it

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?