- December 29, 2021 at 8:41 pm #601539Darlene DavinportParticipantRegistered On: September 14, 2016Topics: 2Replies: 20Has thanked: 65 timesBeen thanked: 79 times
Breast Appeal – Men are attracted to features about a woman that make her look different from a man.
Obvious visable feminine features include hips, breasts, hair, hands and nails, legs, proportional curves/figure, stature/posture or pose, adornments (clothes, jewerly,and accessories), attitude and a and some facial features.
Increasing breast size may help with gender dysphoria and can help you feel more comfortable in your own body.
What is your favorite way to create an alluring bossom?
- This topic was modified 2 weeks ago by Gabriela Romani. Reason: Poll not applicable
- January 14, 2022 at 12:50 am #611515Diane RakersLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 873Has thanked: 1495 timesBeen thanked: 3067 times
CIS women have what they have. We can choose our breast size. I was always a B. When I had my first bra fitting in this past October at The Bra Spa here in Tucson(which was beyond AWESOME)I was told I have the body for a DD. I did try a D, but I’m going to go with a C. The letter C best describes my life right now anyway.
PS – I loved your profile Darlene
1 user thanked author for this post.
- January 13, 2022 at 8:56 pm #611484Pumped ForheelsLadyRegistered On: November 22, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 99Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 369 times
I dress in my home only, and generally do not venture out, that said I like big breasts and my selection shows that!
I use water balloons with a bit of plant watering crystals to firm them up. I have about five sizes from 38c, 38D, 38DDD, 38G, 38m, plus a Roanyer breast plate in their G cup.
I like the breast plate as I can show cleavage without shaving my chest and trying to push and shove it all together to make some cleavage with the little I have. I have a couple sexy dresses with neck lines that go way far south and the breast plate works well with them.
- January 13, 2022 at 7:53 pm #611476Amy MyersBaronessRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 20Replies: 1592Has thanked: 4639 timesBeen thanked: 5052 times
- January 9, 2022 at 7:49 am #605298Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 19Replies: 841Has thanked: 4664 timesBeen thanked: 4419 times
Having a huge bra fetish I have always loved the sight and feel of bras and boobs so I’ve worn all kinds of homemade breasts in the past. Thank goodness silicone forms came along! They are the best and closest thing to the feel and look of real breasts and I can wear them all day long which I do.
I have three sizes of silicone forms, B, D, and E and I want to get an EE or F size soon. I also have foam inserts for a much smaller presentation. After reading other girls experiences with breast plates I don’t think I want one of those but it would be nice to have cleavage sometime with certain tops or dresses.
Having a natural B chest, with the small forms I’m at a C cup and it goes up from there… knockers up!
- January 4, 2022 at 4:27 am #603480JillianWDuchessRegistered On: October 13, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 331Has thanked: 1154 timesBeen thanked: 1441 times
The only “padding” I wear are my breast forms.
First, boobs just scream girl, don’t they? I like that. I love the weight and jiggle and the tug of my bra straps.
Also, womans clothes are designed for people who have breasts so they hang better and look nicer with a bust line.
- January 9, 2022 at 7:15 am #605276
- December 31, 2021 at 2:15 pm #602360MarianneAmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2017Topics: 12Replies: 460Has thanked: 277 timesBeen thanked: 803 times
I have a 36A bust and use a Nu-bra to create an improved cleavage, placing the cups merely outside each breast high up towards the armpits and letting the connecting band lift the breasts as much as possible. I then wear a heavily padded pushup bra over it all to lock the Nu-bra in place and disguise the lack of outer curves of the bust. If i want to go really big l can add a pair of silicon inserts under the pushup to acieve something close to a D-cup.
- December 31, 2021 at 12:55 pm #602338Celeste StarreLadyRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 45Replies: 1263Has thanked: 335 timesBeen thanked: 4635 times
I find empire waist dresses and tops are the easiest ways to make the most of what I have. I’ve tried tape and other cleavage creating methods which do work somewhat but can be uncomfortable. Nubra’s seem to be the best in that category.
- December 31, 2021 at 12:22 pm #602328Jackie SmithDuchessRegistered On: December 27, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 28Has thanked: 81 timesBeen thanked: 181 times
I have three sets of forms, A cup C cup and DD cup; I am a full B that I achieved with a year on HRT and love them. Depends on what I am wearing as to which forms, I will use. I would love to have my breast larger, but it would require surgery thought about many times but too old for that now.
- December 31, 2021 at 1:44 am #601950Lacy SatinLadyRegistered On: June 27, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 277Has thanked: 222 timesBeen thanked: 1355 times
- December 30, 2021 at 12:18 pm #601800Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 11Replies: 698Has thanked: 556 timesBeen thanked: 3044 times
I use forms as well. It’s the only thing I found that really works.
I have tried to use what are sometimes called breast enhancers. These are really backless bras that look like chicken fillets, are curved and sticky on the inside, and clip together. They are meant for women in backless gowns and it holds the breasts together. It is supposed to work on men’s breasts too, but I found it is easy to expand the chest just a bit and the sticky side just pops off.
I know I can cup my male breasts and push them up and together to make it appear I have cleavage. But I have yet been able to do the same thing using tape. I push up one where I want it and tape the skin. But it just sags as soon as I let go.
