Tagged: 

Viewing 28 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Kendra
      Duchess

Hi Girls,

I was shopping for a pair of breast forms today in a store that caters to crossdressers and the sales clerk asked me whether look or feel was the most important thing to me.  I answered look of course but I wondered about the question.  I love the feel of nylon stockings on or pantyhose on my legs, I love the taste of lipstick on my lips and I love the smell of perfume – so those aspects of my crossdressing might more about the feel than the look – but some aspects of my crossdressing is much more about looking feminine than it is about how it makes me feel.   For me breast forms fit this category – I wear them because I want to look feminine more than I wear them because of how they feel.   But I understand the weight and the jiggle might make some girls think that the feel is more important than the look.

What do you girls think?  Are breast forms about looking good or feeling good?

Gina Angelo
      Ambassador

I fall in the looks category. I guess I haven’t tried enough of them to notice a real difference in feel. The bra makes more difference to me. Just my thoughts but a good topic to learn something.

Does anyone have rec’s for different forms with different “feels?” The different looks are more obvious.

Last question, I promise, any rec’s for forms best for gals with a bit of pec? The flat back doesn’t sit right and I prefer concave but hard to tell from pics online and many don’t show the back.

Thoughts? Sorry didn’t mean to highjack the topic …

I love wearing a bra and filling it out with breast forms feels and looks so good. I love the feeling of the weight and knowing that they move a bit when I walk. I sometimes wear a bra without the forms but having them in is definitely more feminine.

Hi Girls!  I think looking like you have breasts is very import to over-all look. They don’t have to be big….just appropriate.  The feel of wearing a bra has always been sort of a fetish for…..just love the feel, weight and jiggleness of them. Oh jumping jacks……YUM! So, I guess they are the same for me.

Lady Veronica

I got the Gold Seal II from The Breastform Store Gina. They are asymmetrical and concave on the back specifically for girls with 2″ plus of pectoral tissue. They are my first pair so I can’t compare to anything but I adore them, the look and the feel. I used the adhesive tape to stick them to my body for the first time last Thursday and had a grand time trying on different outfits both with and without a bra!

Anonymous

Just got some B cup Aphrodite forms today and I must say I love the look and feel. They are my first pair so I don’t have a basis of comparison but from my research and the amount of money I spent on them at least makes me think they are top shelf quality.

Hello all, the look is important for me, just adds to the feminine feeling.   I also find i enjoy the feel of them too, they have weight and makes me feel like i do have breasts.

Both are important to me.  I have a couple of forms that I use depending on the occasion.  One, the RealBreast forms, looks extremely realistic, but takes forever to get on, and can be kind of uncomfortable, and requires constant upkeep.  Once they are on and straight, though, they are very convincing, and very hard to distinguish from real breasts unless you look really close.  They’re not forms you would want to wear everyday though.

The other is my everyday forms, which are attachable Amoena forms.  They are extremely easy to put on and take off, they’re self-adhesive, so I can go bra-less if I want, and they are very comfortable.  They look great under a shirt, but the forms themselves are nowhere as realistic as the RealBreasts.

Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Great question by really difficult to answer. I really love the feel when I have breast forms on and I love how they jiggle as I’m walking and moving around. I also feel the look is equally as important. For me, my breast forms have to look appropriate for my body type because when I’m out in public, I simply want to blend in and not draw unnecessary attention to myself.</p>

Both look and feel.  The breast forms under my bra nake me look more like a woman.

Also I then feel that I have actual breasts.

Look is primarily my concern, but I can’t deny I just feel better when I am wearing them and feel overwhelmingly feminine.

Anonymous

They must look as well as they feel. Otherwise? Somethings not right. Size, shape, construction of… FWIW: I make my own. Too include nipple. (gotta have those highbeams.

I worked in the medical field and had the chance to try a pair of Dow Corning Pure silicon brest implants (not meant for :forms”), but masectomy implants. Like a bowl of Jello. they adapted to my chest on one side and to the bra on the other. They were magnificent!  But  $$$$$$$$$!

You have all shopped for forms and the most expensive are the silicone ones all the others are cheaper. You just have to try on whatever looks good to you. I don’t know many people who wear them 24/7 so I guess I would vote for “looks” first, although comfort helps a lot.

Lady Veronica

Gina Angelo
        Ambassador

LOL Lady Veronica. My dad worked for Dow Corning and we had a box of those in the house. My parents used to give them out as joke gifts. I even have an original one (circa 1970’s) sitting on my desk as a paperwight. Many people don’t know what it is and will pick it up to play with.

Maybe I need to see if anymore are hiding in my Mom’s basement

They were used the first time I crossdressed at 16.

Loves
        Gina

Anonymous

It’s all about the feel for me. No matter what I do I never look all that feminine so I emphasize the feelings, the bounce when I walk, the weight pulling on bra straps, the way my arms rub against them when I reach for something. I feel so wonderfully…….girl.

