Viewing 40 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

So as time goes on and we become more and more comfortable being who we want to be, something’s are often thought about in passing, or never at all. So out of curiosity, if you were living 24/7 as you but not transitioning, would you consider Breast implants or just keep doing what you do now?

Anonymous

I voted maybe… in a different time and place and under different life circumstances , I would like implants… even though I have no intentions of fully transitioning. Nice b or c cups have always been a fantasy. I marvel at the touch of my wife’s and often long to have my own.

Anonymous

Yes, I would, even though I can’t and don’t live as Bettylou full-time.  My lifestyle offers no obstacles to something extra up front when I need to present as a guy.

Anonymous

I voted maybe although if i was to live 24/7 as a woman i would love to grow my own breast’s, you hear so much bad press about implants that it makes you a bit worried about having them in your body, i would love to have a C cup or maybe a D cup nothing bigger though just big enough for people to notice that i had a womanly figure xxxxx

If I was unable to grow breasts through HRT, then yes I would have implants.  A nice perky C would be my ideal, not too big, but very bouncy, noticeable, but not in a Dolly Parton way.  I almost fill out a B cup now, so they would be quite easy to get used to.

PaulaF

Absolutely yes, if I could be a woman 24/7

K Swim
      Lady

I’m not quite sure to be honest. Of course like everyone here, I love breasts. And even though I don’t dress into a lot of the choice of clothing items that many of ya’ll here do, I use breast forms when I wear a swimsuit. I am not sure I would want breasts permanently. Sometimes I wish I didn’t have that one special organ that makes a guy a guy, but I could foresee possible regret for removing it…and maybe for getting implants. Every girl I ever dated sometimes said that they wish they didn’t have them, but also did not want surgery to remove them. Tough decisions.

Anonymous

Real would be preferable, but I’d go with implants. I only want like A’s or small B’s though.  What I’d really need is some plastic surgery.

I voted yes without hesitation.  While I prefer womenswear, I am not seeking to live as a woman. I do, however, have deep feelings about having my own breasts.  It is a subject that I have broached with my wife.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Anonymous

I voted maybe. I have some little perkies now and I am very happy with my girls. A little bigger would be great.

Stevie65
      Lady

If I was to live 24/7 as a woman then yes I would get implants.

I’m not doing any surgeries.

Size B forms are just fine.

When i comes time to head to the bedroom, I’ll tell my Sweetheart that I want to leave my bra on.

Lee Ann

I have been wearing forms most of the day and night for the last few months.  I can say it feels good to take them off.  Even if I appear as female a vast majority of the time, I don’t want implants at all.  My man size nipples on breast implants wouldn’t look right, and I’m just happy to wear the forms as needed.  It’s easier to change size if I gain or lose weight, and it just feels good to be able to take them off every once in a while.

Anna Beth
      Lady

I would think if you want to cross dressing 24/7 and breast implants that would be transitioning without the bottom surgery.  I do day dream having my own breast, but it’s not an option for me.

I have always dreamed about having my own breast so Absolutely yes, if I could be a woman 24/7

I voted yes to the question but after 2nd thoughts, if I was to live as a woman full time 24/7, then I would want to look as female as possible so instead of implants, I would rather take hormones. I would be getting the proper feelings inside my body, softening my features even more and adding natural breast. I have some breasts now and I have the foundation for more to develop.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

One could argue that getting breast implants is transitioning to some degree. I would submit that anyone having a medical procedure to appear more feminine is transgender. Transitioning doesn’t necessarily mean a transwoman will undergo gender confirmation surgery. There are plenty of women that transition socially or have various procedures done, but stop short of GCS. Getting feminizing treatment doesn’t make you a woman. What’s in your head defines that.

Personally, I would get implants if HRT didn’t produce the results I was looking for. I don’t have any immediate plans to start HRT, but it’s very likely at some point. I want boobs. Presenting as a woman feels natural. In my head I’m trans. That’s all that matters.

