Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi ladies!

This is a follow up to my other poll. As crossdressers, we have many options to present the wonderfully feminine cleavage that we all love, so my question is this: Do you prefer to wear breast forms or a breast plate? And why?

Personally, I love breast forms because they have more realistic movement and feel more like real breasts, especially if I attach them to my chest. And by pulling just a little bit of my chest flesh up, they support that so I have plenty of cleavage and it looks like I have my own real, full, womanly breasts!

I’ve never really liked the look and feel of breast plates, as they’re not really that comfortable and unless you spend an exorbitant amount of money on them, to me they look more fake.

So how about you? What do you prefer, breast forms or a breast plate?

Hi Holly,

I love my Gold Seal breast forms! They have the right weight, you can feel them move, they warm up to your body temperature, and they just feel wonderful!

Hugs,

Lauren M

Gold seal girl here too and love them! On my really dysphoric days, once i put them in a feel like myself.

Yea the breast forms look and feel great. I have worn mine with glue and without the bra and love the feel of the weight pulling down on my natural breast for a realistic feel.This you dont get with a breastplate

I like both for different reasons. Breast forms are the more comfortable and classy option but there is something out of this world sexy about wearing a breastplate…you feel so committed when you put one on, and the Cleavage, OMG. I like my forms for just lounging and feeling femme and I like my plates for steamy photoshoots

Pumped
      Lady

I voted other. I like both. Like Sable said, nothing like a breast plate to show off some cleavage. The down side a breast plate is hot to wear in warmer weather. But slip on a beast plate, add a choker to hide the neckline and you can have out of this world breasts!
      Forms are great under a top with a higher neckline, you can just toss on a bra, slip in the forms and go, unless you like to glue them.

I have been wearing forms before plates were very popular.  I think the plates would be too hot, and too easy to rip, and hard to get on and off if I had to do it several times during a day (go out and appear male).  I had a friend who was allergic to rubber so wearing breast plates would not go well.  And finally, breast plates (and most breast forms) tend not to match my olive skin color, so even if I hide the seam it’s obvious if I have a pink chest against olive skin everywhere else.  I’ll stick with forms.

I like both for the reasons others have expressed. Kind of like asking me whether I like being a blonde, brunette, or red head — “YES”!

I voted other. As a CD I went for 700cc breast implants.  They made life complicated to say the least. I had the surgery done under a local and there were a few times when I felt it. I would scream and then crack a joke and make the OR staff laugh.

Out front all they heard was my screams followed by them laughing.

<script src=”moz-extension://a5db4fb3-7504-42a5-af80-56e622fefbfe/js/app.js” type=”text/javascript”></script>

Anna Beth
      Lady

I prefer breast forms, but I do love the cleavage breast plates give.

K Swim
      Lady

I have a few sets of breast forms and a breast plate. For reasons already mentioned, the cleavage provided by breast plates can’t be beat. But wearing a breast plate starts to make me sweat in a short time.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I have both but greatly prefer my forms.  My plate is eye-popping realistic….if you catch my drift….and very hot.  I wear it where it’s appropriate (club, bedroom)….and when it’s appropriately chilly (hardly ever).  They’ll both be rendered obsolete by hormones.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?