Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Nikki
      Lady

I’m getting my first set of turns later today. Do I really need medical adhesive to get them to stay? Also does my chest need to be hair free?

No, I wear my forms without adhesive. However, from my experience, the adhesive works better if your chest is hair-free.

Nikki,

I use a pocket bra with my forms, thus no adhesive.   I still get the nice feel and jiggle of the forms without having to glue them on.  I have a set of enhancers I use with a regular bra and they get quite hot and sweaty after a few hours of use, being pressed up against my skin.  Now I know a lot of girls here say having the forms in touch with your skin is the ultimate experience, so I say it’s a matter of personal preference.

Leah

If you will be using tape you need to shave for it to work best. I have used the tape which came with breast forms which was fine however haven’t gone that route for probably 8 years. I use a quality bra to hold mine, works great and will not hurt the back of the forms over time.

Sandy

Edie Majeski
      Baroness

Other then the feel of the breast forms weight on your chest, you don’t really need to tape them on. But if you really want to tape them on, shave your chest. Removing the forms with tape over a hairy chest will be painful.

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

I wear my forms in a regular or pocket bra, have not tried adhesive but I think it would be good to be hairless.

Adhesive can ruin and overtime will ruin them. So if they are a nice expensive pair, I would either us a pocket bra or a good underwire bra that will hold them in. I used adhesive on a nice pair and it did tear the back a bit and it stays tacky on there as well. I can’t lie though, I love the adhesive because I get a very realistic wear and feel from them.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?