Emily

First choice would be HRT and grow my own and I would, most likely, be satisfied with that but . . . one never knows . . .

ChloeC
      Duchess

I voted ‘Maybe’ because if I went full time but decided against SRS/GRS, I’d definitely try HRT first and depending on the outcome of that I’d consider breast augmentation. But it’s a really iffy Maybe.

I would no question if it wasn’t cost prohibitive. On supplements I have been able to achieve a B cup, but I would definitely prefer a C or D cup

Anonymous

ChloeC,

I agree with you and that is the way I would do it. I would try HRT first and if I couldn’t obtain a C-D that way I would do implants.

Kathleen

I said maybe, but implants are very concerning.  I’ve also heard that they can desensitize nipples.  It seems after years of CD, my nipples have become more sensitized.  This has been particularly satisfying when rubbing against silky matter and compressed by foundation garments.  So, if I could have enhanced natural breast tissue and even-more sensitive nipples, I’d be thrilled.  Meanwhile, inserts in a free-form bra work quite well and don’t change anything irrevocably or cause unavoidable distractions.  Another option not mentioned, which can enhance feminine allure, is nipple piercing.  While mine have not been pierced, I frequently wear compression nipple rings alone, under just a tight-fitting bra, or beneath breast inserts.  They create a pleasant and exhilarating feeling.  The rings will sometimes show just a shadow through light material shirts or blouses.

FAM

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Hi Jessica.  I said maybe. Of the top of my head I was going to say no, but then I thought a second and came up maybe.  If I have some friends and family who were accepting the thought of actually feeling my feminine clothes on my own breast might be enough to decide to get implants!!!

Sandy

I voted no…. if I were not going to transition, I don’t thiinkthat I would get breast implants… although yuhave your Caitlyn Jenners who got breast implants and all sorts of feminizing surgery… but not fully transitioned as I understand her situation… so maybe if I were rich , and didn;t want to fully transition, I would opt for the implants.

A girl can change her mind, right?

Yes. As one who is bi, I can’t help but describe it as a selfish feeling I guess, bc I want at the same time to not only dress and be a girl with a curvey form but I also want to touch and play with a female. So that being said I’m so thankful that I’ve had the extreme pleasure to play with transgender individuals…I absolutely love a pretty and feminine Male piece of equipment… so the idea of getting to fill out lingerie even more is a wonderful thought

Unfortunately, due to my health issues, breasts may be the only change I can safely make.  I used to only wonder about having them, but now, I think they are essential to my sanity.  Having my own breasts would let me relax and just worry about makeup and having fun.

Anonymous

No, I have watched “Botched” for too long to realize implants have some drawbacks.  However, the older and closer I get to 70 years old and after herbs, Pueraria Mirifica, Swanson Ovarian Glandular, Noogleberry and prescription hermones, Yes – put in those high profile 400cc Silcone Implants.

Anonymous

Breast is the most distinctive female form and represent confort, peace and the opportunity to feed a new life. (Breastfeeding) so I see my wife how proud she feel for been doing. Yes definitely I will going for implants but in a normal size b or c to look normal and enjoy show my cleavage, but not prominent cause I have other qualities, that people can find on me. ❤️ It’s what I think and feel. I’m wrong?

My dear wife has considered getting me implants. She thinks she is feminizing me, but in all reality I have been 40% feminized since birth. The only reason she has not altered me is that I have a natural 40C rack already and any surgery comes with some level of risk. That said, I think nipple piercing is in my future and I am not sure how I feel about that. I love the look and my nips are elongated just enough to make it work. I would love to have a chain between rings with a jewel pendant suspended between my breasts.

It is just scary you know? Going down a one way path and what if it does not turn out?

Hello. I am fully aware of nipple clamps of many types but have not heard of “compression nipple rings.” What are they and where do you get them from? They sound very  interesting.

All the ones I have seen amd used have plastic covered jaws (at work we used to call them alligator clips because that is what they look like) with an adjustable screw. Clothes pegs do a good job also.

