Viewing 31 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

hi Sweeties…

i have several pairs of forms….

i just need to add, aren’t they one of the best inventions???…. silicone used to its prime  and the way they ” warm up” and sort of mould to your chest….mmmmmm…however…

if I’m out, i love my bigger sets, they fit my bra’s perfectly and I’m so confident they will stay where i put them…and they bounce.. looking magnificent!!…..but…

i have a couple of babies…for wearing indoors…very comfortable but they move in the bra…rubbing the nipples, which is an amazing feeling,

this post is not meant to be a turn on…i dont do that…

i just wondered if anyone else loves that feeling….or maybe im just crazy!!!

gotta go…. I’m off to do some press ups!!!!…….boing boing!!!!

keep your replies clean ladies….please!!!!

grace xx

Anonymous

My best breast forms are coming out of my natural chest C cup. Feel good look good and do the jiggle.

Barb Wire
        Lady

Me too. 42C.

I started noticeably jiggling a few months ago. Hate and love it. I find myself inadvertently squeezing them during the day, mostly in fascination and concern.

Sorry, not funny, but I did have a hoot with some sisters a while ago today! “Codpiece” – I’m still reeling over that one!

Oh! But I do love how some tops feel when they uh… rub the right way!

Barb :B

Anonymous

Barb….there’s two old ladies that pass my place….and their boobies droop down so low they almost touch their codpieces….omg!!!?

Barb Wire
            Lady

Dear Grace:

My formal response to that will require some consideration…

If we ever meet IRL, all pints are on me! And if the pub serves cod, then all the better! 🤣🤣

I have relatives in Yorkshire. We often go out for fish & chips. I was once asked by the lovely young lady at the counter if I also wanted any “bits” with my fish order. Huh?? She explained that they’re the fried leftover pea-sized batter remnants and I can have a bowl of them and no additional charge with ample sea salt. “Oh, yes please!” I said.

Maybe we can formalize a name for them and call those cardiac-arrest bits as “Little Bitties”.

Barb :B

Anonymous

and aren’t they tasty!!!

Anonymous

Absolutely sweetie xx

Anonymous

`Hi Barb, gosh batter remnants that takes me back, the old chip shop where I lived as a kid, would sell you a double portion for 2 pennies sometimes if you were lucky left over battered sausages too.
            Great memories,
            Lol Amanda xx

Barb Wire
            Lady

OMG! Sausages too??

The Holy Trinity: Smoked, Fried and Barbequed!

(I jest, of course. I don’t mean to offend).

:B

Gotta go with the jiggle…. just love how they jiggle especially  when I wear a pocket bra…. am very tempted though to try the breastplates … I imagine that they would jiggle too?

Brielle
        Lady

Yes, the breast plate has a very nice jiggle, and you can go braless. My BP is supposed to be D cup, but it looks like a DD or E. What I love about it is when you want to bring your arms in, they respond better than the more rigid breast forms tend to, so it really feels like you have your own boobs.

I wish they didn’t always have the nipples in “perky” mode, though, or gave us an option. A little is sexy, but too much is a giveaway they aren’t real!

Brielle

Trisha
          Duchess

That’s why they make padded bras sweety.  I have known a few GGs with very large very rigid nips.

Brielle
            Lady

Oh, yes. Most of my bras are contoured at least. But when I want to go braless, I don’t always want it to look like I’m super cold, or super… you know… LoL!

I use gel forms, not silicone forms.  The gel forms are a little bit more firm to begin with (they tend to hold their shape) so inherently they have less jiggle. They too warm up to your body like silicone forms. Silicone forms need a plastic bag for the silicone to keep its shape.  But the bag can pop and silicone can start oozing out.  The gel forms don’t need anything to keep their shape, can be cut or trimmed as needed (although I haven’t tried it, one form managed to get a cut in the back but still maintains its integrity). This makes them safe for sleeping too.

Under most circumstances, women want to avoid jiggling.  I can imagine it would get uncomfortable.  I’m happy to have forms that minimize the jiggle.  Then by walking like a lady, the jiggle is reduced even more.  I’ll stick with the tighter fitting forms.

Anonymous

When mine would jiggle is when was able to jog any other time not much unless purposely make them do it.  Also when not wearing a bra.

Anonymous

Alison…so glad you are happy with gel…if you don’t like the jiggle….good for you…its all about opinions

i have used silicon for 10 + years…never a problem, never a leak…why would i change??? and I’m happy too…. isn’t life great!!!!

Anonymous
      Lady

Yes Grace I agree that whoever invented silicone forms should be honored within the CD community as a hero! As you may already know I LOVE bras and boobs so I have three silicone sets which I wear depending on my mood for the day or what I’m wearing.

