Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello ladies! I am here to ask a question about the female anatomy. Some of you are probably on the way to getting the perfect breast size. I have been doing a lot of soul searching on this subject and have come to the realization that I want female breasts, at least size-wize. This way, I can keep working on the look even when I can’t dress. Does anyone take supplements for breast enlargement? How long does it take to grow full, beautiful breasts? Any and all advice and thoughts appreciated.

Hugs
      Meryl <3

Anonymous

Hi Meryl,

As my wife used to say to me, “It’s what’s up front that counts” (stolen from an old cigarette commercial),  There are other threads on CDH about the same topic, and many of us have replied to the question.  The truth about supplements is that very few girls get satisfactory results from them.  Most of us (myself included) see minor growth only, and I believe my prostrate medication (Finasteride) did more for my girls than any of them.  My suggestion to you is to save your money; instead, look to either HRT or implants if you want the real thing, or a good set of forms is you are willing to settle for that.  I can’t have HRT myself, and I’m currently wondering if I have enough breast tissue to make implants an option.

Hugs,

Bettylou

So you can do HRT or implants….everything else is smoke and mirrors.

So I did a little search on here…. The search icon is in the upper right hand corner of the page.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/forums/topic/herbal-enhancements/

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/forums/topic/what-supplements-do-you-use-to-be-more-feminine/#post-391959

Most of the herbal online is snake oil, HRT is the only real deal!

Thanks, SR

Becka
      Lady

As BettyLou has so accurately pointed out, the results are mixed.

I do not have the option of HRT or implants, given my current situation, so I very recently started supplements.  Starting with Fenugreek 1st.  It’s only been 3 weeks and no marked changes.

I’m very afraid of potential side effects, my expectations are not high and I may “graduate” to trying other supplements.  So far, no outward side effects from Fenugreek.

The search for the “magic pill” continues!

🙂

> > “It’s what’s up front that counts” (stolen from an old cigarette commercial) “

Yes, those were the days.  My favorite was, “so round, so firm, so fully packed, so free and easy on the draw.”

and after picking my jaw up off the ground i’d say, “uh, we are talking about cigarettes, right?”

Anonymous

[postquote quote=404658]
        Ummmm…we could be, Joanne; but my wife and I are both non-smokers, and she was a big flirt back when we were dating.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Hi Meryl,

Mine came in naturally at puberty. I was raised in an all female household and it just seemed natural that I should grow breasts like the older girls. Never thought any different until the boys started grabbing them!

The only thing I do to keep them firm and pointy is eat healthy and do exercises to keep my pectoral muscles strong. I have a 40C rack and figure if I have to pack them around all day I might as well have fun with them!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?