• This topic has 11 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by C.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Brandie
      Lady

I was chatting with a friend about my going out as Supergirl she asked if I had a favorite bra yet. I told her yes and the size it was 40c. Turns out she use to be a bra fitter and suggested me to try a 38B it would fit better and a B would be more realistic for my slim figure. I picked one up today and would you know it she was right. I tried my rice in a nylon sock breasts I made for the C up bra( I put 2 1lb bags of rice in a nylon stocking and it worked.) So how much would I need to add to make a B cup filler? Talking out loud I would think 1/2 but I dunno if i did it right the first time. thanks in advance.

Not sure sweets I just use forms, and never looked back!

-SR-

MelanieElizabeth
        Ambassador

I agree with Samantha. There really is no substitute for breast forms in my opinion. I used to stuff socks into a bra, never really got the results i was looking for. Silicone forms are a game changer. Totally worth the investment.

I don’t think we have a formula for that honey. It’s all trial and error. It will be fun experimenting thou.

Brandie
      Lady

I got it figured out had to do math :(.

I do have silicone forms but I was wanting some just for a when I go out as Supergirl. Superman celebration is at the end of July and silicone will be to hot.

Anonymous

Before I ordered my breastforms I made a pair of those with rice and stocking and yes they worked great. I think I still have them in my dresser actually!!

Ashley.

Anonymous

Use a measuring cup. My old standby still works great. I filled the space between fabric layers of a pretty, skin tone 38-C bra with 1+1/2 cups of red lentils. And I have a stash of high protein food for the first week of the apocalypse!
      As and aside, a bra fitter once advised me that no woman has symmetrical boobies.

C

Brandie,

Have to agree with everyone below who said it: get forms and never look back. There is nothing more feminine than the jiggle as you walk, or the way they will deform if you bump into something or hold something to your breast. When you lean forward they lean forward too, and they give a much more natural shape than rice or lentils (I used to use cous cous, flour kept leaking and rice/lentils were too coarse). Water balloons are not really great, they want to be round and so stick out in a strange way.

Nope, definitely need forms!

S

Brandie
        Lady

I do have forms but they are silicone chest peace and it gets sweaty and quick. They are good for pictures but walking around in the summer I think not lol.

C

Brandie,

LOL, had that too! I took a pair of forms and backed them with light towel material. Gave a little breathing space and something to absorb any “glow” (as in horses sweat, gentlemen perspire and ladies glow if you’ve heard that). They won’t stick on after that obviously, but with the right bra they work great.

Good tip on the bra fitting, took me a while to get the concept that cup and band size are interrelated too, seemed not logical but there we are. And the infuriating thing that e.g. a 38B from Wacoal and a 38B from La Perla will not be the same size!

Enjoy,

S

Anonymous

Nothing better then having real breasts have a natural B for now but growing no longer able to hide them so work  knows now. They whistle at me when going in now to work. lol

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?