Viewing 22 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Breast Forms – Who Has The Best or Most Realistic? I have been on a mission to explore the world of Breast Forms (and Plates). I have Bought from Glamour Boutique and feel like I have been screwed! I wanted to buy Amolux Ruby Deluxe but was told they didn’t have my size and they were being discontinued in any event. They suggested GL1400n’s. I took their advice. Bad Idea! These things when attached using Medical Adhesive look the Wrinkled Skin of a 90 year old woman and most certainly not something I would dare wearing braless. GB said the wrinkles will go away. No they will not go away because they are part of the forms and the way they are built.

So, please if you have any advice, I would really like to hear or read it as the case may be what you might have to say. I am back looking at Amolux or Aphrodite Divines but now I am afraid to pull the trigger on either as I really cannot afford another costly mistake. Anyone who can help with this, I am listening.

I have only a very inexpensive pair but they seem fine to me; $27. I will be interested in the replies especially if they state how/why they are better. Marlene.

Anonymous

Thank you for the reply Marlene. I too will be very interested in what others have to say.

Hi Samantha,

I’ve had success ordering from the breast form store.  Here is some contact info:

Try e-mailing them at info@thebreastformstore.com, or you can phone toll-free at 1.877.634.7495. You can talk to them between 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM PST Monday to Friday.

Alice

Anonymous

Thanks Alice. Can I ask what you bought there and how they are holding up?

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I have two sets, both bought from Glamour Boutique, plus a few other items, and their service has been good for me.

The ones I usually wear were a mid priced set, size 4, which gives me a perfect 38C, the other set is a size down, and is swim and sleep safe. Back before Covid messed things up, I was planning a holiday away with a few other CD’s and wanted a set which would fit and look right under my swim suit, so went a bit smaller. Even bought a new swim suit!

All that said, I have had the first set nearly two years and have been very happy with them, however about a year in they started showing some wrinkling on the surface. I never really go braless for very long, and even when I have for short time the wrinkles aren’t noticeable under my blouse. They are forms, so if I go out, or pose for pictures I always want to make sure they are covered properly.

Amy

Pals, without a doubt. I’ve had mine for close to 3 years wearing them 4 to 6 days a week. They are rated for 10 year life and I don’t doubt it. They are a solid silicone instead of gel inside of a bag. Because of this, you can sleep in them with no fear of busting them. They are a bit firmer than the gel in a bag variety, however.

I have the next to the largest size they have which these days are priced at around $225. By comparison, how many sets of forms that you can sleep in will you buy over 10 years?

Roberta Broussard
        Duchess - Annual

DeeAnn, Have you found any adhesive that will work with your Pals ?

Hi:

I don’t think that I have ever tried to use an adhesive with my current forms. They might be too heavy, or at least borderline. Each one is 2 pounds. The material is naturally tacky. Once they are held in place by the bra, you can feel it tugging on your skin.

Here in SoCal we have a lot of shallow drainage troughs in parking lots. Sometimes they are diagonal to the direction of travel. I have a MINI which is somewhat stiffly sprung. Crossing some of those troughs results is a weird up, down and sideways boob bounce that is very odd. You get the full sensation since the silicone sticks to your skin.

In the past, for smaller forms, I have used Hollister’s adhesive. It works quite well and is pretty straightforward to apply. However, you have to be very thorough with clean up as you have to clean all of it off the forms. Otherwise, it can build up into an ugly mess. I read that somewhere, so I was always particular about what I did. Smells a bit also as a solvent is used to break down the Hollister’s.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

There are nicer, more realistic forms than the ones listed. But they’re very expensive. These 3 brands are all good quality. I’m partial to the Aphrodite’s. I have a pair and love them. I think they’re more realistic than the other 2 and they’re safe to sleep in – a big plus. Like the Pals, they are made with a solid gel and are a bit firm to the touch. They have a self-adhesive that will keep them attached with a bra, or you can use medical adhesive to go braless.

Roberta Broussard
        Duchess - Annual

I have a set of Pals and have learned that none of the adhesives will attach to them. Apparently they leach a bit o fluid and this prevents the adhesive from attaching to them. They do have a sticky backside that will keep them in place but only with a bra. They are a bit firm but thats only something i would notice.

I’ve been wondering about more realistic firms, as I would love to wear a dress with a cleavage front, or a bikini – but the forms I buy, although fantastic value and good quality (Forever Young) just don’t cut it in the realism stakes!

I will check out these expensive brands – and start saving now for the summer!

This is a super heads up – I had no idea these brands existed – thank you!

