Tagged: 

• Creator
    Topic
    stephanie plumb
    Participant
    Registered On: November 17, 2018
    Topics: 116
    Replies: 1325

The problem with breast forms – wonderful though they are – is that they are just two blobs of silicon we plonk on our chest and hold in place with that fabulous Triumph of engineering : the bra.

The issue is that they do not transition gradually, or blend in with the skin of our chest, like a GG’s do.  They just rise out of the plain like a pair of Ayres Rocks.

Some implants achieve this natural look, but there also those that resemble skin covered blobs much like round  breast forms.

Forms look fine in the right style of bra, and under clothes, and give us the profile we wish for. But not aesthetically pleasing on our bare chest.   This issue is compounded by their size.  The smaller ones do not have enough surface area or volume to come close to real breasts.  Larger sizes do fill up the space better.

In another post I have shown that most breast forms are  marketed for GG’s and on a  their sizing is based  on a 34″ chest.  On a 38″ chest a “C” cup form is designed to fill a 38A cup bra, and not  a “C” cup.

How they fill up the space:-

An example:  Ivita   “C”    cup forms are 6.3 x 4.3″  = approx  27 sq”  per form.                                                                                    “DD” cup forms are 6.7 x 5.1″   = approx  34 sq” per form.                                            So the DD forms are 25% bigger and so  occupy more chest  space.

Put crudely; on a 38″ male chest a “C” cup form looks rather small and out of proportion.  So the bigger the better.  Up to about an F cup  looks more natural and is better proportioned than a “C” cup form.  Note that their “projection” is only marginally bigger.

At least, this is my experience. On my frame a pair of F cup forms is in proportion, and gives some side swell, and fills up a full coverage bra admirably.  Though I mostly wear a DD size.

Are breastplate forms the answer?  You know the “pullover” type?   In the past I have sworn off against these for a whole list of negatives (not least the price), but I am curious to know how effective they are at defeating the “Ayres Rock” problem.

I would love to hear from girls who have tried these. In theory the expensive ones appear to show the natural swell of the breast from the suit’s body skin. There are cheaper ones – Vollence has one on Amazon that is a chest plate secured by plastic straps at about half the cost of the cheapest “pullover” types.   Anyone tried these?

It’s all down to personal choice of course and we all fit in a spectrum from A to Huge.  I am just trying to raise awareness that there is a tradeoff  between your natural chest size and the size of the forms you feel comfortable with.

Stephanie P

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      monica
      Lady
      Registered On: January 4, 2016
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 6

For those who have purchased the aphrodite forms. How do they look? are the sticky enough to wear with out a bra? Would anyone be willing to share how they look on you? This is going to be my Christmas present to myself and would love contact with someone who has them or 2 or 3 of you. Thanks.

Val’sheril Starsong
      Lady
      Registered On: March 3, 2019
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 311

I’ll agree this can be a problem.  When shopping for breast forms (particularly online as I do) it’s important to take your time and do your research.  Stay away from dome-looking forms as they will probably not look natural.  Sizing as you’ve said is a concern and lately I’ve taken to looking at the actual measurements, holding a cloth tape measure to my chest and mapping it out.  Color matching is also a big concern for low-cut tops.

In general for natural-looking breasts you’re looking for a form with a low profile.  You want a big footprint and a proportionally low projection, particularly if like myself you have some natural breast tissue.  Ideally you want the forms to meet in the middle and still have the width to partially wrap around the side.

Finally, in general you get what you pay for.  I recently splurged on a pair of Aphrodite forms and other than a slight color mismatch I’m well pleased.  The only thing I might do differently is go a size smaller.

5 users thanked author for this post.
        Emily Alt
        Duchess - Annual
        Registered On: August 24, 2019
        Topics: 10
        Replies: 413

I’ll 2nd the Aphrodite forms.  They look really good.  The self-adhesive keeps them firmly attached to your chest with a bra.  They can be worn braless with medical grade silicone adhesive.  And they are safe to sleep in – a huge plus for me.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Julia Green
      Lady
      Registered On: November 15, 2020
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 7

Oh gosh, another breastform/breastplate thread. I’ve just posted in the other one about these compromise breast form plates (platelettes?) that I’ve seen and am on the verge of trying out.  Rather than post again, perhaps just a link to my other post?  Sorry, not quite sure on the ettiquette here!

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/forums/topic/breast-forms-or-breastplates/#post-406789

DeeAnn Hopings
      Duchess
      Registered On: November 10, 2019
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 747

I definitely have this problem… I have a few different sets of forms now, but by a long shot, my most natural looking ones are still my biggest ones. They make my bra straps dig into my shoulders and I almost definitely would have had breast reduction by now If I was a GG with natural breasts like that, but as a CD I feel like I kind of need them. I do like my smaller ones too, but I can almost never get them to look quite right. Basically its like: Big forms = natural shape but unnaturally huge size, Smaller forms = much more natural looking size, but weird awkward shape.

I know some GG’s out there wear breast forms for various reasons, but you’d think the makers of these things would have caught on by now that a good number of their customers have male bodies, and wider upper torsos. A pair of forms that has the correct amount of projection for the given cup size, but is wider to fit a wider torso, doesn’t seem like so much to ask for.