At home I usually wear my small C forms but when feeling extra girly like this morning I wear my D triangle forms which really cover my chest and feel fantastic. I love the weight and how they jiggle and hug my body. Big boobs are powerful. Given my body size and broad shoulders the D’s look right.

I have an E set but only wear those on occasions. Most of my outfits are a little too tight over them. I would love to go bigger and may get some F or G’s or maybe a breast plate…. idk. Can a girl have too many forms? I think not.

I’ve noticed full coverage soft or padded cup bras will usually hold the forms securely but molded tee shirt bras are a little rigid and forms will move a little within the cups. Once I was working in my yard with C forms in a tee shirt bra and when I bent over one of them slid out into my blouse!

Isn’t it great to be able to change the size of our breasts on a whim? I’m sure GG’s would like to be able to do that at certain times.

Anonymous

Michelle….

Isn’t it great to be able to change the size of our breasts on a whim? I’m sure GG’s would like to be able to do that at certain times.”

I’m sure that’s something GG” s would love to do…. sometimes…xx

Anonymous

LOL will ask my boob dr when time come if could add a inflater on the nipples. giggles.

Donna

Anonymous

Oh Donna…pop in the garage….do your tyres and your boobies at the same time….don’t get the inflation limits mixed up…….you might never come down!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Be good every 60,000 wear. Or such time wanting to go smaller. Speaking which seen on a site that sell breast forms have a f cup. Wow guess for ones that not use to wearing stilettos they could bounce you back up if fell forward.

Anonymous

F cups…oh goodness…my cup runneth over!!!

Anonymous

LOL think would need some short people helping you walk while holding them up

Trisha
      Duchess

My smaller forms, 400 and 800 grams, both are self adhesive. No moving. My larger 2, 1200 and 1600 grams, are not self adhesive as they won’t stay anyway without a bra. I prefer the larger 2 when out as they move with my body. The smaller 2 I use at home without a bra and I love the natural pull at my chest and they way they feel.  You are spot on with the way they warm to temp. Very nice.

Kathleen
      Duchess

I vote for jiggle!

Anonymous

Well Grace I like both, it depends on where I am going to which size or movement I require.
      Jiggle is great and really gives you that feminine feeling and yes it’s very sex too.
      Obviously you have to be self assured to wear a really jiggly pair in public as they become a real focus point,as with real GG’s with the added option of nipples can be a complete eye popping magnet guaranteed to make sure every inch of you is surveyed.
      Firm forms are great to give you that nice steady bust figure and shape especially in tee shirts or jumpers.
      We are lucky that we can alter our bust to suite our moods and appearance, so it’s nice to have that ability to alternate them.
      Lol Amanda xx

Anonymous

Honey ..if you are happy to jiggle…so am I…and Kathleen too…

1- 2 – 3….do the jiggle!!!!!

Anonymous

Well with our full heavy forms, we’ll be the 3 jiggle – lows. 😂😂😂😂😂
          Wonder if that joke upsets anybody? 🤔

Anonymous

I sit….waiting for the bouncing bombs!!!!

Anonymous

Well it’s best to keep a breast of things Grace.

Hmmmm….hoping my new breast forms are jiggly. Can a “C” cup be jiggle is my question?

Mia Mor’e
      Baroness

I haven’t experimented with breast forms yet. I would love some advice!!!

Anonymous

Oh honey…you so NEED them…once you have the size you like, and they fit snuggly in your bra…….it’s as close as you can get….once you have them, no looking back!!!

Grace x

I completely agree with Grace, you’ve got to try them. They’re a big part of what makes me feel all the way Bridgette. If you’d like some help on the topic, try the search bar for the forums, or feel free to pm me for specific questions.

Bridgette

Trisha
        Duchess

Hi. Thanks so much for the link to the advice area. I just purchased my first set of “C” breast forms and waiting for them to arrive tomorrow. I contemplated purchasing a breast plate however, decided on the breast forms. After reading opinions from girls on fitting style and comfort I believe my decision is correct just for me. Again, thanks ladies.

luv to feel the jiggle

Hugs

Christie

Anonymous

Welcome to the CDH Jiggle club x

I haven’t had the opportunity to buy breast forms yet. i am sure i would enjoy them whether they are tight or jiggly. 😊 would love to try them before buying them. Guess a girl just has to throw caution to the wind.

Trisha
        Duchess

May I be so bold as to recommend Ecoup on Amazon. Priced very fairly and discreet shipping.  I would also recommend your own Amazon account.  Don’t need the family knowing. There are lots of posts on forms here. Do a search I have commented on alot of them with tips. I have purchased alot of types and sizes and relayed pertinent info there.