Love Laura

Anonymous

There is also an item called RealBreasts available from the breastformstore which are expensive, but look amazingly like the real thing. They come in a One or Two piece flavour with Cleavage designed as part of prosthetic.

BTW, Buying from the Breast Form Store has other benefits. They have a Canaifan Prsence so they ship from Canada and there are no duties etc.

RealBreasts can be seen here:

https://www.thebreastformstore.com/breast-forms-real-breasts.aspx

Hi
          I just looked and you can’t buy RealBreasts at the moment and they don’t know when or if they will ever get them back.

Hugs
          Lily-Rose

Anonymous

Thank you for the update. I have seen them elsewhere and they look amazing to me.

Emily Alt
            Managing Ambassador

RealBreasts are made by the same company that makes RealDoll sex dolls. They’re still making the dolls. You can do your own research and guess why…

Sadly, they’re not shipping at the moment – it’s quite a premium on FY, which are about £30 – but the ability to blend with your skin is the thing I am looking for.

FY just don’t make good cleavage, no matter how much makeup you put on them! The edges are too obvious.

Under a full cup bra, however, they are amazing – so natural feeling.

I do want the bikini look though, so thanks for the link!

Love Laura

Emily Alt
            Managing Ambassador

Do a search for “Transcending Effects breast forms”.  The owner used to work for the company that made RealBreast.  Their products are close in quality to RealBreast.  I have one of their breast plates.  The website sucks though.

[postquote quote=418295]
      Hi Samantha,

I’ve bought a few sets of forms from The Breast Form Store.  Depending on the dress a different size form can enhance how an outfit fits.  The forms were not glue on forms.  I was concerned that with perspiration, the glue and jewelry that the outer film might Be damaged.

When you call you can discuss sizing, contour/shape, etc. to find the best breast form at an affordable cost for your needs.

Alice

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Hi girls,

This was my “heads/”boobs”?? up take on this post some time ago,.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/forums/topic/on-being-out-front-silicon-breast-form-reviews-times-4/

Caty

Anna Beth
      Lady

The last time I bought forms was about 4 years ago. It was the Amolux Ruby not the deluxe one from the breast form store  I’m still really happy with it. I have bought from Glamour Boutique in the past they are very helpful.

I am not sure which are best but I was

gifted a set of Aphrodite and they are more than I could ever have imagined.

Anonymous

Gifted! How lucky can one get and BTW, I am envious.

Anonymous

On the left is a Photo of what  Glamour Boutique would like you to think you are getting, on the right what it looks like when attached.

If this is their best seller for a number of years it has to tell you cross dressers are not fussy about how they look at all.

Personally, I would not want to be caught dead in these.

Emily Alt
          Managing Ambassador

I bought a pair of these many years ago.  They didn’t last very long but looked better than that.  I imagine they farm out their production to whatever Chinese factory bids the lowest.

Amy Myers
          Baroness

I don’t blame you for not liking those, I would feel much the same, but the ones I have are nothing like that. Just a very few minor wrinkles.

Certainly the next time I need to buy a new set I will likely upgrade to a better quality ones.

Amy

Anonymous

Those Chinese ones look awful. I’ve noticed everything I’ve bought recently has been made in China 🇨🇳 some of it is really good some of it is awful 😕

Anonymous

Is there anything China cna make that has value to it? I mean, really!

Anonymous

I really don’t think they make anything of great note apart from the food they do as I do love a Chinese takeaway from time to time. But your totally right about China 🇨🇳 xx

Anonymous

if I had the say I would isolate & quarantine the entire Country

Kali
      Lady

I have the Aphrodite and Athena.  I love them both for different times and reasons.  Boobs are a little like shoes, right pair for the outfit 🙂  Athena   If I am not worried about cleavage, the Aphrodite are more comfortable and cooler to wear.

Roberta Broussard
        Duchess - Annual

Hi Kali, May I ask if that is the Aphrodite that you are wearing in the picture ?   I have been using Pals forms and was disappointed to learn after words that adhesives wont bond to them.

I would very much like to go braless, so i m looking to buy another product.

You mentioned the Athena was better at cleavage. Is that because its breastplate product ?

Kali
          Lady

Yes, that is the Athena breastplate in the pic.   I love them!  Very comfortable to wear and van be used with or without additional adhesive!  Also they are asleep safe!  They are cooler to wear than a full top breastplate and now come in a few sizes.  When I got mine there was only one size available 🙁  If you want to see different pics message me.

