Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey Ladies,

Danielle here my chest is a 40″ male chest. I need to know what size breast forms should I get. I like my big but unnatural. Help

Love

Danielle

Anonymous

Danielle,

I think the answer to the question depends on the image you want to project.  I’ve noticed that many CDs seem to equate “femininity” in proportion to their cup size, but few can appear natural  with the “Dolly Parton” look.  And as Scarlette mentioned just yesterday, bigger isn’t always better.  I’m 5′ 10″ and have a 36″ chest.  I bought a set of 36C breast forms (Medium),  which seem slightly too much for me, although not excessive.  Keeping in mind that GGs have smaller rib cages than we do, I think that size would be just right for you (and you can always size-up with a padded bra if you wish.  Just my thoughts, and I hope this helps.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Anonymous

Relative to my frame, I have a relatively large athletic chest and wear a 38 or 40 band size. I have actually gone down in size with breasts forms. I like to look buxom but not huge. I used to wear 600g but now wear 400G with a nubra for cleavage. I love the look and men compliment me on it.

Hello, I use D-cup forms 1000’s. They fit great and feel amazing!

K Swim
      Lady

I too am now on the market. Reasoning below:

I normally have a smaller sized pair, and a large size pair.

The smaller pair got a split in the outer layer exposing the very sticky interior. Its partner is still intact, but useless by itself. I have already replaced this pair with one that I don’t really like very much because it’s too stiff. The previous pair were nice and soft.

The larger sized pair just got a split in the side of one from wear and tear. As with my smaller pair that I just replaced, it’s partner is still intact, but useless alone. I discovered this split just yesterday and have yet to purchase a replacement.

Whenever I find a good seller on eBay, their accounts are no longer active by the time I try to look up their store to buy another pair. This forces me back into the trial and error of just buying with faith and maybe end up with something I don’t like very much, or something good.

Check out my pics, I got these on Amazon. Love them.

K Swim
          Lady

I would totally do that, but…

Sometimes I browse Amazon at work. I don’t wish for something to appear on my screen that would give away what they don’t know about me.

There is a nice looking pair I see on Aliexpress that I may buy. I’m going to keep browsing other options for the next couple days or so.

J King
      Lady

C or D is the most likely size that works with a 40″ chest if you are at least average height for a male.  If you are short, that size cup would be more likely to stand out.

Also try and see what the projection is before you get the form.  Some forms from China are narrower and project more than they should.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Get Help Using Crossdresser Heaven’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?