• This topic has 26 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Clara.
Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Sarah Car
      Lady

What breast forms are you using ? Which is the best ? , fed up of being lol sided .

O my god Sarah. I am so glade you asked this question because I am at my wits end. Lol. I am just thinking about the Divine collection. I like the idea of being able to sleep in them. I am 5’7″ 150 LBS. After doing the math my band size comes out to be a 40. So not sure if I’m going to stick with a C cup or move up to a D. next time I go shopping I just going try on some bras and get a idea. I have been using cheap cloth ones. So it’s time. Let me know what you end up doing.

Have Fun

Amber Marie

I sleep in them all, cheap or expensive with never an issue. I do not sleep on my front however just side# and back.

Anonymous

Trying on bras without forms will not help you pick a cup size.

Also keep in mind, different style bras look better with different style forms so get a big drawer ready for all the different forms you will acquire over time. Deep plunge bras do not hold forms in well without help. The last thing you want to be doing is be seen picking up a form off the floor in Walmart and reinserting it.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

So far all my forms have been from the breast form store. Sponsor of CDH.

. Cassie

I still have a pair from The Breastform Store and they must be 10  years old and unlike me, still perky.

Hi Sarah,Its Michelle.I am using breast forms from Amoena.They are for women that have had mascectomys.They are a bit expensive ,so google them and see if they are right for you.I have always wanted to check out the Breast Form store.Please do your research and ask all your questions before you buy. Hugs,Michelle.

Anonymous
      Lady

I have 2 pair. The first were some cheaper ones that I still use occasionally that are not extremely realistic but serve their purpose under a sweater or something like that. I also have a pair of Aphrodite Devine that are very nice. They move realistically and blend nicely. I can’t say they are, or who is the best, but I have been happy with them.
      My little piece of advice is try to find a size that looks good with your body size and shape. Don’t go DDD overkill on size if you want to blend in. Also, your back will thank you after a long day wearing them if they aren’t quite so heavy. Good luck!

🍷C

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Questions about breast forms get asked so often CDH should have a forums section just for that!  If you do a search of the forums you’ll get way more info that way vs a single thread.

More to the point, if you ask 10 girls what’s best, you’ll get 10 different answers.  A lot depends on what you’re looking for and how much you’re willing to spend.  My recommendation is to start with cheap forms (under $50) and figure out what shape and size works best for you.  Once you get that dialed in, splurge on some nicer forms if you want.  The BreastForm Store (CDH sponsor) has a good selection of forms at different price points.  A lot of girls like the Roanyer brand available on Amazon.  They seem to be one of the better Chinese made brands.

Personally, I bought a pair of Divine Collection Aphrodite forms from the BFS.  They’re great forms.  Fairly realistic.  Weigh similar to actual breasts.  Sleep safe.  Puncture proof.  Durable.  And expensive.  I would buy them again.

BTW – nothing beats a pair of your own.  I don’t need forms anymore!

/EA

If you buy on-line make sure you can return them if they are not what you wanted or were mislead. Some of the best and expensive ones are non-returnable. Best, Marlene.

Hi Sarah,

I’m a transitioned trans woman, I wear breast forms every day as I now live and work as a woman. They were all purchased online from The BreastForm Store. The first ones were Gold Seal Classic 1 1/2 in size 7, which gave me a C-cup, I wear a 42C underwire bra. I recently purchased a new set of Divine Collectuin Hera forms as they had less than perfect ones on sale. I got size 8 which works out to a D-cup, which actually looks better on my than the size 7 C-cups. The still fit my 42C bras as they are fully supported and look wonderful!

I recently posted my review of the new Hera forms right here on CDH, it’s titled “Two weeks with new Hera forms”, It should answer any questions you might have about them.

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

So pleased that you like the Hera forms. I have had an eye on them for some time. They are, I think, one of the best/realistic, but expensive when not on sale and, last I looked, non-returnable, otherwise I would have ordered a pair. Best, Marlene.