- December 30, 2021 at 10:07 am #601767KristaDuchessRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 10Replies: 725Has thanked: 3338 timesBeen thanked: 3639 times
Hi Darlene, I just buy bras that fit my natural breast size. I do have forms but maybe only wear them once or twice per year (and I dress en femme every day). Just something unnatural about forms. And even without the forms, I pass quite readily at the grocery store or at restaurants. I like my small boobs and so do some men it seems (I had three guys at the local hardware store jostle with each other as to who would serve me when I was buying lumber for a fence – the senior guy won and he flirted very nicely). All the Best, Hugs, Krista.
- December 30, 2021 at 10:02 am #601765Vecca SennLadyRegistered On: February 22, 2021Topics: 8Replies: 202Has thanked: 1410 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
I have some forms now, but when I first tried something that kinda worked I stacked bra pads to create some curvature. That might be a way for some early ladies or those who can’t get forms for some reason.
- December 31, 2021 at 2:35 pm #602370Beth GreenLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 30Replies: 571Has thanked: 7153 timesBeen thanked: 3116 times
I did the same thing when I first started. It works well, I have C forms now but I still use the smaller pads or stick on boosters occasionally for sun dresses or outfits when I want to present a smaller figure.
As CD’s we get to choose our breast size and change as dress or mood fancies us. Most times I present as a mature 50ish woman but I can often become a late 60’s grandma or a less well endowed middle aged 40ish woman. Since we are changing our appearance anyway we can take on whatever look appeals to us. It’s fun being a different girl every so often.
- December 30, 2021 at 5:44 am #601664Gina SinclairLadyRegistered On: December 21, 2015Topics: 1Replies: 34Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 130 times
- January 4, 2022 at 12:01 am #603457Darlene DavinportDuchessRegistered On: September 14, 2016Topics: 2Replies: 20Has thanked: 65 timesBeen thanked: 79 times
Gina, how do you like the breast plates and which stles do you prefer. Your photos reveal an alluring cleavage?
- December 30, 2021 at 6:27 am #601669
- December 30, 2021 at 5:04 am #601653Lexie TraskPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: August 9, 2020Topics: 16Replies: 146Has thanked: 441 timesBeen thanked: 792 times
- December 31, 2021 at 12:52 am #601941DuchessRegistered On: September 14, 2016Topics: 2Replies: 20Has thanked: 65 timesBeen thanked: 79 times
Very firsttime i made a poll and I had msny choices where i alliwed up to3 choices. AsI was about tosubmit, my entrz disappeared and this very early one showed up.
This is typical of this site. Lost many stories to site deletes before self editing could be completed. In those cases to whole typed story disapeared never to be seen again, seeing this poll and responses is a refreshing change to out right deletion prior to submition.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- December 31, 2021 at 1:22 am #601948MartiDuchessRegistered On: February 5, 2019Topics: 54Replies: 842Has thanked: 4172 timesBeen thanked: 4016 times
Polls can be a bit tricky to set up and get just right – especially early on.
One tip is to create a copy off-line of what you want to put in each section, do your editing, and then when you are ready, just cut and paste from your saved work (admittedly, this won’t help when you are adding your poll choices in that section, and it can be fiddly if you have a lot of options)
This also works fine if you are just making a long post – create what you want to say off-line, and when you are happy with the content just cut and paste it into a forum post.
- December 31, 2021 at 12:55 am #601942DuchessRegistered On: September 14, 2016Topics: 2Replies: 20Has thanked: 65 timesBeen thanked: 79 times
Notice i did not stop to edit the thunb print errors and phone interpretations. If I had chances are you never would see my reply because of site issues.
I have complaibed three times. Seems sit leaders do not think this is a problem, or it is only me and my fat fingers.
- December 30, 2021 at 4:24 am #601648Krista WritemeLadyRegistered On: August 22, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 35Has thanked: 168 timesBeen thanked: 149 times
I have been using a breast pump. While the progress is slow, I and my wife do see a change. I have,at the present time, a nice handful to grip and squeeze. Also, my nipples are larger and much more sensitive, makes for exciting times. It may not be for everyone but,for me,it works.
- December 30, 2021 at 4:12 am #601645Ria FreichukLadyRegistered On: June 6, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 134Has thanked: 495 timesBeen thanked: 598 times
- December 30, 2021 at 3:55 am #601639GwynethLadyRegistered On: January 21, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 134Has thanked: 995 timesBeen thanked: 525 times
- December 30, 2021 at 1:32 am #601596AshleyLadyRegistered On: May 25, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 219Has thanked: 639 timesBeen thanked: 761 times
It’s breast forms for me. I have a couple different sets now that I switch between depending on outfit and what I feel like. (Is being able to change breast size cross dresser privilege?)
I recently bought a breast plate, and my experience with that wasn’t great. Super hard to get into and out of it, and it’s very uncomfortable and hot (hot in the bad way) Being able to show cleavage and go braless is indeed an amazing experience though, so I may try again with another one at some point. Maybe one of the ones with a back closure. Mine is one of the pull-on ones and I think that is the cause of most of the problems.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.