Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls,

Has anyone tried or can recommend a breast enhancing cream? I would like to know if it is worth trying before getting breast forms.

love,

Lorena

Ellie Hope
      Baroness

Thanks for asking this question Lorena, I’ve  been wondering about this also.
      Ellie

K Swim
      Lady

Snake oil in the form of a cream that’s shoved into a tube. They do nothing. If anything, try reading the instructions on them. They tell you to apply then spend time doing a circular massaging motion. If anything, it will be the massaging that makes the size increase.

Think about it: if those low cost creams worked, there would be a lot of us with nice boobs and surgeons who offered breast implants would be out of business.

As K mentions these enhancements only improve the business’s bottom line.  Save your money for a good pair of breast forms.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Lorena,

Some folks get visible results, to varying degree; but the same applies to drinking soy milk (my doctor said I shouldn’t) or the medications we elders take for BPH.  Even hormone therapy doesn’t work the same for everyone, so but the best forms you can afford, instead.

Hugs,

Bettylou

I have never used a manufactured enhancing cream but did at one time make a batch of my own using aqueous cream and red clover oil I got from Holland and Barrett’s. Together with the herbals I was using it seemed to help me get a bit of growth. Can’t say much more than that. The tenderness and tingle I had [in the girls]  was certainly much more intense when I used the cream.

I have heard some very good reports about transfemme products, so if you really, really want breasts I would say perhaps give their stuff a go. I would also say to try breast forms including when out in public. This will then give you a good idea of what it will be like if you do grow a pair of girls for yourself. The difference being you can just take a pair of enhancers off if you find the whole experience of having breasts a tad embarrassing. You won’t be able to do that if you grow your own.

Take care girls.

Anne-Marie

Isabel
      Lady

Hey girls,

You’ve asked some very good questions Lorena.  Personally, I think some of the responses you’ve gotten have been a bit biased against creams.  So, I thought I’d share my knowledge of them, so that you can make a more informed decision.

As of the time I’m posting this message, I have not tried any creams, if any price, but have looked into them. JSYU, I have the early stages of gynaecomastia, meaning I have more breast grow than I should due to an imbalance of hormones.

From researching the condition that I’ve been professionally advised, ‘will worsen with age’ I’ve found some information you may find interesting. As anyone who paid attention in school will know that a child is born when a (male) sperm and (female) egg cell combine to become a fetus. As of that point, though only cells, the fetus is roughly 95% female, as the egg cell is far bigger than the sperm cell. This level changes throughout development, until a gender is assigned. This is why men have nipples, despite them being useless.

From this you’ll know that both men and women both produce testosterone and estrogen. It is at puberty, when one hormone is produced in much higher quantities that you see the effects of them. But both hormones are still there.

So, if you are able to increase the amount of estrogen in your body to the point where it exceeds the testosterone; you should, in theory at least, be able to grow breasts, as well as other feminine features, like having a larger bottom, less body hair as well as reduce the size of your penis (and sperm level).

I’m sure if you’ve studied biology at university etc., you could explain this better, but this is my basic understanding. So, if you’re going to get a breast enhancing cream, you need to look at the estrogen levels. The higher the estrogen levels, the quicker it should work, but it will take several months for visible results. There is however, the possibility that it may not work, just because of the type of person you are, or it could work too well.

If you’re happy to have breasts, and can live with the side effects on your body and mind of the estrogen, give it a try. Most sites/reviews advise to try them for at least six months. However, if you’re looking for a quick lift at the front when getting dressed, just get some breast forms.

Regarding brands, prices and so on. Obviously, each will differ. You can buy cheap ones, but they may not work as well, or they may do the job. There will be differences, so look into them yourself. There is also something to be said about buying from a well-known company/brand; you get what you pay for sort of thing. You can buy a cheap cream off Amazon or eBay but who’s to say it hasn’t been put together in someone’s back garden shed. But then, the same can be said about breast forms.

That’s what I know about breast enhancement creams. Hope this was helpful to someone, or I’ve wasted half an hour putting this together.

Hugs,

Isabel

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?