Stacey
            Lady

I’d love to see some other photos. Interested in getting some. I did a search for Athena breast forms and nothing came up. Can you also let me know the website? Thank you

Kali
            Lady

Send me a pm and I will send links to pics… Check thebreastformstore.com….. or ca if in Canada:)

I have two pair of Forever Young silicone breast forms B cup cost me £ 30.00 per pair ,yes they are inexpensive but under a bra they are fine and give me a lovely firm breast  ,I have had them over two years and had no problem with them ,I will admit you couldn’t really wear them without a bra but at present don’t intend to go bra-less.    Michelle  xx

My most realistic ones are medical grade mastectomy forms (Amoena). I’ve bought a few of them on eBay.

Girl go to janets closet. They’re amazong

I discovered Janet’s online some time ago, and half filled my cart, I was so happy with everything I found, but when I got to the checkout, with $350 USD worth, my shipping was going to be almost another $200?? I cancelled my order.
        Im not sure if it is because I’m in Canada, and they are US, but I found that ridiculous.
        I sent them a message about it, but got no reply.
        Regine

Anonymous

I have found many Vendors, including some on Amazon whose shipping charges are greater than the cost of goods being purchased. One thing is certain for me and that is Glamour Boutique has seen the last of me. The Breast Store sells basically the same products but ship from Canada and on a $200.00order more or less, that save $50.00 more or less in import fees.

One other issue I have with Glamourt Boutique is that I purchased a White Bra from the, I don’t know about you but when I purchase a white anything, I expect it to be WHITE. In my case the from of the Bra was indeed WHITE at the fron only only. The back half was YELLOW or looked like it had sat in a Display Winodw exposed to the sun for onths if  not years. A complaint bought me this response; “Bra. That is how they come. The cups material is a shinney completely sheer material BUT that material cannot be used for the bra band where a stronger material is needed. The bra is from a recently manufactured batch and is perfect”

Right, perfect Yellow and of course while dying material white they elected to do only the front of it. What a bunch of BS! It’s like because we are not 100% female we are also stupid!

They are a Chinese front and what can you expect from a Chinese sales person?

I will not use UPS, DHL or FedEx. Those three organizations are strangling the courier market! If you want something negotiate a shipping price first before buying. As I live outside the US I usually can negotiate some good price… UK being a particular well placed country for good shipping deals. Even at home I will ask before buying.

Anonymous

No need to when the Breast Form Store ships From Canada as wqell. I never will deal with Glamour Boutique again because they simply couldn’t care less about anything!

Stacey
          Lady

I’m really surprised. Try calling them. I found them very friendly and I’m sure they would change the shipping. I hope they would change the shipping cuz that’s ridiculous.

Stacey
        Lady

Janet’s closet has been my go-to for breast forms for years. they are much more realistic than what I have bought on Amazon. I get the wide. They look great feel great. That’s what I’m wearing and all my pictures. Peace ladies

Hi Samantha,

Here’s a good alternative for you. Go on Amazon and check out Feminque. They don’t have adhesive and you don’t need a pocket bra.

I’m a B girl and the price in that size is $40. Samantha, try them, and remember with Amazon they are super easy to return.

Lee Ann

Anonymous

Thank You for the tip! I will do that.

Mary Priscilla
        Duchess - Annual

I got mine via Amazon. They are silicone and have, so far, worked OK for me relative to the type of dresses I prefer to wear. Anything low cut could prove to be a problem in terms of showing.

While there are adhesive backs, I prefer to just insert them into my bra. Other than the shock of inserting them when they are cold, it like them.

Thanks for this most perplexing topic. Has anyone heard of or, more pertinently, used the services/products from Bosomfriends. Co.uk?
      They seem to have a range of very good forms at ’relatively’ good prices.
      I have had the devil’s own job in trying to contact them though. All I wanted was better photos of the forms I was considering buying but try as I might no response!

xx Polly

Hi Polly
        HildaRuth here
        I checked out their website and found the following
        Bosomfriends
        Unit 1, Avenue One
        Station Lane,
        Witney
        Oxfordshire
        OX28 4XZ
        Tel: 01924 918286
        So you could phone them
        The contact page looks good https://www.bosomfriends.co.uk/contact-us/
        HildaRuth 💋💋

Got a cheap pair foam pair been thinking getting some Silicone ones for the bounce and i think for more fell of having actual breast

Anonymous

[postquote quote=432168]
      go to the breastform store they have them actually last week they had a great sell on the athena breast form plate for 200 off bought one now own 2 be  Pm me and maybe can work something out for deal. then wouldn’t have to wait the typical 4 weeks to get one

Athena Self Adhering Breastplate – The Breast Form Store

Anonymous

Janets closet has good bouncy ones…just another option

❤️

Anonymous

New forms are high on my “to do” list. I want the most real-looking available, and cost is not a problem. I would prefer attachable, and forms rather than breastplates. Will Aphrodite fill the bill?

