Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

If you don’t have any remover, is there another good way to remove the adhesive and forms?

Asking for a friend…lol

Bridgette

Stevie65
      Lady

I have a “couple of friends” that would like to know as well …. they are too lazy and just hang around….

Kali
      Lady

I have yet to try it yet but Goo Gone is supposed to work as well as I think baby oil as well.  There was an article describing using goo gone on the aphrodite forms if you do a little google 🙂

There’s no real easy way. If you are removing the residual glue from your body, you could sprinkle and rub in body powder on the area to lessen the tackiness, then you can wash the body powder off, which will wash away a lot of the adhesive. To get the glue off of the forms, you can also use baby oil (though where you will find a baby willing to give you their oil beats me 🙂 )

Anonymous

At the time I used to glue my breastforms (used Hollister spray glue) used also Hollister glue remover. Both products somewhat expensive, but wow what a feeling when they were glued! The glue worked well even on my large “H” size breastforms, although would not take the chance of going bra-less for a full day. Tried other forms of glue remover, but not recommended as risk of destroying the breastforms.

Jill Marshall
      Duchess

I’ve used makeup remover and makeup remover wipes to deal with leftover adhesive and residue and found them quite effective.  I have a bottle of eye makeup remover, or get the wipe underneath and squeeze out the liquid.  I also found the wipes effective for getting dried up adhesive off of the inside of a bra.  A lot less greasy feeling than the bottle of liquid remover, which I now mainly save for stubborn spots.

For what its worth I’ve also started using benadryl prior to attaching.  I was starting to see some pretty noticeable shadow from skin sensitivity to the tapes and skin tac, which doesn’t work if you are working this in around married life or summer trips to the pool.  Pre applying benadryl makes adhering take a little longer but when the time came to remove it was much less of a mess and fight, and the redness was almost totally reduced.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Jill Marshall. Reason: not clear on what remover brand I have, could be hollister or walker
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?