Viewing 30 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Breast Appeal – Men are attracted to features about a woman that make her look different from a man.

Obvious visable feminine features include hips, breasts, hair, hands and nails, legs, proportional curves/figure, stature/posture or pose, adornments (clothes, jewerly,and accessories), attitude and a and some facial features.

Increasing breast size may help with gender dysphoria and can help you feel more comfortable in your own body.

What is your favorite way to create an alluring bossom?

Ashley
      Lady

It’s breast forms for me. I have a couple different sets now that I switch between depending on outfit and what I feel like. (Is being able to change breast size cross dresser privilege?)

I recently bought a breast plate, and my experience with that wasn’t great. Super hard to get into and out of it, and it’s very uncomfortable and hot (hot in the bad way) Being able to show cleavage and go braless is indeed an amazing experience though, so I may try again with another one at some point. Maybe one of the ones with a back closure. Mine is one of the pull-on ones and I think that is the cause of most of the problems.

I use old stockings and bird seed.  To make forms   You can’t show cleavage with it   But looks great in full coverage garments.  I buy DD bras in 44-46 band.  Still have to use bra extenders on some.

Anonymous

Wifespoilsme, these have been my “breasts” for several years, except using uncooked rice.

I would sooo love some forms.  The choices are just too confusing, though.  Triangular or tear drop? And what size?

Ashley
            Lady

I always recommend triangular or asymmetrical. teardrop ones are usually too narrow, so I’d say avoid teardrop ones unless you’re lucky enough to have narrow shoulders/upper torso.

For size, how big do you want? 🙂 it took me some trial and error to get ones in sizes I like. For reference: I am 6′-1″ and 180 lbs and 1200 gram forms are about size D on me.

Gwyneth
      Lady

I remember in my teenage years some girls stuffed toilet paper in an over size bra. So it’s not totally CD thing.

Gwyn

I have been wearing various forms for nearly 40 years and will continue as long as I am able.

I have been using a breast pump. While the progress is slow, I and my wife do see a change. I have,at the present time, a nice handful to grip and squeeze. Also, my nipples are larger and much more sensitive, makes for exciting times. It may not be for everyone but,for me,it works.

That’s wonderful Krista, and so encouraging, to see that breast pumps can help to achieve more fuller natural breasts 🙂

Anonymous

When I look at this “poll”, I do not see a question, just two responses, yes or no.

i selected yes.

Very firsttime i made a poll and I had msny choices where i alliwed up to3 choices. AsI was about tosubmit, my entrz disappeared and this very early one showed up.

This is typical of this site. Lost many stories to site deletes before self editing could be completed. In those cases to whole typed story disapeared never to be seen again, seeing this poll and responses is a refreshing change to out right deletion prior to submition.

Notice i did not stop to edit the thunb print errors and phone interpretations. If I had chances are you never would see my reply because of site issues.

I have complaibed three times. Seems sit leaders do not think this is a problem, or it is only me and my fat fingers.

Anonymous

Hi Darlene,

Polls can be a bit tricky to set up and get just right – especially early on.

One tip is to create a copy off-line of what you want to put in each section, do your editing, and then when you are ready, just cut and paste from your saved work (admittedly, this won’t help when you are adding your poll choices in that section, and it can be fiddly if you have a lot of options)

This also works fine if you are just making a long post – create what you want to say off-line, and when you are happy with the content just cut and paste it into a forum post.

Marti xxx

I have been using forms along with I have 3 different breast plates

Gwyneth
        Lady

And they look fabulous on you.

Gwyn

Gina, how do you like the breast plates and which stles do you prefer. Your photos reveal an alluring cleavage?

sorry I took so long I just saw this , but here you are I like the one from boobsshop the best

I have some forms now, but when I first tried something that kinda worked I stacked bra pads to create some curvature. That might be a way for some early ladies or those who can’t get forms for some reason.

I did the same thing when I first started. It works well, I have C forms now but I still use the smaller pads or stick on boosters occasionally for sun dresses or outfits when I want to present a smaller figure.

As CD’s we get to choose our breast size and change as dress or mood fancies us. Most times I present as a mature 50ish woman but I  can often become a late 60’s grandma or a less well endowed middle aged 40ish woman. Since we are changing our appearance anyway we can take on whatever look appeals to us. It’s fun being a different girl every so often.

Beth

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Darlene, I just buy bras that fit my natural breast size.  I do have forms but maybe only wear them once or twice per year (and I dress en femme every day).  Just something unnatural about forms.  And even without the forms, I pass quite readily at the grocery store or at restaurants. I like my small boobs and so do some men it seems (I had three guys at the local hardware store jostle with each other as to who would serve me when I was buying lumber for a fence – the senior guy won and he flirted very nicely). All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

I use forms as well.  It’s the only thing I found that really works.

I have tried to use what are sometimes called breast enhancers.  These are really backless bras that look like chicken fillets, are curved and sticky on the inside, and clip together.  They are meant for women in backless gowns and it holds the breasts together.  It is supposed to work on men’s breasts too, but I found it is easy to expand the chest just a bit and the sticky side just pops off.

