• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Good Morning Girls,

To begin with I am in my mid 70’s and I have been crossdressing since I was a small child of about 5 yo when I first put on my mother’s heavy rubber open bottom girdle and my mother caught me and scolded me.

The next time as I remember I was around 6 or 7 and I wouldn’t fist fight with the bully who lived next door to me because he and his brother were picking on me and because I wouldn’t fight them my father put a dress on me and made set on our front stair steps because he said I was a girl.

Then when I ran out of boy underwear when I was about 9 yo because my mother hadn’t done the wash yet that week and I had to go to school, my mother gave me some of my sisters nylon panties which I wore for the next few days and I was in heaven. I just loved the feel of them, but my mom didn’t know that. Shortly after that I wore many of my sisters clothes every chance I got until I got married and then without my wife’s knowledge, I started wearing her clothes.

We ended up divorced and went our separate ways until three years ago and then we reunited. Before we got back together, I explained to her about my crossdressing and she fully accepted my dressing and in fact has encouraged me and helped me with my dressing.

So, with all that said hopefully you understand about me and crossdressing. I now have a full wardrobe of women’s clothing and a couple of pairs of breast forms size 42 C-D. I like the breast forms and I am somewhat satisfied with them BUT I want either real female breast by using HRT or at least implants in cup size C or D. My ex-wife and I that I am now with are currently talking it over and considering all options.

Now there is one more monkey wrench that must be thrown into this conversation for consideration and that is the fact that I have COPD and 15 years ago I had a heart attack and I haven’t had to take any heart meds in about a year. So, there is my quandary. I would really like permanent breast, I’m over 70, I’ve had a previous Heart Attack, I have COPD and I’ve been wearing women’s clothing since I have been five. I need your input ladies.

Kathleen

Anonymous
      1. My opinion is, speak to the one your closest to, your wife. I personally want HRT someday, I mean who doesn’t want boobs. But being that your in a relationship you need to talk to her about this, it effects her also.🎲
      Anonymous

Hi Kathleen,

Sounds to me like you need to talk to your doctor. HRT has side effects including possibility of blood clots. I am not sure about the surgery. I thought that you need to go gender counseling and have a therapist sign off before they will do any gender type surgeries.

Kay

Anonymous

Hi Kathleen,

Only your primary care physician can answer for certain, but I think your medical history rules out HRT.  I’m in a similar situation as you.  Can’t answer the implant question.

Bettylou

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?