<p style=”text-align: center;”>I have aphrodite forms size xlg and love them. I found that they are very comfortable and highly quality. They warm up to skin temperature and feel like real breast. They bounce when I walk and look great in my bras.</p>

I too have the Aphrodite breastforms xlg and they are great, I had the goldseal forms earlier but these new ones are so mush better. I have worn them braless some and they stay in place and look and feel great.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

For me definitely the look

Anonymous

For me both are important. I’ve used a combination of Pals forms and Elea’s Closet breastplates in order to get both the feel and look I wish to have. Depending on what I am wearing I do mix and match. For me there has to be some weight in order to feel feminine. I’ve always leaned on the side of a little larger and over the years I had my breast size increase in order to match my growing belly (sigh) but one side effect I’ve found is that I need much more hip padding to avoid looking out of proportion. I’m probably drawing too much attention to myself in my current size but I’m not sure what to do about it as it has become a part of my self-image. If I do decide to reduce the size I’d want it to be permanent, just like a cis-girl would have to go through with a real procedure.

Its the look and the feel for me, It has to come together. I made my own “breast forms” since I cant afford real ones. Made the with stockings and some fluff from a pillow :D. They look good and I just love to look at the figure they create for me.they fill the 38DD bra I wear really good but they are not that jiggly like I assume real breast forms are.  so I think maybe someday Ill get real ones, but im not gonna forget the homemade ones – my first breasts haha

Clara
      Lady

For me appearance is the main factor, but also fell plays its part.  I love when I am out and I look down seeing them and if I am walking a bit quicker seeing the slight jiggle from them, but also the feel of them when my bra pushes them against my chest they feel like they are part of me

It’s both look and feel for me. That is why I invested in both breast forms and a few breast plates. Forms give you the weight and fill out a full coverage bra very well and feel great once they warm up to your body. But there is something very alluring about wearing a breastplate and seeing very realistic cleavage through sheer lingerie or a lace bodysuit .

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

“Adhered all over” (aka the self adhesive variety such as Amolux etc) give the best feeling especially when freshly washed and they will (if you are lucky) stay on braless for quite a while.

But for when I “go public”, I prefer the security of the Gold Seal attachable forms with double sided tapes and the adhesive skin tac wipes.

Both the look, (downwards) and the (attached) feel are very important to me, especially the few times a year when I’m out driving in public. Upper arms against “my breasts” as I steer the car, (especially ’round corners”) and the seat belt secured between them.

Oh and of course, as I wander through the shopping all in my (low) heels and feel the jiggle as I walk.

ONE MORE NOT RELATED THING.

This topic was started about six years ago and has only recently “resurfaced” How do such things stage such an intriguing comeback”” And there’s lots of’em as well..

Caty.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Caty Ryan.
      Anonymous

Of course, i strive to create a feminine profile. At the same time I will admit that having breasts, even tho artificial, fills some inner need. Once the forms warm to my body temperature, they do feel a part of me.

For me it is primarily look.

I’ve always worn my breastforms with a pocketed bra, so I never get to feel what naked breastforms feel against me, just the feeling of the bra.

Before I was able to afford realistic looking breastforms, I’ve used breast enhancers and a very small looking breastform for a much smaller bra band size.   Looking in the mirror, it never looked right, it had the lumps like boobs but didn’t look realistic.  I wasted money on a full torso breast plate, and the boobs on it did not look realistic whatsoever.

I have 2 pairs of gold seal breastforms, and I am very pleased with how they look and feel.  Yes, I still wear them with a bra, but because they look so good and realistic, it makes me feel that much more feminine.

Hi Kendra
      Simple it’s both for me I just love the feel and look.
      Sarah xx

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Because I live the majority of my life dressed as a woman, it is how the forms look that is the most important. Of course they must also feel comfortable when on but they have to look correct in relation to one’s body size & shape.

It is both looks and how they feel. I have two pairs of breast forms, both purchased from The BreastForm Store. The first pair are Gold Seal Classic 1 1/2 and they’ve been worn every day for almost a year.  I recently upgraded to the new Divine Collection Hera forms and I have to say they are definitely worth the price!  The are self adhering and I wear them with a underwire full t-shirt bra. They feel so good next to my chest, warm up to body temperature and they jiggle and bounce a bit.  They do an amazing job of filling out your bra and they do LOOK REAL!! I had a lady at work, who knows I’m a trans woman, ask me if I’d finally gotten breast implants!  That’s how nice they look, I am extremely pleased with these forms, the only thing better would be getting implants for my own breasts!

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

For me it’s chiefly the look, although I do rather enjoy the feel of my forms bouncing in my bra as I walk about.

Even better if I fix them onto my chest and feel the pull of their weight. Attaching them also means I can wear underwear that doesn’t have proper, supporting cups (some bodies or bras that my unattached boobs just plop out of for example! 🙂 )

For me it’s always been about the feel. Not just my breastforms but what I wear … the material, how it moves when I move. My breastforms have to be soft and jiggly and move with me as I walk or do housework or even sleep.

For me it really depends on the outfit.  Look is always going to be #1 but it depends on the outfit I’m wearing which will determine how far down feel is going to be.  If I’ve got on a top that isn’t meant to show any cleavage, feel will be a little higher up on the “care scale” because I want to be able to feel the weight of them and how they move in the bra and all of that.  If I’m wearing something and want to show them off, then I’m going to make sure the look is way more important than the feel.  That’s the point with breastplates for me.  I can’t wear them for hours on end because they get so hot, but I love how they look in a low cut top.

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?