Bettylou

Caty Ryan
        Baroness

Hi Betty Lou,

I’ve written about this subject before and if you scratch back through a LOT of the replies you’ll find the review I wrote on the forms I have bought over the years.

$$ for $$ and pound for pound, the best are Gold Seal attachables from the Breast form store. They use the double sided tape and adhesive wipe method to attach to your chest. Plus of course the little sticky wipe adhesive pads. With a clean hairless chest and use of alcohol wipes they will stay very firmly “Stuck” for at least 24hrs. I’m on my second set over about 10-12 years

They aint cheap, but as others have said… You get what you pay for. Also I understand what others are saying about cheapies and once they are in your bra, from the “outside” you would now know what they cost. But hey “inside” aka at least for me, expensive forms  are “inside my brain” and are a vital part of how Caty presents to the world.

For my frame a C. Cup is best and another good thing is you do not tape along the lower edge. I like this as it gives me (ahem) ” access” to my real nipples should I feel that way inclined.

Hope this helps

Caty

Anonymous

Thank you, Caty; I value the opinions of the girls who are using forms, and “the best” then is not necessarily the best now. I would really like to shop in person for these, but asking girls like you who have them is the next best thing. I will take a look at the Gold Seal.

Hugs,
          Bettylou

Anonymous

[postquote quote=447467]
      personally love my athena breast plate own 2 If really good at blending can blend edges with makeup and make it where blend with skin.

I bought Ivita 1300g triangular shape forms, and am very pleased. $42.77 currently on Amazon. I had previously gone with a teardrop shape from another maker and was terribly disappointed, they went back to Amazon that day. Didn’t look even remotely realistic on a chest as wide as mine. I’ve a 46 inch band size, and a little bit of man boob to start with, though not enough. The triangular form is best for a wide chest, IMHO. They don’t have huge stick out nipples, which is just as well as my wife thinks that women who prance about with their bipples on show are not high class, therefore Bridgette won’t do that, as I recognize which side of the best the butter’s on. The feel is great, the movement seems good to me. I have not yet hung them out with nought but adhesive holding them on, but I want to do that when I go for a fitting, when I get the chance.

Bridgette

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I’ve owned a lot of breast forms over the years – cheap and expensive. I’ve never done a comparison but I’ve learned what to look for and what to avoid. To a large extent, I believe you get what you pay for.

Cheap forms don’t look realistic. When I kept them covered they were fine. But I wanted to wear low cut tops and that was a deal breaker. Durability has been an issue. I’ve never gotten more than a couple years out of cheap forms. The membranes are just too fragile. I like to attach my forms so they move with my body. Most cheap forms are not designed to be used with adhesives and fail quickly. I eventually got tired of dealing with the limitations and replacing them every year or so.

YMMV. My use case is probably not typical of most CD’s. There’s nothing wrong with buying cheap forms. It’s all about expectations.

My Aphrodite’s cost $450 on sale. They’re 3 years old and still look great. The skin looks realistic and it’s a close match for my natural skin. A little makeup around the edges is all I need to blend the transition. They’re safe to sleep in. They have a self-adhesive that keeps them attached with a bra. I can use medical adhesive when I want a longer lasting bond or when I want to go braless. I expect I’ll get several more years out of them. At that point I’ll have saved some money compared to replacing cheap forms every 1-2 years.

Apt analogy Stephanie. I just ordered these as my starter pair, hope they work out.

Anonymous

Thanks Emily💓

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Are you pleased enough with the Aphrodite forms to go Braless, with adhesive ? and what about low cut tops ? Do they really blend when showing cleavage ?

Anonymous

Just to let everyone know my research, as of this moment shows the “good Ones” are NOT made in China.

On the other hand, I know of no more than a single handful of products that are made in China to have ANY Value whatsoever. To me, anyway and that applies for Cars to Garter Belts.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I so much agree Stephanie! Many times I’ve paid the good money, but not got the quality.

It is so difficult to tell as a regular consumer whether one is getting the “real deal” or not.

Amy

Seems to be the same for wigs!

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Absolutely.  I bought them to go braless.  Medical adhesive is a must.  Hollister works.  Telesis is better.  The forms have a matte finish and the color is close enough that I can wear low cut tops.  I use foundation to match my skin color and blend the edges.

The other thing I like about the Aphrodite’s is they’re safe to sleep in.  The biggest con is the price.  For me they were worth it.  They checked all the boxes and I got them on sale.  For many girls they’re overkill.

Anonymous

Paula (https://www.paulayoung.com/ )seems to be OK. More good than disappointments for  me anyway and have  great sales on right now with a huge range of products.

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?