- This topic has 22 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Anonymous.
- May 31, 2022 at 8:36 am #649153AnonymousInactiveTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I’m looking to buy my first forms. What are some good inexpensive recommendations? I’d prefer to wear them with a regular bra since that’s what I already have.
- August 25, 2022 at 4:27 am #672392Joanie SolamanLadyRegistered On: January 18, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 1 time
Check Walmart on line. I’ve done well there with breast enhancers, dresses, skirts and makeup.
- August 25, 2022 at 5:39 am #672399AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I got mine online through Amazon. Look up Y-NOT silicon breast forms. They are inexpensive and designed for cross dressers, cosplay and mastectomy patients. I really love mine. I have A B and C cups.
- August 23, 2022 at 8:00 am #671945Alexis SpringDuchessRegistered On: August 13, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 14Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 45 times
Not sure where you are located but I bought mine from Janet’s Closet. It’s located on the south east side of Michigan. She does have some videos about glueing them to yourself. I don’t always glue them, I’ll just wear them with one of my VS bras. The basics aren’t too pricey. I have three sets. As she explains in the videos make sure to take measurements plus she explains the sizing. The squishy series are pricey. I have one set.
- July 26, 2022 at 4:14 am #665461Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 13Replies: 947Has thanked: 1463 timesBeen thanked: 3238 times
For what it’s worth… buy a silicone triangle shape as these are the closest to a natural shape and… try Aliexpress for cheap forms. I recommend self-adhesive forms for the best feel. Avoid the breastplate sort as they only look false and try and sort out what size would be best for you based on your height, weight and body shape.
The rest is up to you…
Jiggle in your walk… love Polly
- July 26, 2022 at 1:54 am #665450Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 121Replies: 1088Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 4340 times
Here’s my “20 cents worth on forms
None of these are cheap,but you get what you pay for in this world. Right now I’m having some lovely Caty time, and ALWAYS use my Gold Seals
- July 24, 2022 at 12:34 pm #665045Ginger SnapBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: March 9, 2022Topics: 12Replies: 115Has thanked: 1854 timesBeen thanked: 511 times
Recently bought my first pair of forms, tear drop, size 9 ( C/D cup). Bought them at a store specializing in women after mastectomy. Very helpful and accommodating. Called first. So happy bought a wig also, glad to get rid of costume wig.
Hugs XO Ginger
- July 25, 2022 at 1:49 pm #665325Michelle ByeeLadyRegistered On: July 12, 2022Topics: 7Replies: 35Has thanked: 116 timesBeen thanked: 312 times
I recently emailed a store that said the specified in breast forms (for mastectomy sis women to see if they would do a breast form fitting for a man. She declined me very quickly saying that she said,
Unfortunately, as discreet and comfortable as I am, my services are provided for bodies with full bust or no busts due to breast cancer loss.
I take my employ quite seriously & as a result, will advise that I’m not comfortable fitting you.
I was going to go to that store directly. Glad I didn’t.
Contact your local stores by email (or phone) to find out if they are comfortable with dealing with a man. Unfortunately, you will be surprised on how many negative responses you are going to get. I was.
- July 25, 2022 at 6:10 pm #665384Eileen BachBaronessRegistered On: February 27, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 386Has thanked: 201 timesBeen thanked: 1545 times
A store near us claims that 70-80% are female customers looking for cancer treatment relief, wigs, scarves, breast forms. The rest are CD’s and Trans. The lady proprietor loves her CD ladies as they are so much fun to socialize with.
Amazing that such a business would turn down a paying customer.
- July 25, 2022 at 2:20 pm #665336Ginger SnapBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: March 9, 2022Topics: 12Replies: 115Has thanked: 1854 timesBeen thanked: 511 times
Sorry that happened, that’s so sad. Are there any other stores nearby? Don’t give up. Be upbeat and friendly on phone, someone will be positive toward you. I’ve had a few dept stores not allow me access to help or dressing rooms. Most have been gracious even in drab.
Prayers for a positive experience soon
- July 24, 2022 at 9:28 am #665011Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 838Has thanked: 903 timesBeen thanked: 3767 times
I also would like to second the motion on quality vs. inexpensive.
When I first bought breast forms, I cheaped out and bought breast enhancers from ebay. While the ad was not wrong, I didn’t know what breast enhancers are, so I looked like a girl that just reached puberty, and I also didn’t use pocketed bras so the enhancers would shift often. It also didn’t look right or feel right.
I then increased the budget slightly and bought C cup breastforms from aliexpress. Price was right and for the most part it worked, if I had a smaller bra band size.
Finally I upped the budget even more and bought decent forms from the breast form store. Since then the cheaper alternatives have been packed away, put in a closet, and collecting dust. I picked one that was within my budget, and with the breast form store’s help, I found the proper cup size for my bra band size. I initially bought a B cup, and paired with my pocketed bra it feels quite real, it jiggles nicely, and it really does look like real boobs.
Fast forward a few months later and I bought the same brand as before, but in a C cup. I am glad I did increase my budget for the better forms, they make a huge difference in appearance and feel just right.
For the record, the enhancers were tear drop, but since the aliexpress forms I’ve stuck with triangle as it looks well on my upper body.
- July 24, 2022 at 7:33 am #664993BaronessRegistered On: February 27, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 386Has thanked: 201 timesBeen thanked: 1545 times
Take my secondhand advice for what it’s worth. Some Amazon sites are difficult to make returns. Some inexpensive forms are much too firm to feel ‘real’. And some just stick out unnaturally like a blow-up doll.