I know a two people with pierced nipples; one male, one female. Have not talked about the procedure or the effect though they seem fine with them. Nipple clamps are as far as I will go, I think.

Stephanie
      Lady

I am a full time dresser, and I have had this fantasy I had my own breast,  I was so excited as I stare at them in the mirror.  then the thought of breast plant entered my mind. I studied all that was involved, spent serious time thinking and praying.  I weighed out the permanency of this step, but also knew that if for some reason things didn’t go well, I could have them removed.  after more careful deliberations with myself, I decided not to do it.  Like my normal thinking is, I felt that rout would hinder my journey of what I wanted to experience. see, I not only want breasts, but I want to feel them grow. that for me is the big part of my development into who Steve/Stephanie is. I do get my wish I just don’t get to pick the size.

Jasmine
      Lady

I would totally do it that is always been something that I have dreamed of and if the opportunity ever presented itself I would be right there first in line

I went ahead and did it. I asked a plastic surgeon in California to give me big round fake looking bimbo boobs and he sure gave them to me. They made life very difficult at times but I sure did love them.

Gwyneth
        Lady

DID?

At 6’6 tall when your business that allowed you to have them fails they come out or you may also die. I had a friend who was a brilliant woman, but she was not passable. In the end when despite having a stellar work history, she could not find work she picked up a gun and ended her own life.

I have attended too many funerals of friends who’s lives came to tragic ends because of the discrimination we face. Don’t think laws will ever protect us because companies just find another reason to get rid of you or not hire you.

I did not want to end up dead or homeless so out they came.

I would like to have implants, and a couple off weeks ago I was really deep into the pink fog and looking for possibilities how to get them but then I received that weeks issue of The Danish Medical journal and read an article about breast implants with a textured surface which have several advantages over the non textured but have been shown to cause lymphomas in 1:354 patient so I decided to never get them. The risk of myelomas is simply to big and I do not want the round non textured as they are more prone to form capsules and is not so natural looking as the teardrops which is always with the texture surface .I think I’m gonna opt for HRT, at the moment I wear my forms as often as possible. When results  of HRT begin to show I’ll just say that is the age giving me breasts as most elderly men get some breast growth due to their lower testosterone.

Breast forms are fine for me.

Ladies, please google Danica Patrick/implants and read her story. Suffice it to say not good.

Diane

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

If I was going to live full time as a woman I would definitely want breast implants.

Hugs, Liara

if you have extra body fat (m a n y people do these days), you can have breast enhancement with fat transfer.  it is your own tissue, no hormones, no implants.  they pull fat from one area and inject it into your breasts (or other parts of your body).

seems like a much better way to do it.  it is permanent and doesn’t have to be replaced every few years.

Anonymous

I voted maybe,I fill out a B cup easily and with me gaining weight now a C is a possibility.I love my DD breast forms and would want to be that size if possible but also be a larger woman with big hips,belly and booty.I will probably never transition fully,but there are days it is all I think about.

I have tried a variety of suppliments and different programs. Nothing worked except estrogen and a blocker. I did that twice and each time quit at around four months because they were starting to get to big to hide. I wish I could have continuded but it was a risk vs reward thing and I am not going full time. And yes they were not prescribed but were relatively easy to find. I know that may be frowned on but I was not about to go to a health professional.

Anonymous

I have recently begun to experiment with supplements.  I took an entire bottle of Natureday with no results.  I have started taking a bottle of Transfemme pills.  I would like to have a little cleavage when wearing a push-up bra, but would also like to look like a normal guy in a t shirt.  Do any of you ladies have experience in using these supplements and could advise me?

thanks,

Kerri

Jasmine
      Lady

I’ve been wondering about those so you’re saying the trans fem doesn’t work or is it just depending on the person

Anonymous

Jasmine,

the Natureday did nothing to me.  I just started taking the Transfemme so I don’t know what will happen with it.

Kerri

Viewing 40 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?