Tagged: CDH replies
- March 22, 2021 at 1:52 pm #467545Lysette AnthonyParticipantRegistered On: January 25, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 30Has thanked: 151 timesBeen thanked: 179 times
I read recently that people read Facebook in the morning like they used to read the newspaper. I probably read it on Facebook, lol as I was having my breakfast.
Question is, do you you read CDH before Facebook as you have your breakfast?
- March 25, 2021 at 6:54 am #468917GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 1039Has thanked: 8993 timesBeen thanked: 4280 times
I don’t use Farcebook…. gave it up years ago. CDH and TGH are my go-to sites.
To answer your question… yes, I’m having my breakfast now while perusing CDH…
- March 25, 2021 at 6:49 am #468909Lysette AnthonyLadyRegistered On: January 25, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 30Has thanked: 151 timesBeen thanked: 179 times
I love Facebook but I keep away from all the drama. My 4 kids and two of my 4 grandkids are on there so I can see what they are doing as I’m 200 miles away from them and their evil mother. I also view online friends and the old British car groups, and the many codger groups there too. Like life, Facebook is what you make it
- March 25, 2021 at 6:47 am #468906Caroline OBrienLadyRegistered On: April 18, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 91Has thanked: 335 timesBeen thanked: 461 times
I deleted Facebook last fall, so I look at CDH without competition from the big tech overlords. At work I sip my coffee and check CHD during the first Zoom meeting of the day. At home I check CDH after seeing the bride off to work.
- March 25, 2021 at 6:39 am #468904Lysette AnthonyLadyRegistered On: January 25, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 30Has thanked: 151 timesBeen thanked: 179 times
- March 23, 2021 at 12:53 am #467860Rachel HayesLadyRegistered On: January 20, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 128Has thanked: 512 timesBeen thanked: 634 times
Since FB is the spawn of satan with morals and ethics to match, I’d be able to read pretty much anything before even thinking about that abomination of a company.
Also, I don’t eat breakfast really apart from on weekends.
Hence, morning routine is generally wake up, check e-mail, shower, get drink, read BBC and El Reg (tech news site) and begin to start my day.
- March 23, 2021 at 12:23 am #467851Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 9Replies: 876Has thanked: 1231 timesBeen thanked: 2902 times
- March 22, 2021 at 11:39 pm #467840Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 47Replies: 1099Has thanked: 5187 timesBeen thanked: 5670 times
- March 22, 2021 at 10:05 pm #467830Beth GreenLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 12Replies: 177Has thanked: 629 timesBeen thanked: 892 times
CDH is on all day. I check it first when I get up and over breakfast. I check facebook for non cd groups I belong to. That only takes a few minutes to a half hour and then update my strategy games, another half hour. Then it’s back to CDH with occasional checks on the others if needed.
- March 22, 2021 at 6:18 pm #467736Kristine O’CleirighLadyRegistered On: July 8, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 34Has thanked: 71 timesBeen thanked: 187 times
I have turned off Facebook notifications as well as twitter notifications.
I have a news app that I use mostly to read headlines and the odd interesting story first thing in the morning.
I check Facebook as I remember to. I really don’t like Facebook, I am required to have it as part of one of my jobs.
I check CDH when I am comfortable and settled usually in the afternoon.
I have started to leave the CDH page open for convenience.
- March 22, 2021 at 5:56 pm #467722Regine RichPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 28Replies: 787Has thanked: 7780 timesBeen thanked: 3457 times
- March 22, 2021 at 5:40 pm #467705Lucinda HawknsLadyRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 1296Has thanked: 79 timesBeen thanked: 1459 times
when I get up and get dressed like a normal woman would, then ugly male cloths over them I would read my C.D.H first then my email. but after I have my coffee and wake up. face book ah once a while I will but don’t like to go to face book every day, its too much gossip, i do go to T.G.H. and flickr once in awhile to catch up on my messages. then out the door to my work shop to make wooden projects most of the day then out on my motor cycle ride
- March 22, 2021 at 5:24 pm #467700Kathleen 60454LadyRegistered On: January 8, 2020Topics: 44Replies: 412Has thanked: 2055 timesBeen thanked: 1495 times
- March 22, 2021 at 4:46 pm #467692Sandy JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 20Replies: 451Has thanked: 919 timesBeen thanked: 2008 times
- March 22, 2021 at 3:49 pm #467653Jennifer LynnLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 234Has thanked: 101 timesBeen thanked: 1236 times
- March 22, 2021 at 3:14 pm #467609ChloeCDuchessRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 299Has thanked: 681 timesBeen thanked: 1254 times
I do check FB, as my HS grad class has a page and its nice to keep up with friends and hopefully see about another reunion or two after this covid issue subsides. Also a few close family members post there mostly family pictures. I dont use it for news or politics or the like. I recently turned off notifications so I have to think about opening it to see if there’s anything interesting. I definitely check here more often.
- March 22, 2021 at 3:06 pm #467601Kelly TerryLadyRegistered On: February 26, 2018Topics: 20Replies: 225Has thanked: 224 timesBeen thanked: 923 times
While I have a facebook account it’s I barely use it, only to check on some family stuff sometimes so no fb for me.
I do many times scan for things for kelly on aliexpress during idle times like breakfast
CDH I do visit most days, at least to check the latest posts but it’s so much it’s hard to keep up with things.
- March 22, 2021 at 2:38 pm #467571AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 124Has thanked: 160 timesBeen thanked: 444 times
- March 22, 2021 at 2:22 pm #467565MartiBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 5, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 222Has thanked: 864 timesBeen thanked: 895 times
Bit old fashioned here. I’m not on facebook, don’t use my phone for anything other than well, … phone calls and texts. I’ll usually have a very lazy wake up (ah, the joys of retirement), make a mug of tea and catch up with cdh before I get out of bed, then prepare and take my time over breakfast, with the tv or radio babbling away.
- March 22, 2021 at 2:20 pm #467564Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 19Replies: 2000Has thanked: 3879 timesBeen thanked: 7047 times
- March 22, 2021 at 2:09 pm #467555Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 51Replies: 1089Has thanked: 3786 timesBeen thanked: 5648 times
- March 22, 2021 at 1:57 pm #467548Celeste StarreLadyRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 36Replies: 908Has thanked: 277 timesBeen thanked: 2910 times
- March 22, 2021 at 1:56 pm #467547
- March 22, 2021 at 1:56 pm #467546
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.