Quality forms may cost a bit more, but will last longer, be more comfortable to wear, and appearance will be more convincing.
Pick a cup size before shopping and look at measurements of the product instead of what cup size they claim to be.
- July 25, 2022 at 1:40 pm #665320J KingLadyRegistered On: June 16, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 28Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 62 times
Eileen is absolutely correct. The problem with Amazon or Ebay, unless you know the seller, is that the products are very different, even if they have the same photographs.
There are several major breast form/plate manufacturers, Special Trade in Europe, Ivita, Roanyer, Eyung in China, boobsshop in Russia. I know if I buy from the company (or one of their resellers on Ebay or Amazon) what kind of form/plate there is, and what is good or bad about it. If I’m going to spend a few hundred dollars, I want to know what I’m getting.
For cheaper forms or first time, it’s good to use them, but know that the quality gets better. The cover will be softer, the silicone will have more bounce, etc.
The measurements is also crucial. Some manufacturers will say something is a large cup just to get people who want big boobs. Some manufacturers based their model off an Asian B-cup girl, and then instead of making their larger sizes bigger all around, only made them project larger. By finding out length/width/height and weight, you can get a better idea of what works best with your body.
Also – always get silicone filling, try to avoid the forms which have air pockets in the silicone. After all, if you’re trying to get the right size larger breasts, you might need to deal with some of that discomfort as well.
- July 24, 2022 at 4:01 am #664961AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I have more recently (past 2 years?) bought thru AMAZON. E-coup I think is the brand? I kept it simple. Light or dark. Same shape. They fit well enough in all my bras and bra styles. I started relatively small but now 38 DD. Proportion is relative. – I just like their statement – with or without a bra. I read once from the wife of someone something I have retained when choosing breasts. They should feel as real as possible and in the appropriate situation, they should have an appropriate bounce to them.
- July 19, 2022 at 1:02 pm #663930LadyRegistered On: July 12, 2022Topics: 7Replies: 35Has thanked: 116 timesBeen thanked: 312 times
I am too looking at purchasing my first set of breast forms.
Not sure what type to purchase? “Chicken cutlet”, teardrop or triangle? I am probably going to order from Amazon. I can’t afford anything too expensive right now. Any suggestions?
I have also been looking at the NuBra and knock-offs on Amazon. It looks like they give you some size plus some natural cleavage. Anyone ever tried this?
Your help is greatly appreciated.
- July 24, 2022 at 6:31 am #664981Stephanie MacNeilLadyRegistered On: January 31, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 127Has thanked: 373 timesBeen thanked: 619 times
Yes, I’ve used NuBra as a cleavage creator and it works. NuBra is sticky and strapless with a clasp in front. You gather as much flesh as you can, push it together and hold it in place with the NuBra. Two pointers: 1. it is adhesive, so it works MUCH better if your chest is shaved or waxed. Hair will reduce the contact and be a bit painful when removing, 2. You want it to be as close fitting as possible, so buy one in your natural cup size, not your cup size with forms. (I use a B). I use tape (boob tape, NOT duct tape), to further secure things, with a long strip starting under my left arm at my ribs and going under the cleavage and ending at the same place under my right arm. This reinforces the adhesive and helps push up as well. This process creates cleavage, not fullness, so I use my regular forms in front of the NuBra and put on my underwire bra, which pushes everything up further. I use this method with some low cut necklines and the results are worth the time (really only an extra 5 min once you get the hang of it.)
- July 25, 2022 at 1:32 pm #665314LadyRegistered On: June 16, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 28Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 62 times
The boob tape is made by 3M, and can come on and off painlessly. I had gotten the Nubra knockoff called Q-bra, and if I had them spaced too far apart, the clips would rip part of the silicone pad away. They are excellent for creating natural cleavage!
- June 14, 2022 at 8:56 pm #653036Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 1074Has thanked: 23658 timesBeen thanked: 3802 times
You should check out the Breast form store. Sometimes you can get a good deal on a sale there. Amazon also has a decent selection, as others have mentioned. Good luck with your search!
- June 14, 2022 at 6:15 pm #653019
- June 14, 2022 at 5:41 pm #653011JasmineRegistered On: June 8, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 119Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 315 times
I would suggest looking for a boutique that specializes in breast forms and bras that work with them and start there because they will be able to give you proper measurements and figure out as far as what will work with your body and also wouldn’t work with the bra that you like that’s what I did personally and it is worked out for me for me phenomenally
- June 1, 2022 at 7:41 am #649384Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 28Replies: 1508Has thanked: 9758 timesBeen thanked: 7381 times
I got my silicone forms off ebay and amazon for less than 75$ and they have worked great for years. I wear mine in all my bras, underwire, non underwire, sports bras, and bralettes.
I have enhancers, teardrop, and triangle forms, and use different ones for different outfits. So get a pair and experiment, you will love them.
- May 31, 2022 at 2:43 pm #649231Fiona BlackLadyRegistered On: November 23, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 183Has thanked: 86 timesBeen thanked: 688 times
- May 31, 2022 at 9:04 am #649165Alanna CainRegistered On: May 18, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 34Has thanked: 66 timesBeen thanked: 148 times
I’m sure several ladies will help you with breast form recommendations but in regards to bras I have found some breast forms don’t sit will in a lined bra so you may find an unlined bra will help.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.