• This topic has 20 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I want to improve my breast forms but I am confused by the choice between breast forms and breast plates.  Breast plates look like they create lovely cleavage and a natural look, but they look uncomfortable to wear and difficult to put on.  Can anybody help?

Jen

K Swim
      Lady

Breast plates don’t just look uncomfortable to wear and difficult to put on…they ARE uncomfortable to wear and difficult to put on. I have one and prefer the breast forms.

Thanks for the warning, they are also xpenivea and I imagine I would damage them the first time I put them on,

X

Jen

J

J

i do not have experience with good breastplates, my chest is a little broad and the plates seems to look a little unnatural in that my breasts are too close together.  i prefer breast forms and if you want a more natural look you can use medical adhesive and they will move with you.  i find a pocket bra much more comfortable for longer wear.  So for a variety of reasons i prefer the breast forms over plates.

hugs,

suzette

Anonymous

I spent years trying to get the the perfect feminine figure with silicone here there and everywhere, A little like surgery this is expensive addictive uncomfortable and to be fair unnecessary.

Not that I knock you or anyone else that wants to try a breast plate, but unless your barbie they will never match your skintone you will have to cover the neck join and your dress or top will need to be just rite to cover the straps, The adds for these things make them look so good but remember there just trying to make money.

I spent years trying to create the perfect breast size shape realisticness cleavage so on, In my opinion the best breast forms to get are the triangle ones “in my shop for a grate price”  (just kidding)

But seriously trying to create the best look with silicone padding and corsetry, squeezing shoving and pulling your body to create that feminine look is something i spent years trying to get right. guess what tho you never really will achieve it an If you get close or even do get there, your clothes you will have to wear will be totally restricted so you don’t show you are wearing them.

Just my findings and views but i feel i wasted far to much of my life worrying about getting these things perfect when you really can’t and the result may look ok but you have achieved the exact opposite of what being female is (unless you think that it is about 1800s corsetry and chastity)

Femininity is exposed skin and the feel of a cool breeze you get, it’s the smooth silky feel of your underwear against your skin when you move, the feel of your skirt brushing against your pantyhose as you walk or even better against your panties, your bare skin and stocking tops with the slight pull of your suspenders as you walk down the road, smooth nylon legs brushing together with the sound of your clicking heels on the ground echoing around you as the cool fresh air circulates. That’s femininity

So hun go with silicon breasts I would go for the triangle ones they fit better stay in place and look quit natural, don’t go to big it never looks right and remember the best way to look fem is to feel it and you will never feel in if 90% of you is not real xxxxx

Thanks Claire for your super reply. I don’t think I could go without some from of enhancement in that area, but I too have found trussing myself up in corsets, hip pads and so on does detract from the feminine feelings you describe. I loved your 2nd last paragraph it describes what it is all about for me. I will stick with some breast forms.

Love

Jnnnifer

[quote quote=392985]Femininity is exposed skin and the feel of a cool breeze you get, it’s the smooth silky feel of your underwear against your skin when you move, the feel of your skirt brushing against your pantyhose as you walk or even better against your panties, your bare skin and stocking tops with the slight pull of your suspenders as you walk down the road, smooth nylon legs brushing together with the sound of your clicking heels on the ground echoing around you as the cool fresh air circulates. That’s femininity[/quote]

Which is why after all these years I have decided on real breasts and if needed implants.
        I know I’ll never be beautiful. I was fortunate to look acceptable when I was younger but there are many unattractive women in the world that honestly look like they could care less about putting forth an effort to improve their condition. So long as I can look better than them I’ll be happy.
        Right now that isn’t so.
        The adventure continues.

I have heard that you can sweat a lot when wearing a breastplate. Must be uncomfortable during the summer.

I have breastforms, and with a decent pocketed bra you can’t go wrong.

I’ve been keeping my eye on breastplates, but I am finding a common them : hard to put on, and it gets hot fast.  Just because of those 2 reasons, I’m holding off on breastplates.

Hi.

Newbie here and one of the reasons I joined was to see if anyone in the US had experience with these: https://thebreastformstore.co.uk/gold-seal-customskin-bridgitte-attachable-breastplate/

They seem to combine the best of breast forms and breast plates – and part of the reason they’re so expensive is that they have a wide range of skin colours – and you select from a set of samples.

Some amazing pictures I’ve seen of them, but one never knows if they’ve been doctored in Photoshop.

But I’m assuming that nobody in this topic has tried them?

Just an update on this…

Emily discovered that the guy who really makes these for thebreastformstore.com/.co.uk is a Californian by the name of Travis. He has his own store and was doing a good discount for Black Friday.

He sent me the colour samples – I looked at the light, fair and olive ranges. The two colours that most closely matched my chest skin were (as far as I could tell) “Nude” from the fair range and “Light Olive” from the olive range. I plumped for Light Olive, as I do go a bit darker in the summer months, so erred on that side compared to my winter plumage. I also went for quite a lot of freckling, veins and beauty spots (AKA moles) as I tend to have all these myself. I might also see if I can get him to put in a bit of v-tan (I mean that I do tend to expose a v-shaped section of skin to the sun, and one can see that in pictures. I might see if I can add one here if I can.