Our local bra fitting shop has forms you can try on. My wife went for a fitting and the assistant, much to my surprise, said she would fit me and she had forms. Where that came from I do not know as I was in full drab. However I did not take her up on the offer because the fitting was for my wife not me and I did not want the distraction from my SO and I wanted to use my own forms. So, Amanda, I will be calling you soon for a fitting. Marlene.

It is so nice that your wife is supportive of you. It must have been a bit of a thrill to be asked if you would like to be fitted. it must have been hard to refuse but you know you could come back. I would love the experience and in a lingerie shop must be like a kid in a candy store. It also must have been nice just to be there and be a part of your wifes fitting.Did you get to brows the shop and at least check things out? I get to Allentown some but it is usually with my wife and she would not approve of my dressing. I would love to visit a lingerie shop to be fitted and shop for some nice lingerie.I have some of my own man boob that can fill a B if the bra is right.and they do jiggle a little.

Hi, Michelle. The shop where my wife was fitted for a bra was Soma at the Promenade Shopping Center just south of Allentown. If you get to Allentown on your own go to the Lehigh Valley Mall. I just got back from there on a hunt for a Baby Doll nightie. I shopped at Macy’s, Penney’s, Torrid, Victoria’s Secret and a couple of other shops. I just told the assistant that I wanted a Baby Doll nightie size 2x and that it was for me. Nobody batted an eyelid. Unfortunately I could not find one I liked though I tried on about six; all had a band under the boobs which I would find uncomfortable in bed. I asked two assistants if they had many men shopping for themselves or did they say they were shopping for their wife/girl friend. Both said that they have quite a few men shopping for themselves and they even fit bras and let them try on panties; surprised at that because of hygiene. So don’t hesitate when you get the chance to just ask for what you want and tell them it is for you and then it is easy to ask to try on. Best, Marlene, still looking for that nightie. PS I shopped in stealth mode, I think it is called, with woman’s top, denim women’s shorts, panties, open toed sandals with big toe nails painted bright red. No ear rings as they tend to catch when trying on clothes. Nobody seemed to notice what I was wearing; not a glance.

Anonymous

I refer to mine as Emotional Support Boobs (ESB™), they are like a hug that makes any day better. I have a smaller ‘travel set’ that I use when I’m driving drab and still want my ESB’s. The last time I went out like that though I brought the big guns and some loose fitting clothes to mask the shape a bit incase anyone in a taller vehicle looked in. I actually forgot I had them on though and decided to stop and see if a store was open at a local strip mall, they were not but I jiggled across a small parking lot to find that out. Only when I was about to turn around did I realize what I’d done. I don’t think anyone saw me but there was a camper/truck combo parked beside my vehicle with people in it. I was forced to walk back half sideways hoping they hadn’t seen me on my sojourn the other direction. It was a bit careless but I survived. So to wrap up, I love my boobs. Either tight or jiggly is OK with me.

— Abbie 🥰

I’ve only got one pair, and they definitely jiggle, and I love that

Bridgette

Anonymous

Have a breast plate D cup use to wear at times. But since having Naturals now love them more less is more. giggles.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I too have two sets, my usual which give me just about a perfect 38C, and a smaller set I bought nearly two years ago when I thought we were going to be able to go on a CD holiday to wear underneath a swim suit. I even have a swimsuit with lots of coverage top and bottom. Some day I’ll be able to wear it out to a pool.

Though I’m not answering your question! I really don’t like my forms to move around, so if I were to wear the smaller ones I’ll bra a bralet to hold them in place. However I prefer the larger ones!

Amy

Amy Myers
        Baroness

Well I don’t know if I took the question correctly. I don’t want my breast to move around on me, but I do love the bounce these silicone ones give I walk around.

Amy

I am  all for  jiggle  so on the count of  3 everybody  do their best  Chora impression

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Grace, I am not endowed with a big boobs but I do enjoy a little jiggle to go with my wiggle

Emotion in Motion, girl! 😁

Stevie

Anonymous

Jiggle n’ Wiggle…..

….sounds like a great name for a night club!!!

Anonymous

Oh, a bounce is a must. All of mine are self-adhesive to a certain extent, but they need a bra to stop them wandering around. Nothing worse than a migratory boob.

Connie

xxx

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

Connie I would think having your boobs go south for the winter would not be a good look!😄

Anonymous

….as the herd of boobs sweeps majestically across the plains……..

Connie

xxx

Oh for me it would be the jiggle

Billie
      Lady

I like the bounce.

Anonymous
      Lady

Another vote for the bounce and jiggle! (And they don’t need to be giant or even all that big to have that.)  I have C cup breast forms and breast plate, but ‘the girls’ on the breast plate are a little bigger for some reason.  I love them both, but the forms in the pocket bra are definitely my go to!

