• This topic has 18 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hey Everyone,

I’ve been constantly looking into getting a set of breast forms. I had one that was a small C cup but sold them off shortly after getting them(mostly cause I knew someone that needed them) and a foam set that was marked as an E, but was smaller(and they sucked too). Since then I’ve been using two 8lb medicine balls. While they work, I have been looking into maybe getting a set for my usual use and keeping my MB(Medicine Balls) for a backup pair. I have considered getting a couple pairs of pantyhose and some rice to make some rice sizers like women use to judge implant sizes. But as my area is still getting back to normal(and most bags are checked now leaving stores thanks to people stealing) I’ve been putting it off.

I know I can order the pantyhose online, but I figure since I’d need to get the rice from a store why not kill two birds with one stone. But still.

Anyway while looking online for something this morning I came across these:
      https://www.roanyer.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=148

Now I’ve seen their stuff before and was wondering if anyone had bought from them before? If they are a good bargain? Or really any other information. I like the size since I do like to be on the larger size, just not sure about the measurements or how to figure out if it will fit.

Since I’ve usually just used balloons, balls, etc I’ve never owned a vest like form set before.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, especially since after figuring out the price they will be almost $450.00 (A lot I know, but I can put some aside since I went back to work, and my more pressing bills are paid up for a few months) and I’d like to know as much as I can before spending that kind of cash.

Hi Jessica, have you looked on Amazon or Ebay? That’s where I found mine and they are great. The prices are good to.

Anonymous

I have, eBay is my usual stop to find really anything. I don’t get much off of Amazon though. If there something I see there i usually give my one friend the money for it and she orders it for me and vice versa for eBay stuff. However breast forms are something I wouldn’t ask her to get since she really hates crossdressers and transgendered people.

Me too. I buy mine through eBay. I have 4 pairs. I have sizes C D DD and DDD. My next pair will be size E.

Anonymous

Cool, I had some foam ones that said they were E, but I doubt it highly.

K Swim
      Lady

Just keep your eyes on eBay. Every now and then, I would find a lower than average price appear.

Check Aliexpress as well if you don’t mind longer wait times. The prices are always low there. However, the shipping is probably much slower than their normal slow because most of their inventory ships straight out of China and a lot of shipping companies are not even going there until this virus is no longer a threat.

Anonymous

Yeah, I have a saved search so I can see if any suddenly have a drop in price. I’ve purchased from AliExpress before, now it wasn’t breast forms, but I wasn’t satisfied. Took me almost a good three months to get my money back.

K Swim
          Lady

Admittedly, yes, Aliexpress is a risk. I’ve had a lot of success there, but only one where I lost money…maybe due to a sudden delay because of the COVID. Maybe it’s still held up, or maybe I lost money. Though it was only a few cheap electronic parts that made me lose $3 and some change, I am still not happy with that particular transaction. Nearly everything is slow shipping from that site. However I invested in one of those breast plates, and surprisingly, that came to me faster than normal.

Anonymous

Hmm, that is weird. Maybe I should check them out again?

K Swim
            Lady

Up to you. Since this COVID mess became as big as it is and hearing that a lot of airlines and shipping companies have suspended service to China, I have not ordered anything from them. I have something cheap that has gotten lost during shipping and I would hate for the same to happen to something more expensive.

Anonymous

Yeah, I had a few things go missing in shipping. Happily, they were under $20. But for something more expensive, I would hate to have that happen.

K Swim
            Lady

I’ve also noticed that with some of the more expensive items there, they often come with free expedited shipping. As with almost any of the more expensive shipping services, they also tend to come with more detailed tracking and have a lesser chance of getting lost.

Anonymous

Hmm, that I will keep in mind.

Anonymous

Hi Jessica,

I have both Silicone and Foam Breast forms in size 42C and I love them. I purchased them from Glamour Boutique, https://www.glamourboutique.com/, out of New Jersey. I have been dealing with them for several years, maybe 10 years,  and I am totally satisfied with them. They are very helpful and will work with you.

Kathleen

Anonymous

Thanks, I’ll keep them in mind. I had looked at them before but never really found anything I liked completely.

J King
      Lady

A few things:

The breast plates will cause you to sweat.  The crop top ones (like the one you’re linking to) will have less sweat.

If you have enough money to spend on a silicone suit (vs. less expensive forms), try to get ones with silicone filling rather than foam or cotton.  These don’t have that option unfortunately.

I have looked at Roanyer forms for their “G” cup forms and they don’t seem to have droop or sag.  They seem to go straight out.  I would suggest checking Eyung or Dokier forms (on Aliexpress) or boobsshop (.com).  I have not tried boobsshop but I have seen plenty of people who liked them.  Ivita is on Aliexpress, but I didn’t like them as much.  Since you were looking at an “S” cup, hopefully their larger sizes aren’t too small for you.

Anonymous

Hmm, ok I’ll check them out.im not in a hurry or anything since I only dress up in private and all, so my medicine balls are ok for now. But I will keep your suggestion in mind.

Though I do know the suit won’t work for me due to size. But I might find something I like from the others as well.

I haven’t invested too much into breastforms, but I have a pair of breast enhancers and breastforms (B cup) I bought off of ebay.  I haven’t worn the enhancers in a long time as they really don’t add anything in the breast dept.  I wear the B cups off and on, but I now find them too small.

I bought a pair of C cup breastforms from Aliexpress, this was way before covid and I received them in about 2-3 weeks.

If you want the lowest price possible Aliexpress is the way to go.  However, shipping now can take a long time.  I bought a pair of butt pads off Aliexpres and it took close to one month to get here, to top it all off it is now in the hands of customs for inspection and it still hasn’t been released.

ebay isn’t bad, but I find most sellers are from Asia, so again shipping time will encounter delays.

Anonymous

Yeah, I’ve tried eBay for some. I did change the settings for the search to US only and did find a few. They were just either not received well, or the sellers were not good.

I’ll keep an eye out and try AliExpress again and see what’s on there.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?