• This topic has 17 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Good morning ladies I’ve been wearing breast forms for years but lately I’ve been looking at breastplates and I was just wondering for the ones that have them if they prefer breast plates or breast forms

Lately I just wanted to be showing a little bit more cleavage and I’m a more of a mature woman

Sara

I bought a cheaper breastplate off wish, it’s wonderful but not made for a male size chest, and you really have to be careful to use powder so you don’t get trapped in it.

Forms are easy, the GL2000 series, I love them and will likely resell the breastplate on ebay.

Anonymous

Trapped in a breastplate. Sounds like a story on Fictionmania!

Seriously, others on here have said that they’re quite hot and sweaty to wear – is that the case?

Connie

xxx

It was for me, Connie, I tried a couple different ones, one of quite good quality, and found both to be quite warm and constricting.
          If it is something you are only planning on wearing for a short time, it would be okay, but any length of time, I just found them too uncomfortable.
          I’ll stick with my attachable forms
          Hugs, Regi👸💖

Anonymous

……..but to have a cleavage…….

May be worth the discomfort

Thanks

Connie

xxx

Each bring their own set of restrictions on what you can realistically wear with them – but if it’s cleavage you’re after, the breast plate wins hands down.

The fit is very tight – so I agree, you need a ton of powder to make sure you can get it off again – and they’re apparently easy to tear. Haven’t torn mine yet, but it’s only had 2 outings!

The biggest issue is with where the neck meets yours – it’s visible, but fortunately people don’t seem to notice. It’s something that I was self-conscious of the first time I wore it.

You may need bigger bras, and to go up a size in tops, as the girls themselves on mine are bigger than I expected.

Apart from those minor niggles, when presenting a cleavage, plates are amazing.

For other and most daily purposes, forms are a huge amount easier to use and more convenient.

Love Laura

Anonymous

Hi Sara as someone who has neither i can’t really comment, I’ve always fancied a breastplate my self ,

It means that you can wear a low cut dress 👗 or a low cut top without showing your form’s, other than that I’ve often thought about getting breast implants or seeing if i can expand my bust size with tablets or cream, I don’t really want a big bust just a B or C cup, just enough to show a difference,

Hugs Roz X

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I have both but wear forms most of the time.  The main reason is for comfort.  I live in balmy Southern California.  2 blobs of silicone attached to my chest is hot.  A breastplate is unbearable.  If the place I’m at is aggressively air conditioned, or it’s cool outdoors, a breastplate is viable.

Thanks for the advice Emily. I have been considering a breastplate but living here in Arizona I would probably suffer from heat stroke. By the, I lived Poway for a time, and certainly miss those trips to the beach in Carsbad! Hugs, Paulette

Emily Alt
          Managing Ambassador

Yeah I couldn’t do a breastplate either in AZ.  Well, maybe in Flag part of the year.

I live about a mile from Swami’s.  Love being so close to the beach.  It is getting hotter though.  Had to buy an AC unit a few years ago.  I suppose you’d laugh at us wimps complaining about 90 degree temps, LOL!

Good morning I’d like to thank all you lovely ladies for your advice it really helped me

Sara 💋

I have both in different sizes. From my experience which to wear will depend on the outfit. The breastplate creates some very realistic cleavage over forms especially if you do not have much “natural cleavage” to add with forms. The breastplates are a bit difficult to get on-but once on they become a part of you. I have heard the silicone filled ones feel a bit more realistic than the cotton filled. I prefer the crop top style plate whenever possible.

I have both.

Breastforms I usually wear them with a pocketed bra.

The breastplate I have is full torso one, so you put it on like a t shirt.

I’ll be very honest, I regret buying the breastplate.  I’ve only worn it a few handful of times and here are some of the drawbacks : the edge/lip of the plate, it very noticable.  It is very hard to find a breastplate that matches your skin colour closely, so it sticks out like a sore thumb.  This could be due to the breastplate that I bought, but the boobs do not look natural.  If you look at a woman’s breasts, they do not stick straight out but it kind of encompasses the whole chest.  Mine sticks straight out.  It isn’t natural looking whatsoever.

This maybe secondary, but it is a challenge to take on/off, plus it can get toasty.

True, if cleavage is your top priority, then breastplates is a viable option.

Breastforms do not give you the cleavage you want, but it is way easier to take on/off, not as toasty, and if you spring for the decent ones (not the cheapo ones from ali/amazon), they can look quite natural.  Ones I bought from ali are ok, but they are too small for my bra band size, so it doesn’t look quite natural (but way better than the breastplate ones).

Because my breastplate is full torso, it also inhibits the exquisite feeling of the clothing you choose to wear.  One of the reasons I like breastforms is when I put on a slip or a satin blouse, you feel it against the skin and it feels heavenly.  You do not get the same feeling with a breastplate.

CelesteCD
      Lady

Sara, I had my own makeshift forms for some time and when I decided to make the leap to something more realistic I chose a breastplate. Like many have mentioned here the breasts do stick outward,they are a little too close together and getting them on/off can take some wriggling. However once they are on….wow…they move with my body which is such an amazing feeling. I have gel based which makes them even more lifelike. I look down and I see cleavage. I can go with or without a bra and having that choice is wonderful. All together i feel like I don’t have to worry about them once they are on. They just are there and part of me if that makes any sense. As with anything there are pros and cons. With the plates I see more of the former than the latter. I hope that helps.

Anonymous

Sara….

I only wear forms but i have read a lot of replies on here concerning this since I have travelled on cdh…

Breastplates do heat up the body…not for me I’m afraid. I sit here in bra and panties…plus forms, typing this…it’s virtually winter here and my heating is on……..I don’t really want to wear a ” second skin “…and in summer in the heat…..nooooo.

The trouble is, if your body heats up it transfers to your head….not good for makeup preservation!!!

Huggs, grace x

These were certainly some of my supporting factors before taking the plunge, Grace!

However, a plate does uplift the variety of outfits you can wear – it’s like busting out into a new world when you look down at your cleavage – and notice others doing the same…

My eyes are up here, my D’s are down there!

Hope I’m on form with these comments – just keeping abreast of the conversation.

Love Laura

Anonymous

Laura….you will have me googling ” bobble ” again…😂

Anonymous

HI Sara wanting something that looks real and has cleavage can’t go wrong with the divine collection breast plate little expensive but worth it Own a D cup its like a vest can sleep in go topless swim. Also if good with makeup can blend edges to blend with skin.  Don’t wear any now since been on HRT at a natural C cup. Seen on BFS they having a good sale on all their forms and plates.

Good luck

Donna

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?