Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Ladies

I have been thinking about using breast enlargement products. Help me

Love

Danielle

Save up! Get the augmentation!

Danielle if you would like have your breast larger. Do what any smart woman would do .Go see a Dr. He or she can help you achieve what you want under their care. They do that for alot of transwomam and woman in general luv Stephanie

Danielle.

Whilst there are lots of differing things – lotions and potionx – that you could try and that would have varying levels of success foy you, none of the diy versions has any guarantee of working for you and they all have variable levels of success depending on the individual.

I also have to caution you to ensure that you are 100% certain that you do want breasts as the possibile effects of the actions you are looking at will be life changing – and not necessarily in ways that you have thought about or indeed that are desirable. Have you for example put on a bra and forms and accessed your local community like that day in, day out. If so how did that make you feel and how did people react to you. Think about this as accessing your local community with breasts will become your life if you choose to proceed and are successful ind developing breasts.

If you are certain aboug this and have done a road test with prosthetics then the best advice is to do what Stephanie says and go speak with your doctor. Developing breasts via whatever means is a big deal and only by doing this with the support of your doctor/GP can you be sure of recieving appropriate and essential health care.

Best wishes in whatever road you choose to follow.

Annie.

Anonymous

I’ve tried pills, 2 different creams and DHT blockers. Medications and/or soy milk made me a 36A; the only change I have noticed is sensitive nipples.

K Swim
      Lady

I cant really vote because I don’t know. I tried creams and cheap vacuum cups, but no result….probably because the interest to maintain a routine was not there.

Anonymous

Thanks for raising the Q. I tried the herbal approach for 6 month periods off and on for about 3 years. The advocate would say that minimal development was due to the inconsistency of use, I’m sure. I like the A-cup size that has developed. However, anything more, like HRT, causes concern since I have read about possible side effects. Conclusion? Caution; accept the development that has happened. Let’s face it, for appearances, shaped cup bras or other bra fillers can give the look desired.

Danielle,

I’ve given my view on this subject in many other posts on this site. I’ve tried just about everything out there – most of it to no avail. One thing I’ve tried that does work for me is Swansons Raw Ovarian. Apparently (in males) it triggers the same biological processes as puberty in girls, for girls, I believe it eases menopause symptoms. There’s lots of evidence, or not, available on various forums across the ‘net’ describing the effects of male use – some say that it is rubbish, some say that it’s the best thing since sliced bread.

Personally, in the two years that I’ve been taking it, my butt is bigger, my waist is slimmer, I need to shave less, and I have (in my view) a nice pair of b-cup boobs, and with the use of suction cups, larger and more sensitive nipples. A lot of this could be due to age and diminishing testosterone, but I like my more feminine body and attribute it to Swansons.

On the subject of shaving less, I must add that the hairs are now darker and coarser – which I find strange for one that is going grey on top……..

Question what does it have on the boys

Raw ovarian does work for some people but not all. For aromatise to take place, a number of things – including core body temperature – have to be just right. If just one of the conditions isnt right the aromatisation will not take place and the pills will fail to have any effect. Get everything right though and the feminising effects can be spectacular.

Take care girls.

Anne-Marie.

Alice,

Can you explain the aspect of core body temperature?  The human body is 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit.  I suppose one could elevate their body temperature by being too warm on a hot summer day or by working out at the gym.   Can one control their body temp and how would they do that?  What range of core temp is needed for this product to work?

Anne,

I was blissfully unaware of the temperature issue until I read about it on this site, so I cannot really comment. Personally, I think I have a relatively high core body temperature to start with. I certainly feel ‘cold’ well before anybody around me does, and I seem to suffer less in the heat than those around me.

Another thing I’ve read regarding RO (here and elsewhere) is to include a high protein diet, which is something I’ve always adhered to.

Hi Anne.

Just thought I would write a comment here for you.

When you say that body temperature is 98.6F I have to point out that the temperature of your core is not static. Doing things like exercise, wearing warm clothing just won’t cut the mustard when you are trying to regulate for aromatisation to take place. If your core temperature is a little below 98.6 you can take a supplement high in iodine such as sea kelp and that would help.

