• Author
    Replies
      Diane Rakers
      Lady
      Registered On: August 18, 2019
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 873

Hi Darlene,

CIS women have what they have. We can choose our breast size. I was always a B. When I had my first bra fitting in this past October at The Bra Spa here in Tucson(which was beyond AWESOME)I was told I have the body for a DD. I did try a D, but I’m going to go with a C. The letter C best describes my life right now anyway.

Love,

Diane

PS – I loved your profile Darlene

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Pumped Forheels
      Lady
      Registered On: November 22, 2020
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 99

I dress in my home only, and generally do not venture out, that said I like big breasts and my selection shows that!

I use water balloons with a bit of plant watering crystals to firm them up. I have about five sizes from 38c, 38D, 38DDD, 38G, 38m, plus a Roanyer breast plate in their G cup.

I like the breast plate as I can show cleavage without shaving my chest and trying to push and shove it all together to make some cleavage with the little I have. I have a couple sexy dresses with neck lines that go way far south and the breast plate works well with them.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Amy Myers
      Baroness
      Registered On: February 11, 2019
      Topics: 20
      Replies: 1592

I use silicone breast forms in size C for my frame, and love them. Yes, without them I simply don’t feel very feminine.

Amy

Michelle McQueen
      Lady
      Registered On: June 14, 2021
      Topics: 19
      Replies: 841

Having a huge bra fetish I have always loved the sight and feel of bras and boobs so I’ve worn all kinds of homemade breasts in the past. Thank goodness silicone forms came along! They are the best and closest thing to the feel and look of real breasts and I can wear them all day long which I do.

I have three sizes of silicone forms, B, D, and E and I want to get an EE or F size soon. I also have foam inserts for a much smaller presentation. After reading other girls experiences with breast plates I don’t think I want one of those but it would be nice to have cleavage sometime with certain tops or dresses.

Having a natural B chest, with the small forms I’m at a C cup and it goes up from there… knockers up!

6 users thanked author for this post.
      JillianW
      Duchess
      Registered On: October 13, 2019
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 331

The only “padding” I wear are my breast forms.
      First, boobs just scream girl, don’t they? I like that. I love the weight and jiggle and the tug of my bra straps.
      Also, womans clothes are designed for people who have breasts so they hang better and look nicer with a bust line.

Jillian

Darlene Davinport
        Duchess
        Registered On: September 14, 2016
        Replies: 20

So, true!

Marianne
      Ambassador
      Registered On: May 20, 2017
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 460

I have a 36A bust and use a Nu-bra to create an improved cleavage, placing the cups merely outside each breast high up towards the armpits and letting the connecting band lift the breasts as much as possible. I then wear a heavily padded pushup bra over it all to lock the Nu-bra in place and disguise the lack of outer curves of the bust. If i want to go really big l can add a pair of silicon inserts under the pushup to acieve something close to a D-cup.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Celeste Starre
      Lady
      Registered On: June 26, 2018
      Topics: 45
      Replies: 1263

I find empire waist dresses and tops are the easiest ways to make the most of what I have. I’ve tried tape and other cleavage creating methods which do work somewhat but can be uncomfortable. Nubra’s seem to be the best in that category.

Jackie Smith
      Duchess
      Registered On: December 27, 2021
      Replies: 28

I have three sets of forms, A cup C cup and DD cup; I am a full B that I achieved with a year on HRT and love them. Depends on what I am wearing as to which forms, I will use. I would love to have my breast larger, but it would require surgery thought about many times but too old for that now.

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Lacy Satin
      Lady
      Registered On: June 27, 2018
      Replies: 277

I have a pair of 36-D breast forms. I just love the way they enhance my already very petite and feminine body.

Alison Anderson
      Duchess
      Registered On: October 15, 2018
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 698

I use forms as well.  It’s the only thing I found that really works.

I have tried to use what are sometimes called breast enhancers.  These are really backless bras that look like chicken fillets, are curved and sticky on the inside, and clip together.  They are meant for women in backless gowns and it holds the breasts together.  It is supposed to work on men’s breasts too, but I found it is easy to expand the chest just a bit and the sticky side just pops off.

I know I can cup my male breasts and push them up and together to make it appear I have cleavage.  But I have yet been able to do the same thing using tape.  I push up one where I want it and tape the skin. But it just sags as soon as I let go.

