• Creator
    Topic
    Jessica Charms
    Participant
    Registered On: July 16, 2019
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 42

Hey Everyone,

I’ve been constantly looking into getting a set of breast forms. I had one that was a small C cup but sold them off shortly after getting them(mostly cause I knew someone that needed them) and a foam set that was marked as an E, but was smaller(and they sucked too). Since then I’ve been using two 8lb medicine balls. While they work, I have been looking into maybe getting a set for my usual use and keeping my MB(Medicine Balls) for a backup pair. I have considered getting a couple pairs of pantyhose and some rice to make some rice sizers like women use to judge implant sizes. But as my area is still getting back to normal(and most bags are checked now leaving stores thanks to people stealing) I’ve been putting it off.

I know I can order the pantyhose online, but I figure since I’d need to get the rice from a store why not kill two birds with one stone. But still.

Anyway while looking online for something this morning I came across these:
    https://www.roanyer.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=148

Now I’ve seen their stuff before and was wondering if anyone had bought from them before? If they are a good bargain? Or really any other information. I like the size since I do like to be on the larger size, just not sure about the measurements or how to figure out if it will fit.

Since I’ve usually just used balloons, balls, etc I’ve never owned a vest like form set before.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, especially since after figuring out the price they will be almost $450.00 (A lot I know, but I can put some aside since I went back to work, and my more pressing bills are paid up for a few months) and I’d like to know as much as I can before spending that kind of cash.

6 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Kathleen 60454
      Participant
      Registered On: January 8, 2020
      Topics: 16
      Replies: 168

Hi Jessica,

I have both Silicone and Foam Breast forms in size 42C and I love them. I purchased them from Glamour Boutique, https://www.glamourboutique.com/, out of New Jersey. I have been dealing with them for several years, maybe 10 years,  and I am totally satisfied with them. They are very helpful and will work with you.

Kathleen

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Jessica Charms
        Participant

Thanks, I’ll keep them in mind. I had looked at them before but never really found anything I liked completely.

K Swim
      Participant
      Registered On: July 8, 2019
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 567

Just keep your eyes on eBay. Every now and then, I would find a lower than average price appear.

Check Aliexpress as well if you don’t mind longer wait times. The prices are always low there. However, the shipping is probably much slower than their normal slow because most of their inventory ships straight out of China and a lot of shipping companies are not even going there until this virus is no longer a threat.

2 users thanked author for this post.
        Jessica Charms
        Participant

Yeah, I have a saved search so I can see if any suddenly have a drop in price. I’ve purchased from AliExpress before, now it wasn’t breast forms, but I wasn’t satisfied. Took me almost a good three months to get my money back.

K Swim
          Participant

Admittedly, yes, Aliexpress is a risk. I’ve had a lot of success there, but only one where I lost money…maybe due to a sudden delay because of the COVID. Maybe it’s still held up, or maybe I lost money. Though it was only a few cheap electronic parts that made me lose $3 and some change, I am still not happy with that particular transaction. Nearly everything is slow shipping from that site. However I invested in one of those breast plates, and surprisingly, that came to me faster than normal.

Jessica Charms
            Participant

Hmm, that is weird. Maybe I should check them out again?

K Swim
            Participant

Up to you. Since this COVID mess became as big as it is and hearing that a lot of airlines and shipping companies have suspended service to China, I have not ordered anything from them. I have something cheap that has gotten lost during shipping and I would hate for the same to happen to something more expensive.

Jessica Charms
            Participant

Yeah, I had a few things go missing in shipping. Happily, they were under $20. But for something more expensive, I would hate to have that happen.

K Swim
            Participant

I’ve also noticed that with some of the more expensive items there, they often come with free expedited shipping. As with almost any of the more expensive shipping services, they also tend to come with more detailed tracking and have a lesser chance of getting lost.

Jessica Charms
            Participant

Hmm, that I will keep in mind.

Jessica St. James
      Participant
      Registered On: January 25, 2020
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 21

Me too. I buy mine through eBay. I have 4 pairs. I have sizes C D DD and DDD. My next pair will be size E.

Jessica Charms
        Participant

Cool, I had some foam ones that said they were E, but I doubt it highly.

Sophia Keeler
      Participant
      Registered On: June 21, 2020
      Replies: 12

Hi Jessica, have you looked on Amazon or Ebay? That’s where I found mine and they are great. The prices are good to.

Jessica Charms
        Participant

I have, eBay is my usual stop to find really anything. I don’t get much off of Amazon though. If there something I see there i usually give my one friend the money for it and she orders it for me and vice versa for eBay stuff. However breast forms are something I wouldn’t ask her to get since she really hates crossdressers and transgendered people.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.