Janet’s Closet sells Narrow and Wide forms…

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Diane Crow
      Duchess
      Registered On: October 21, 2019
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 181

I have recently ordered 2 different size stick on breast forms and really like them. They weren’t very expensive and they stayed in place all day of wear. It helps that I have no hair there. If I get a bit sweaty they will slip a bit but the look and feel of them is wonderful. They have a natural look and I can go bra less. As far as over the shoulder dresses go the tear drop shape of them would stick out of the top so they will not work for them.

https://www.wish.com/product/5b5a975f52e909220bf07fc4?share=web

Description

Show Less
      – Material: Silicone -Size: 500g/pair; 600g/pair, 800g/pair, 1000g/pair, ( ±5% tolerance is acceptable). -Tear drop shaped, the silicone breasts are super soft – exactly like natural breasts. -Contoured to provide a snug fit against the chest, ensuring all day comfort without perspiration. -Includes perfectly formed nipples to replicate the natural breasts for a natural look and feel. -The silicone breasts are self-adhesive so they can stick directly to the chest without straps or tape, and they are reusable for multiple uses.
      crossdresserbra, Silicone, womensiliconebreast, sexbra
      60 dollars and some change. You have to wait for them to come from China. It takes about 2 weeks to a month for them to come in.
      I have the C and D cups and I find them to jiggle nicely and to stay on very well. I wore my firs pair for 2 days strait with out bra and really love the way they looked and felt. When I removed them at the end of the day they felt warm having absorbed my body heat. The nipples are nicely formed without being too “out there”. Perhaps I should start a review blog for the sisters of CDH.
      Here is a photo of me with the C cup forms on and no bra.
      Here is another.
      So you can see that they have a very natural hang. I could wear a bra with them if I wanted too to really keep them in place. Like I said if you get sweaty the adhesive will allow the form to slide. But if you just peel them off and dry yourself then reapply they stick very nicely.
      Big 2 boob hugs to you all.
      Diane
      Chris Cross
      Duchess
      Registered On: August 26, 2020
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 7

A reply to the question about Breast Plates….

I recently purchased one pull over style….

G cup I liked the size of the breasts…..

However it was so tight around my neck I returned it….

Another problem silicone will create a sweat/perspiration….

I really wanted to have a natural appearing breast without bra….

Not to be….

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Falecia McGuire
      Lady
      Registered On: January 11, 2019
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 124

Years ago, I bought some Bs in the lingerie section of Walmart for roughly $30.  I have one set that are clear/transparent and another in a flesh-tone very similar to my own.  They fit wonderfully against my natural breast, are light weight, and comfortable for hours of wear.  They work best and look most natural under a light underwire bra that conforms to the shape of the forms.  I’ve even been successful with form-fitting tops and dresses that have a sort of “shelf” above the rib cage.  I have frequently worn them for jogging in a sports bra and the have stayed in place in most circumstances.

FAM

Ashley
      Lady
      Registered On: May 25, 2019
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 188

I definitely have this problem… I have a few different sets of forms now, but by a long shot, my most natural looking ones are still my biggest ones. They make my bra straps dig into my shoulders and I almost definitely would have had breast reduction by now If I was a GG with natural breasts like that, but as a CD I feel like I kind of need them. I do like my smaller ones too, but I can almost never get them to look quite right. Basically its like: Big forms = natural shape but unnaturally huge size, Smaller forms = much more natural looking size, but weird awkward shape.

I know some GG’s out there wear breast forms for various reasons, but you’d think the makers of these things would have caught on by now that a good number of their customers have male bodies, and wider upper torsos. A pair of forms that has the correct amount of projection for the given cup size, but is wider to fit a wider torso, doesn’t seem like so much to ask for.

4 users thanked author for this post.
        stephanie plumb
        Baroness - Annual
        Registered On: November 17, 2018
        Topics: 116
        Replies: 1325

There is a middle ground I have found. Cup size G or HH is big enough to fill out the chest better but still has a reasonable natural size, at least on my 38/40″ chest.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Lee Ann Rakers
      Lady
      Registered On: August 18, 2019
      Replies: 515

I’ve worn B since I started 18 months ago. Works fine for me.

Lee  Ann

DeeAnn Hopings
      Duchess
      Registered On: November 10, 2019
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 747

I am looking for ones that I can wear when I am wearing a dress that won’t accommodate a bra. i.e. strapless or with an exposed back. Any suggestions on how this might be achievable?

sweet pink kisses

jill

Strapless dress = strapless bra

Open back = low back bra

Jill Sweet
      Lady
      Registered On: November 2, 2020
      Replies: 68

I am looking for ones that I can wear when I am wearing a dress that won’t accommodate a bra. i.e. strapless or with an exposed back. Any suggestions on how this might be achievable?

sweet pink kisses

jill

3 users thanked author for this post.
        Regine Rich
        Princess
        Registered On: October 9, 2020
        Topics: 20
        Replies: 532

The chest plates, or at least the good ones, do cover your back as well Jill, to below your shoulder blades. But they are a little warm, and as I said earlier, i really do prefer just forms.
        Hope that helps,
        Regine

Regine Rich
      Princess
      Registered On: October 9, 2020
      Topics: 20
      Replies: 532

Hi Stephanie
      I have purchased 2 sets of breast plates, one in D cup, and one in B.
      While they are good in that they do show uniformity in skin texture, and are one piece throughout( down to just above my navel) they dont move as they should, and are quite solid, even though I got the silicone filled ones.
      For the huge difference in cost, I much prefer my forms, even though the differences you stated. Much more realistic feeling, and “lifelike.
      Hugs, Regine

Genevïéve
        Lady
        Registered On: July 28, 2020
        Topics: 9
        Replies: 507

Thanks for the heads-up Regi…

Gen… 💋

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.