Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m pretty new at cross dress but I’ve been out a few times in public. Thinking about getting breast forms. The Jiggles forms are inexpensive and maybe a good place to start. Anyone have experience with them? Or any advice on this topic?                  Thanks, Nikki

I have forms that are Vollence brand from Amazon that my wife bought me. They were around $35 and I love them.
      Hugs, Ruby

Check out the breast forms store advertised on this forum.

They are an excellent source of QUALITY BREAST FORMS in a wide range of prices.

[postquote quote=257072][/postquote]

I use these too, they are great!

Anonymous

Hi Nikki….I have  a pair of PALS forms. They are a few more dollars than the entry forms, but I love the fact that I can sleep with them on. I also still have my first pair. They are similar to the jiggles forms. After I had had them for a while, I carelessly took off my bra one day, and the back clasp hook, snagged my right breast, leaving a 1/2 gash in it.  Sooooooo….Basically ruined.  With my Pals forms, I never worry about problems like that anymore…Oh, and by the way….Having forms is a very special feeling, that you’ll love! Bea

And WOW they look great on you!!!!

Anonymous

I bought a pair of foam from the Breast Form store.Yes, they are cheaper but they don’t jiggle, but they do server their purpose under my dress 😉 I wouldn’t wear a low cut dress showing cleavage with them on but that is just me.

Jennifer N Heels

I have foam forms a set of triangular silicon and a set of teardrop shape from the breastform store.

foam D cup

Triangular D cup

tear drop C cup

I love wearing the silicon pairs foam gives shape but no weight and I do love the weight and jiggle so very sexy. My wife thinks the silicon pairs look better than the foam and we would both recommend silicon.

Coleen xx

I am 5’10” and 135 lbs. bra size 38 and thinking a more shuttle C cup since I don’t have much butt would be more proportional.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

When I first began dressing back in my teens, I used small balloons for breasts. They worked pretty well. Several years ago I decided to get some breast forms. Not knowing what size to get, I bought B,C and D sizes in foam. I found I liked all the sizes. Some sizes looked better with different outfits. Other times I just felt like being smaller or larger. I really liked them.

Soon after I bought the same sizes in silicone. The foams were and are great, but I love the silicone. Definitely worth the extra expense.

Hey thanks Patty, love the balloons story. Have to admit I’ve used tissues few times! Silicone sounds like the way to go.

Hi Nikki,

I tried homemade forms with rice or birdseed in stockings and water balloons but decided to buy silicone forms.  Buying the silicone forms was a great decision!  The weight feels wonderful as well as the jiggle.

Deciding on the size was a difficult choice.  Depending on my choice of clothing or my mood determines what size breast forms to wear.  It’s suggested to have a size appropriate to your physical body shape and size.

Alice

Alice, rice and birdseed!! That’s awesome.Thanks for your advice , seems everyone is recommending silicone and that’s the way I’m going to go.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I tried stuffing my bra with other things like tissues or cloths. I was not pleased with any of them. I noticed some balloons kind of looked like breasts shape. I decided to give them a try. Not great, but the best I had so far. I could put different amounts of air in them depending on how large I wanted my breasts to be.

I even began putting some water in them. That actually worked fairly well. I just had to watch and not bump into people. Never had a problem but I still thought I had to do better.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?