Krista
      Duchess
      Registered On: January 24, 2017
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 725

Hi Darlene, I just buy bras that fit my natural breast size.  I do have forms but maybe only wear them once or twice per year (and I dress en femme every day).  Just something unnatural about forms.  And even without the forms, I pass quite readily at the grocery store or at restaurants. I like my small boobs and so do some men it seems (I had three guys at the local hardware store jostle with each other as to who would serve me when I was buying lumber for a fence – the senior guy won and he flirted very nicely). All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

Vecca Senn
      Lady
      Registered On: February 22, 2021
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 202

I have some forms now, but when I first tried something that kinda worked I stacked bra pads to create some curvature. That might be a way for some early ladies or those who can’t get forms for some reason.

Beth Green
        Lady
        Registered On: February 24, 2021
        Topics: 30
        Replies: 571

I did the same thing when I first started. It works well, I have C forms now but I still use the smaller pads or stick on boosters occasionally for sun dresses or outfits when I want to present a smaller figure.

As CD’s we get to choose our breast size and change as dress or mood fancies us. Most times I present as a mature 50ish woman but I  can often become a late 60’s grandma or a less well endowed middle aged 40ish woman. Since we are changing our appearance anyway we can take on whatever look appeals to us. It’s fun being a different girl every so often.

Beth

Gina Sinclair
      Lady
      Registered On: December 21, 2015
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 34

I have been using forms along with I have 3 different breast plates

Darlene Davinport
        Duchess

Gina, how do you like the breast plates and which stles do you prefer. Your photos reveal an alluring cleavage?

Gwyneth
        Lady
        Registered On: January 21, 2021
        Topics: 3
        Replies: 134

And they look fabulous on you.

Gwyn

Lexie Trask
      Princess - Annual
      Registered On: August 9, 2020
      Topics: 16
      Replies: 146

When I look at this “poll”, I do not see a question, just two responses, yes or no.

i selected yes.

Darlene Davinport
        Duchess

Very firsttime i made a poll and I had msny choices where i alliwed up to3 choices. AsI was about tosubmit, my entrz disappeared and this very early one showed up.

This is typical of this site. Lost many stories to site deletes before self editing could be completed. In those cases to whole typed story disapeared never to be seen again, seeing this poll and responses is a refreshing change to out right deletion prior to submition.

1 user thanked author for this post.
          Marti
          Duchess
          Registered On: February 5, 2019
          Topics: 54
          Replies: 842

Hi Darlene,

Polls can be a bit tricky to set up and get just right – especially early on.

One tip is to create a copy off-line of what you want to put in each section, do your editing, and then when you are ready, just cut and paste from your saved work (admittedly, this won’t help when you are adding your poll choices in that section, and it can be fiddly if you have a lot of options)

This also works fine if you are just making a long post – create what you want to say off-line, and when you are happy with the content just cut and paste it into a forum post.

Marti xxx

Darlene Davinport
          Duchess

Notice i did not stop to edit the thunb print errors and phone interpretations. If I had chances are you never would see my reply because of site issues.

I have complaibed three times. Seems sit leaders do not think this is a problem, or it is only me and my fat fingers.

Krista Writeme
      Lady
      Registered On: August 22, 2019
      Replies: 35

I have been using a breast pump. While the progress is slow, I and my wife do see a change. I have,at the present time, a nice handful to grip and squeeze. Also, my nipples are larger and much more sensitive, makes for exciting times. It may not be for everyone but,for me,it works.

Ria Freichuk
      Lady
      Registered On: June 6, 2020

I have been wearing various forms for nearly 40 years and will continue as long as I am able.

Gwyneth
      Lady
      Registered On: January 21, 2021

I remember in my teenage years some girls stuffed toilet paper in an over size bra. So it’s not totally CD thing.

Gwyn

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Ashley
      Lady
      Registered On: May 25, 2019
      Replies: 219

It’s breast forms for me. I have a couple different sets now that I switch between depending on outfit and what I feel like. (Is being able to change breast size cross dresser privilege?)

I recently bought a breast plate, and my experience with that wasn’t great. Super hard to get into and out of it, and it’s very uncomfortable and hot (hot in the bad way) Being able to show cleavage and go braless is indeed an amazing experience though, so I may try again with another one at some point. Maybe one of the ones with a back closure. Mine is one of the pull-on ones and I think that is the cause of most of the problems.

Wifespoilsme
        Lady
        Registered On: May 9, 2020
        Topics: 0
        Replies: 1

I use old stockings and bird seed.  To make forms   You can’t show cleavage with it   But looks great in full coverage garments.  I buy DD bras in 44-46 band.  Still have to use bra extenders on some.

3 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account