Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Dawn Judson
      Ambassador
      Hi Ladies,
      Most of you know that I enjoy looking sexy & that I love to go clubbing. Believe it or not, in all the years that I’ve been dressing & in all the times that I’ve gone out, I’ve been unable to wear things that have spaghetti straps or are strapless. I can’t because I have to wear a bra to hold up my forms. Have any of you discovered a solution? How do you do it? BTW, adhesives don’t seem to work for me.
      The ideal solution would be if I had my own boobs. I’m considering breast enhancement. So here’s another question: What do you think of fat transfer? I’m really not interested in implants, & my wife doesn’t want me on hormones.
      If I did this, I’d still not be in a position to be “full time”. How easy do you think it would be to disguise “the girls” when in male mode?
      I’d love to hear your feedback.
      Thanks,
      Dawn

Have you tried a strapless bra? I have one that works pretty well but does need an occasional adjustment.

Dawn Judson
        Ambassador

I can’t seem to keep my forms up with a strapless.

Mine is an Inspirations by Maidenform. I went one band size smaller and use the outer hook and eye closures. It’s a little tight but not uncomfortable. My forms are C cup silicone and not very heavy.

Anonymous
      Lady

I find when wearing strapless tops and dresses or spaghetti style clothing I tight fitting strapless bra works. I also use Divine Collection Stay Dry spray from the Breast Form Store and use spray medical adhesive and my forms stay exactly in place.

As far as getting surgical enhancements I wish I could but it’s not covered by insurance and once you have them they are basically impossible to hide. So as much as I would love them they are not in the cards for me.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?