I know I can cup my male breasts and push them up and together to make it appear I have cleavage.  But I have yet been able to do the same thing using tape.  I push up one where I want it and tape the skin. But it just sags as soon as I let go.

I have a pair of 36-D breast forms. I just love the way they enhance my already very petite and feminine body.

Anonymous

I have three sets of forms, A cup C cup and DD cup; I am a full B that I achieved with a year on HRT and love them. Depends on what I am wearing as to which forms, I will use. I would love to have my breast larger, but it would require surgery thought about many times but too old for that now.

Marianne
      Ambassador

I have a 36A bust and use a Nu-bra to create an improved cleavage, placing the cups merely outside each breast high up towards the armpits and letting the connecting band lift the breasts as much as possible. I then wear a heavily padded pushup bra over it all to lock the Nu-bra in place and disguise the lack of outer curves of the bust. If i want to go really big l can add a pair of silicon inserts under the pushup to acieve something close to a D-cup.

Hi Marianne,
        That’s exactly my technique too, using as much as possible my own breasts and using NyBras to enhance my cleavage. I massage my natural a cup sized breasts a lot, with and without beast creams. I would like to see my natural breasts grow more. For the time being I use B cup breast forms to enhance my female appearance, sometimes also glued onto my own little breasts. It gives me a lot of comfort.
        Hugs, Sandra

Anonymous

The only “padding” I wear are my breast forms.
      First, boobs just scream girl, don’t they? I like that. I love the weight and jiggle and the tug of my bra straps.
      Also, womans clothes are designed for people who have breasts so they hang better and look nicer with a bust line.

Jillian

Anonymous
      Lady

Having a huge bra fetish I have always loved the sight and feel of bras and boobs so I’ve worn all kinds of homemade breasts in the past. Thank goodness silicone forms came along! They are the best and closest thing to the feel and look of real breasts and I can wear them all day long which I do.

I have three sizes of silicone forms, B, D, and E and I want to get an EE or F size soon. I also have foam inserts for a much smaller presentation. After reading other girls experiences with breast plates I don’t think I want one of those but it would be nice to have cleavage sometime with certain tops or dresses.

Having a natural B chest, with the small forms I’m at a C cup and it goes up from there… knockers up!

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I use silicone breast forms in size C for my frame, and love them. Yes, without them I simply don’t feel very feminine.

Amy

Pumped
      Lady

I dress in my home only, and generally do not venture out, that said I like big breasts and my selection shows that!

I use water balloons with a bit of plant watering crystals to firm them up. I have about five sizes from 38c, 38D, 38DDD, 38G, 38m, plus a Roanyer breast plate in their G cup.

I like the breast plate as I can show cleavage without shaving my chest and trying to push and shove it all together to make some cleavage with the little I have. I have a couple sexy dresses with neck lines that go way far south and the breast plate works well with them.

Pumped
        Lady

I feel I should add,

I added to my breast form collection in the last couple weeks. I bought from Amazon a pair of Vollence triangle breast forms in their size, which on my filled out a 38C bra nicely. I wanted a smaller pair, at least smaller for me! Liking them, I ordered a pair of their largest, they call them a GG. They do a fairly good job of filling out a 38DDD bra, but I suspect they are closer to a 38DD. Either way I like then both and will keep them. They claim they are silicone get, but I find them a bit firm but in line with a firm breast.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Pumped.

Hi Darlene,

CIS women have what they have. We can choose our breast size. I was always a B. When I had my first bra fitting in this past October at The Bra Spa here in Tucson(which was beyond AWESOME)I was told I have the body for a DD. I did try a D, but I’m going to go with a C. The letter C best describes my life right now anyway.

Love,

Diane

PS – I loved your profile Darlene

I just dress up at home.

I have silicon breast forms, D sized, that I use. Just ordered a silicone breast plate for the first time. Excited to see real cleavage, and dressing up with more realistic breasts. Went with a bigger size, because my D forms do seem kinda small on me. Hopefully I didn’t overdo it.

When I first started dressing in more and more women’s clothes, I used rolled up socks as boobs.

Remember the days of VCRs ?  My parents bought one and there were these red plastic nubbings to protect some of the video in/out ports.  I kept those plastic nubbings and used them as nipples.

It sort of worked, but the rolled up socks were not symmetrical so one boob would be a little larger than the other one, plus both would be kinda lumpy from the way the socks were rolled up into a ball.

Fast forward to much later, and I could afford silicone breastforms.  They weren’t great but it worked in a pinch.

After alot of hemming and hawing, I broke down and bought a full torso breastplate.  All I can say is I wish I could get my money back.

It wasn’t until last year that I finally purchased proper sized silicone breastforms (B cup) for my chest size.  These new ones look and feel great.  When I look at them they are symmetrical and do look proper for my chest size.  I had a pair of bigger silicone nipples that I applied to the new breastforms to top it all off.