Love it when you’ve got the femme walk going with a little ‘stomp’ that makes them bounce!  SO awesome!

*kisses* tara 🙂

Anonymous

Raquel just stares at ads and various websites, wondering how she could order and have shipped, without being noticed by her SO, something that would be waaaay out of bounds if discovered.

***Sighs***

Anonymous
        Lady

I bought mine on Amazon and had them delivered to an Amazon Locker.  But if you and your SO share the same Amazon account, I wouldn’t advise that because it will show up in your order history.  We are on the same family account, but we each have our own logins, so our order history is separate.

*kisses* tara 🙂

You have to have a little jiggle and bounce to look natural. And love the feeling of showing off my girls in a tight top or sweater. Then I feel the natural inclination to wiggle the hips as I walk and adopt into all womenly mannerism

Anonymous

The jigglier the better as far as Holly is concerned..!  If i could find some saggy ones, I would love them even more..!

Anonymous

Hi Grace i would prefer having a breast plate rather form’s.

I have this image of me going out and one of the forms detaching itself and falling out of the bottom of my dress, lol XX

I would like to have the a bit softer so they act like real breast’s ,

Huggs Roz xxx

Anonymous

Good evening Grace

I love both the feelings when they nice and snug in a tight fitting bra, it’s a lovely feeling they really feel like part of me. I find that if I am wearing a padded bra they tend to move around a lot, so I have been putting chicken fillets in as well and they have the desired effect. I agree with Holly I would love some saggy ones to wear under a tight stretchy top. I have never used a Breast Plate it’s the visible neckline that puts me off.

Love Sarah

xx

Anonymous

They high dollar but something that worth the investment those made by divine creation breast plates they like a half vest where 2 silicone straps goes over shoulder once they in place can sleep in them go topless in them and even swim with them. Plus can blend edges to match skin tone. Oh forgot they do have some nice cleavage and nice jiggle to them too.

Anonymous

Sarah….

chicken breasts surely!!🤣🤣🤣

Anonymous

Are they broiled or baked. Like mine baked. lol

Anonymous

Well that answered why there is shortage of chicken fillets in the supermarkets Sarah, nothing to do with lack of HGV drivers.
        Mind you put a whole new perspective on breastfeeding.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I own three sets, two are self adhesive,(SA”S) the other has the double sided tapes and uses the little adhesive wipes. All are C Cups or minor variations thereof.

The SA’s are best worn with a  bra and with their “stack” (sorry bad pun) of little adhesive cups give a wonderful, all over “part of me” feeling. Freshly washed they will also stay on braless, which is lovely for a couple of hours in bed in the early morning. So not so “tight fitting”

When in the bra they have a lovely “weighty/jiggly” feeling and when not, they hang just like a really females, also a wonderful look and “feel?””

The tape ones work just as well in a bra, but are “breast” for wearing all night in bed if Caty is away on one of her charity business trips. No tape on the underside allows for (ahem) “access” to her real nipples if and when that is desired.

Happy (bra) dressing

Caty.

Leah
      Baroness

I have 3 sets of forms I use, since they are B and C cup, they do not “jiggle” much.  But I do like the feeling and look they give me

Anonymous

My 38c forms fit perfectly in my pocket bra and have a nice bounce to them…as well as always hard nipples which is also kind of cool. I can also wear them under a tight top with just my en femme sports bra and a small piece of tape to keep them in place.

Anonymous
      Lady

I love my triangle shaped D silicone forms. They hug my chest and cover from side to side and when I walk they jiggle just enough to feel great. When I sleep in them I make sure to wear a full coverage bra that holds them in place all night. Love waking up with boobs! I just lie in bed looking down at my red polished toe nails sticking up above the D breast mounds… nice!

I have some B silicone enhancers that move about more than the D’s and I love those too but don’t sleep in them.

Davina
      Lady

Definitely a jiggle! I am size 36c and love the jiggle feel with silicone forms ordered from Amazon.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

My B cups don’t jiggle too much except when I go up or down a flight of stairs at a quickened pace.

Breast forms are supposed to emulate breasts, so I think they should have some projection, have a noticeable nipple, and some bounce to them when walking quickly or down stairs.  However, breasts that bounce too much (or all over the place) would be uncomfortable if they were natural – that’s why we have bras.  A good bra should keep the excess bounce under control and help with shape and projection.  It’s more art than science, and good forms with a good bra can make an ok dress look great, since dresses are obviously designed for breasts to begin with.

Anonymous

Gen….

Headline in paper…” CD thrown out of a night club by the bouncers”….

gosh, that conjures up some bizarre images!!!!!😂😂

Viewing 31 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?