• This topic has 19 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Julie.
Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Has any of you ladies used them? Do they work? any suggestions? I am on a lot of different meds so I can’t do anything with hormones, and another pill to take will drive me insane! I am a 46A and want to become a B or C.

Any help would be much appreciated. I don’t want to waste my money, since it can go to shoes, earrings, etc!

Anonymous

i am curious to know about it too.

Candy
      Baroness

As I understand it(and I’m certainly no authority) breast creams by themselves don’t do a whole lot. They are however supposed to help when combined with other breast enlargement techniques such as massage. I use a pueraria mirifica cream combined with a vacuum enlargement system and have gotten some results. Bear in mind breast enlargement is a very slow process. Takes a lot of time and dedication. I personally dont like wearing breast forms. I prefer small but natural so I’m willing to be patient in getting results.

Hi Girls!  I use Purafem ((Pueraria Mirifica), a Noogleberry Vacuum Pump System and Raw Ovarian, a dried Glandular Concentrate from Bovine glands (sounds wierd but have not developed Moo or udders yet!). In about 9 months…I am about 1/2 way between a and b cup size. I augment with silicone breast forms until I hit a C.  It takes time……..and money, of course. I take a lot of prescription pills for diabetes and heart issues and the cremes/supplements have not affected anything. HOWEVER…….everyone re-acts differently….so…be careful. It would speed up the process if you could be castrated as well………voice, build/shape and boobs would be accelerated.

Dame Veronica

Anonymous

Dame Veronica Graunwolf, I am basically in your boat as far as meds. Keep the Moos and udders away, and if you do start mooing, keep us all informed! Hugs

Anonymous

Oh dear! I am a believer in seeing a doctor when it comes to supplements which could affect your medications and I do plan on HRT hopefully starting by the end of the year. Is there an inexpensive herb which would prep my body to enhance the efficacy of the HRT? Also can Testosterone be taken in small doses along with HRT? I’m just wondering if anyone has any knowledge about it or heard about it being done, thanks! Love ❤️ and hugs 🤗

Danielle

I did use a breast cream for a while but stopped and continued with just the pills. I stopped using purafem when i went with raw glandular in case they conflicted with each other. i would use both if they work in harmony. I still have one bottle of purafem left could i use it with raw glandular?

Anonymous

Hi girls,

I used expensive breast enhancement creams that I imported from Poland. Supposedly the best that you cannot buy over the counter. This was around 2010 to 2013 and I cannot remember the name. It was a two-fold application, with cream and capsules that contained natural estrogen extracts.

I used these daily, twice per day, for 2.5 years . . . . . and in the end it did absolutely nothing. My nipples’ become slightly more sensitive and the areolas did enlarge ever so slightly (could have been my imagination) and I could see them clearly through t-shirts and so on, but my breasts tissue remained largely unchanged, so for me, a failure.

I suspect a key factor would be to have your testicles removed (can I say that here?) surgically. This would not only enhance your figure and get rid of a whole bunch of fatty, unusable skin that takes up so much valuable space, but it will also naturally promote breast growth, together with estrogen.

But you need a new, very sympathetic and understanding doctor, who will help you. Your old doctor will have to go!

I am considering going this route. Not too invasive, but key areas of transformation can be achieved once those damn goonies are gone 🙂 . . . . and who will know. I mean, you can still do everything as before, if you wanted too.

michelee
      Lady

Speaking only for myself, I have successfully used topical cream and soap over the past 5 years.  I’ve used Natureday products and have gone from a 38A to a 42B/C over that period of time.  Each person will react differently to these things so you may have to try different brands.  But Natureday products for breast enlargement have been ranked the best in many surveys.

I did creams for a while approx. 8 months and there was no change at all but my boobs and chest were very soft.

Becka
      Lady

Has anyone tried Fenugreek or Saw Palmetto?

Would love to have natural breast, but just “grow” them ever so lightly.

Candy
        Baroness

I just started on fenugreek and spearmint tea. The tea has been proven to reduce testosterone levels in the blood stream. Way too soon to expect any results though.

michelee
        Lady

I started 5 years ago with fenugreek and Saw Palmetto.  Some success during the first year.  I wanted to speed it up a bit so I swapped fenugreek with the Natureday products and added Pueraria Mirifica.  I kept the Saw Palmetto to depress my testosterone levels.

Becka
          Lady

Thank you Michelle and Candy for your replies.  Any adverse side effects?

Candy
            Baroness

I’ve heard of side effects with the fenugreek but I’ve experienced none so far. I stick to the recommended doseage on everything I take.

Clara
        Lady

Like wise, I would like to grow mine just enough to not be obvious but also enough stop the bra creeping up over the natural nipple.

yes but if you don’t like the look there no goong back here in Australia we have known about this for years puting Pawpaw ointment put on the tits and after 1 hour you feel it working this increases the milk gleans so your breast get bigger and more weight and the cost is loader then $10 a tub that in Australia i have use this of years now and ot works just cover your breast with it

So that’s why Susie was way down yonder in the paw paw patch!

Alex L
      Lady

One of the claimed creams is ‘ Pueraria Mirifica ‘ It is a herb extract and easily bought online as it is not deemed a prescription medication.
      I think to answer you honestly, I have never seen the results of someone using anything and achieving breasts..
      I would say the only option is hormones. And that is oestrogen. For that you need to see a doctor. Breasts are permanent, even if you stop taking whatever grew them.
      Surely that is a big decision and if you want to have them that’s pretty much it for life. If there was a cream, would it be in your best interest to go DIY? If you really want breasts…and why not, I have, do it safely, properly and informed.
      People are going to notice, it’s a big step…so be sure.

Alex

Julie
        Lady

Hi Hun. I love your attitude Alex. I feel the same way. I want breasts myself for a few reasons so I’m planning on beginning that this Dec girlfriend.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?