Vollence silicone breast forms on Amazon – about $30.
      Fredrika Jones

Syndee
      Lady

I have Vollence breast forms that I got from amazon and I love them. I have three pairs that I wear depending on where I am and what I am wearing. I have a small B cup that I wear out in public and don’t want to get serious looks. I have a C cup that are my everyday wear around the house and sometimes when I go out and I have a D cup that I wear mostly when I am fully dressed up just because I like the way they fill out my dresses and shirts better. All the bras that I have a C cup and I don’t have any issues with the C and D cup sizes in them. To me the Vollence are a good buy for starting out. If you have a broad chest like I do I recommend that you go with a Triangle shaped form as I feel that they look better and cover your chest more. Also the C cups that I have a not self adhesive and I wear them in the pool and hot tub and have never had an issue with them. I agree with most the other ladies on here, start cheap to see what works and then look at upgrading when you can. I am happy with mine but I would love to get a more expensive pair eventually.

Ditto. Vollence for me too. Also agree on the triangle shape.

I chose the B cup. Seems like the Goldilocks size. They’re just right.

Add me to the Vollence group. I can only wear my forms when out by myself, which isn’t very often now that I’m retired, so I chose to go inexpensive. I went with the triangle C. I’ve been thinking about getting a B so I don’t stand out so much, but I really like how the Cs look.  I don’t wear a wig or makeup, yet, so I’m just a man with boobs.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Hi ladies,

I agree with the post above about a separate forum section on breast forms. But always happy to  post my A$.02 worth.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/forums/topic/on-being-out-front-silicon-breast-form-reviews-times-4/.

NB These days I rarely wear the Amolux Diamonds. Sadly, I have too much “pud” just below them and they look like peas on a pumpkin

Caty

Caty Ryan
        Baroness

Most of us “experienced” form wearers would know this, but here’s a ti….dbit, (oops nearly a typo….), for the newbies.

I sleep femme every night and my “poor old moobs” would get irritated very quickly if I did not moisuturise them every morning after taking my forms off.

Any common or garden supermarket product will do the trick

Caty.

Anonymous

I went for PALS. All gel and you can sleep in them, even pierce the nipples. So much better than the silicone filled ones, though slightly firmer to the squeeze.

Marnie X

Anonymous

Sarah,

I have used Vollence and Megularlo breast forms, all ordered from Amazon. I’ve had C, D, DD and E sizes, currently wearing DD, teardrop shape. They fit the bras that I wear without needing a lot of readjusting. Since I only get to wear them a few times a year, they are inexpensive so that is a major concern and they have lasted well. I know there are a lot of outlets that can assist you in your search and the girls here have all made valid points about what works for them. Good luck and happy shopping.

Phoebe❤️

Anonymous
      Lady

Some questions like this keep popping up over and over so it would be nice to have a stickie for repeating issues where new girls could read up… ahem…. any powers that be listening?

I’ve used some inexpensive silicone forms I bought off Amazon and they have been great for years now. I don’t remember the brand but I’ve slept in them many times with no issues. I have some foam enhancers I sometimes wear under dressing under a coat. I have some silicone enhancers too that work well and stay in place better than the foam ones. My D silicone forms are worn the most because they are the right size for my body. I recently got a pair of F silicone forms which are nice to wear on occasion. My D’s are triangle shaped while the F’s are teardrop shaped. What ever size silicone forms you get you will love them.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

I got “Jiggles” on sale at The Breastform Store. C cup tear drop. The are fairly realistic, but I might get something in a triangle shape next time. I think they might look a little better on a wider chest.
      Amazon does have a good selection too.

Start cheaper and see what you like on yourself before buying anything expensive.

Good luck, and have fun!

💕Lara

Anonymous

I wear Amoena breast forms. I have 3 sets, sizes 7 and 8, with one pair being the Contact Light, which are self adhering. Those are for when I am wearing spaghetti strapped tops.

Leah
      Baroness

I have  bought a few sets from Truekare and been very happy with quality and price.

https://truekare.com/

Clara
      Lady

Both pairs I have brought have just been tear drop off EBAY.  1st set were a D cup were very firm but felt realistic, I could touch the nipple feel it through my natural nipple but I misplace a breast and have never found it.  I brought a second set in a DD and are a lot softer to feel and look the park, they just don’t feel the same. Next time around I think I will get a triangle pair as they just look to fill a bra cup better and like others have commented look better on us broader chested girls.

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?