With his discount and international postage (but not UK taxes) that came to $571 – which (thanks to our glorious leaders trying to avoid a trade deal for sake of fish!) PayPal made to £452 – so quite a lot cheaper than the starting price from thebreastformstore.co.uk.

Here’s a link to my chest – with a couple of colour samples https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sD1sPJFlO3EQyijr5trAh0bcFQ_05BbZ/view

Not sure when the boobs will arrive – sometime around the New Year, I guess, but will obvs share with you.

Hi Jen, I see you are sticking with the forms, but im going to chime in anyway.
      I have 2 sets of plates, in 2 different sizes, and when I could only dress for a short period once in awhile, I loved them. they are not the ones from the store you mention, but very close, and about 3/4 of the cost. I did send a query to the store, asking if those are the actual plates, as you have shown them, because you absolutely cannot see a seam, but never got a reply(after 3 tries)
      now that I can dress for hours at a tie, the plates are very warm, and dont move as they should, even though they are silicone filled, they are very firm.
      In my very humble opinion, the forms are much better, and thats what I stick with.
      Anyone want to buy a couple gently used breastplates? lol just kidding
      Regi

Quite! Cheaper in the USA, though 😉

They look so real,  but I could never afford them. 🙁

I agree with that. It all depends on what one is trying to achieve. I would like to be able to wear strapless dresses and tops, and also some v-neck tops. If I were free to shave my chest completely, then those nu-bra type things  or taping, with added chicken fillets would probably do the job better (and a lot cheaper), but if not, then something a bit like these gives an option.

I’ve been lucky with some investments recently so, might be prepared to spend the $900 ish that they cost from the USA (although there might be a nasty VAT/duty bill to pay).

Someone else I know has decided (with her wife) that an expensive breast plate is more acceptable than having implants!

One of the reasons I was asking here is to find out the truth. But looks like the owners of these things are perhaps a little more private. I might contact the breastform store to see if they have any customers prepared to give a reference!

Emily Alt
        Managing Ambassador

The breast plate I have looks fantastic. Very realistic and easy to put on. However, it’s a bit too large for everyday wear and uncomfortably hot most of the time.

The Gold Seal attachable breastplate looks like a very good option if you want to show off your chest in some revealing outfits. Since it’s actually a one-piece breast form, it’ll be much cooler to wear. Note the alternative buying option I mentioned earlier in this thread.

Wearing a breastplate such as this almost demands you show it off. So you’ll will want to make sure it’s securely attached. The self-adhesive will start to lose it’s stick after a few hours and then the edges will start coming loose. Medical grade silicone adhesive is the way to go. Most breast form retailers will recommend Hollister. It’s okay. I vastly prefer Telesis 8 adhesive. It’s superior to all other adhesives.  Hollywood makeup artists use it to attach all sorts of things to actors bodies. It’s not cheap, but a little goes a long way. Most theatrical makeup retailers sell it.

Martina Klarc
      Duchess

I have an inexpensive breast plate and while I like the look it is uncomfortable, hot, & difficult to put on and take off. Also I feel my breasts are too close together, but I guess you get what you pay for. (150 $ on ebay). I also have a couple different size breast forms and my favorite is to glue them in place with medical adhesive which is also difficult to remove but it offers a very feminine feeling when they move or jiggle slightly & require little support.

I second everything said here, and would add that particularly with the cheaper brands color matching is a huge issue.  Kind of defeats the point if your realistic ample bosom is two shades lighter or darker than your face and arms.  I’ve settled on taping for when the occasion demands cleavage, which means sizing down a bit so there’s no visible gaps or enhancers but I’m happy with the results.  For all other occasions I’ve got my self-adhesive forms.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I strongly suspect the Gold Seal attachable breastplate is produced by a manufacturer in San Diego that has advertised on CDH in the recent past. I won’t say who it is to avoid a visit from the CDH police. If I’m correct, the same breastplate can be bought direct for substantially less. It shouldn’t be very difficult for a motivated girl to find their website.

I have met the guy that runs this company. He has a ton of experience doing special effects makeup/prosthetics for the motion picture industry. His work is fantastic. He used to work for another San Diego company that produced the RealBreast brand of breast forms. They were widely regarded as the best you could buy anywhere, being nearly indistinguishable from real breasts, hence the name. RealBreast stopped production for unknown reasons a couple of years ago.

Anonymous

I’ve been around this bend and I have to say as a crossdresser I want to appear as real as possible. After a million posts I cracked and paid for some breastforms off of Amazon.ca. I thought the jiggle and weight would be an attractive thing. They do look and feel great, but they do get sweaty and slip around. Depending on the bra I use it’s a bit of a strain on the neck as well. I don’t think anyone but myself cares much about the bouncy-bounce. So I’ve reverted to my super padded Hello Sugar LaSenza C-cup with some athletic tape and strategic makeup. My boobies look perky and they stay where I want them to.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?