Your aim should be for a stable core temperature of between 98.6 – 97.2F. If you cant maintain this core temperature then forget about using ovarians as they will not work for you.

You will also need to take a substantial quantity of pills. Much more than a GG would take for menopause as you need to change testosterone into estrogens (a process known as aromatisation), this then promotes natural breast growth in the same way that young girls. develop breasts.

You also need to be patient. You can’t guarantee instant (or even prompt) results. Its not uncommon to hear about men who have taken ovarians (such as Trueansfemme/ Bountiful Breasts or Swansons) for six months consistently with little or no progress then when they stop the treatment- wham, significant breast growth.

I’ve also heard of men who take ovarians with Saw Palmeto (normally used in this context as a T blocker). This seems counter productive to me as the desired outcome is to change testosterone into estrogens. If the testosterone has been blocked, how can it become estrogen and then work on femanisation? Just my thought on this though.

I also think that it is a good idea to link in with your GP/ doctor (not sure what you call your GP in the US – sorry) so that he can make sure you are not harming yourself. Not a lot of point in developing feminine characteristics if you then end up very ill or even dead. In doing ovarian therapy you are playing with very powerful hormones and bodily functions.

I also think that it is prudent to have a good long think about what outcome you desire. Decide what breast size you want to be then test drive this by wearing a bra with that size of prosthetics/forms in public for a few weeks. By doing this you will learn how people will react to you and if you can live with this.

Remember that breast development is one of the most significant things you will ever do. You need to know you can live with the outcome and be happy with your life henceforth.

Best wishes whatever path you choose to take Anne.

Anne-Marie.

Alice

Yes, for those who have success with ovarians the effects can be just like you describe. For aromatisation to take place however, all the delicate conditions need to be just right – this must have been the case for you -.this includes a properly working thyroid as you need your core body temperature to be within a very tight range – search bountiful breasts for more details about the conditions for aromatisation to take place. The right conditions are essential for your body to change testosterone into estrogens. If all conditions are not met, you may as well throw your money down a grid. If however you are lucky enough for everything to be just right then ovarian products like Swansons can be very effective.

A note of caution – Developing breasts is a very serious, life changing business. Consider testing the water by accessing your local community wearing a bra and prosthetics / forms in your desired size in the way you will if you develop breasts and for at least a couple of weeks to see how people react to you. This is how things will be for the rest of your life.

Take care girls

Anne-Marie.

Anonymous

I’ve been using the cream plus taking pills and seems to have started working. They tell you it takes up to month start seeing results. I now have boobs that are noticeable

speaking as a retired ob-gyn physician the problem with the commercial supplements be they liquid, cream or pill is they must overcome the circulating testosterone in a male.  When trans women take hormones under medical direction they either take testosterone blockers with the estrogen or undergo castration to remove the testosterone from their system.  Not only that but the estrogens are considerably stronger and purer than the supplements. Can thes suppler affect some?  Certainly but it is hit and miss as are the side effects 

I have used and still use creams and patches, my breasts are fuller and more firm and fill a B cup nicely. I would like to have it more tight in the cup so I continue to use slowly. It is becoming noticeable now without a bra but I am not complaining. I have been using for almost a full year, so it does take time and commitment but it will work

Anonymous

TJ
      And as I understand it, something no competent doctor would agree to solely because you just want bigger breasts. Unfortunate for some of us, but understandable. And please, correct me if I am wrong.

For one seeking information about HRT, what type of doctor do recommend; PPC, Internist, etc?

You need to seek out a doctor experienced it treating people who are trans.  As a gynecologist I treated countless genetic women with HRT but that is totally different than HRT for a transgender woman.  That involves use of testosterone blockers and careful dosing of estrogen.  Neither your average gynecologist nor your everyday endocrinologist has the proper training or experience.  Look up a nearby therapist or clinic for a referral for HRT.  I wish you all the luck and hope you achyyour dreams

my nickname among the nurses when i was in practice and when i taught was ‘Dr Bob’. It seems so appropriate here to use Dr Bobbie yet before i always associated Dr with my masculine side even though one of my advantages in practice was  my deep empathy and understanding for my female patients which i now realize was due to a resonance with my deeply repressed femme persona.  Bobbie though buried helped make me a better doctor

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?