Getting a great fit and natural feel is key. Then,staying size proportinal is omportant. You do not want to be overly endowed as it looks cartoon and burlesque-ish.

Anonymous

I stuffed my bras for decades with panties or other soft underthings but now that I’ve got silicone breast forms I’m not ever going back. They are heavy so you feel them bounce and jiggle. I sleep with mine so I can cross my arms under them and feel their presence, it’s so comforting (and affirming first thing in the morning).

— Abbie 🥰

Twilla Thompson
      Baroness - Annual

I’m going an answer this in a bit of a different way.

I, for one, would just be happy to blend in/pass so bringing EXTRA attention to any particular feature would be defeating that purpose.  Body, makeup, accessories you name it could be over the top to bring a more judgemental eye upon you.  I don’t even want that extra attention in drab.

Many men are attracted to ladies who just look like they are put together well with no one asset overshadowing another.  Add to that not every cis male is a breast guy.  I’m one who looks at hair first.

So to your question I answer, starts with symmetrical with body and then appropriate for what I’m wearing.  This is where correct bra based on my outfit comes into play to look nice, but natural.  I will admit to the idea that I REALLY like wearing my C cup forms and think they look good on my frame. IMHO YMMV

Toodles!

Anonymous

I have a couple of pairs of silicone breast forms.  I wear a 36 bra.  One pair of forms is a size C.  The other is a size D.  The Cs are older.  I got them thinking that I wanted a noticeable bust, but not too big.  After a few years, I decided that I would look good with Ds.  I got my Ds a little over a year ago.  They are much more realistic.  They are softer and jiggle more than the Cs.  With adhesive, I can even wear them without a bra.  Until I take hormones and grow my own breasts, my forms are my enhancement of choice.

I either use a pushup bra and NuBras to the sides of my little natural breasts to create cleavage or wear top quality breast forms, often glued to my chest. It helps me to feel more comfortable and overcome my dysphoria.

Lauren B
      Lady

Currently I just wear a bra but I’d like to get some breast forms for a realer look

My experience is like most others: I love bras and I hope to get forms one day. I’m very tall but I want to try to blend in as much as possible. I’ve read opposing views on what size forms are best for blending and also appealing. I would love to have DDs or bigger, but I don’t think that would blend well. I noticed another girl replied that she has D forms that she wears without a bra. I would love to feel that bounce and pull on my chest, but I would be terrified of them falling off if I was in public. I also enjoy the feeling of a bra, so I am basically thinking I will shoot for Ds when the time comes. Currently I only rarely get to use my chicken fillets and nu-bra, but I do love it when I can.

Hugs,
      Catherine

I got DD and wish I had gotten F cup. Biggest they had. But I am 6 ft. Also for me  it is just at home on week ends with my wife.

Catherine

Getting some good breast forms should be first priority on your to do list, I promise a great treat and pleasure is waiting for you when you attach them with some medical glue and feel them really bounce and pull.  This week  I got my breast forms Amoena Ruby deluxe and have for the first time tried wearing a real good form attached, OMG that is sooo great that I want to do it all the time but I can’t since Im not out yet.

Anonymous

Catherine, chicken filets?  Am I missing something? Is this slang for forms?

Much love,

Raquel

Catherine, I’ve been wearing a C for ages, thought a D may be too big for my size, 5’8”, and would attract too much attention. But I recently got fitted for a push up bra that would give me some cleavage and the shop assistant fitted me with a D and it looks great. I’ve read that women bra sizes have risen in the past generation so now a D is quite standard. Obviously with a push up you get cleavage but not the jiggle. I have C breast forms which feel great in a lace bra, a slight jiggle when I walk.

I just got some silicone inserts. WOW I love them.  I don’t go out so I don’t try to pass.

I have an assortment of bras, all of them purchased in stores where I had fittings done.  One of them is a push up bra that actually works to give me some cleavage with what one of the ladies said was a real B cup – one of the blessings of getting older 🙂  The two I use the most are normal full cup bras, no underwire. One has pockets for breast forms and the other is a t-shirt bra that I can put forms in or I’ve played around with foam inserts and bags of rice, that actually looks quite realistic.

If I want to show them I use the enhancers that pull them together and then a Victoria Secret Bombshell bra. You won’t have DD but you will have your own boobs.

Its breast forms for me, I have varying sizes of form from C to DD. I wear 44 or 46  bra and with forms in I just love the look and feel. I get a nice balance with forms and the weight of them feels amazing. I am thinking about ordering another pair in size H. I opinion is the bigger the better with my frame size.

Hi all, I replied awhile ago regarding my choice to use a breast pump. I have been using this system, off and on for about 1 year now.And to be honest,more off than on.The other day,my wife and I were dressing to go out,Me,all in drab.Well panties and a bra.My wife reaches over,grabs my left breast and says,that pump is working babe. I took a good look in the mirror and damn,I have tits! Honest! A nice handful of tits with nice nipples.I now pump every day at least twice.See you at the beach ladies……..lol

Gwyneth
        Lady

I’ve wondered if those worked.

Viewing 30 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?