- August 17, 2020 at 11:11 am #375104Jessica CharmsParticipantRegistered On: July 16, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 120Has thanked: 211 timesBeen thanked: 322 times
So as time goes on and we become more and more comfortable being who we want to be, something’s are often thought about in passing, or never at all. So out of curiosity, if you were living 24/7 as you but not transitioning, would you consider Breast implants or just keep doing what you do now?
- September 3, 2020 at 4:00 pm #380571Marlene RobertsParticipantRegistered On: December 9, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 72Has thanked: 953 timesBeen thanked: 157 times
I know a two people with pierced nipples; one male, one female. Have not talked about the procedure or the effect though they seem fine with them. Nipple clamps are as far as I will go, I think.
- September 3, 2020 at 10:29 am #380479Marlene RobertsParticipantRegistered On: December 9, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 72Has thanked: 953 timesBeen thanked: 157 times
Hello. I am fully aware of nipple clamps of many types but have not heard of “compression nipple rings.” What are they and where do you get them from? They sound very interesting.
All the ones I have seen amd used have plastic covered jaws (at work we used to call them alligator clips because that is what they look like) with an adjustable screw. Clothes pegs do a good job also.
- September 3, 2020 at 9:02 am #380466Jin CrockerParticipantRegistered On: November 15, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 247Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 542 times
My dear wife has considered getting me implants. She thinks she is feminizing me, but in all reality I have been 40% feminized since birth. The only reason she has not altered me is that I have a natural 40C rack already and any surgery comes with some level of risk. That said, I think nipple piercing is in my future and I am not sure how I feel about that. I love the look and my nips are elongated just enough to make it work. I would love to have a chain between rings with a jewel pendant suspended between my breasts.
It is just scary you know? Going down a one way path and what if it does not turn out?
- September 2, 2020 at 6:28 pm #380239Samantha AviaddParticipantRegistered On: July 24, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 11 times
Breast is the most distinctive female form and represent confort, peace and the opportunity to feed a new life. (Breastfeeding) so I see my wife how proud she feel for been doing. Yes definitely I will going for implants but in a normal size b or c to look normal and enjoy show my cleavage, but not prominent cause I have other qualities, that people can find on me. ❤️ It’s what I think and feel. I’m wrong?
- September 2, 2020 at 5:41 pm #380219Joan MichaelsParticipantRegistered On: July 24, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 8Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 11 times
No, I have watched “Botched” for too long to realize implants have some drawbacks. However, the older and closer I get to 70 years old and after herbs, Pueraria Mirifica, Swanson Ovarian Glandular, Noogleberry and prescription hermones, Yes – put in those high profile 400cc Silcone Implants.
- August 23, 2020 at 9:44 am #376922Jemma SchumpertParticipantRegistered On: July 6, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 23Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 87 times
Unfortunately, due to my health issues, breasts may be the only change I can safely make. I used to only wonder about having them, but now, I think they are essential to my sanity. Having my own breasts would let me relax and just worry about makeup and having fun.
- August 20, 2020 at 9:22 pm #376200Lacey FaradaeParticipantRegistered On: May 18, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 16Has thanked: 19 timesBeen thanked: 55 times
Yes. As one who is bi, I can’t help but describe it as a selfish feeling I guess, bc I want at the same time to not only dress and be a girl with a curvey form but I also want to touch and play with a female. So that being said I’m so thankful that I’ve had the extreme pleasure to play with transgender individuals…I absolutely love a pretty and feminine Male piece of equipment… so the idea of getting to fill out lingerie even more is a wonderful thought
- August 20, 2020 at 5:24 am #376005Laura Jane MooreParticipantRegistered On: July 10, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 41Has thanked: 273 timesBeen thanked: 183 times
I voted no…. if I were not going to transition, I don’t thiinkthat I would get breast implants… although yuhave your Caitlyn Jenners who got breast implants and all sorts of feminizing surgery… but not fully transitioned as I understand her situation… so maybe if I were rich , and didn;t want to fully transition, I would opt for the implants.
A girl can change her mind, right?
- August 18, 2020 at 5:46 pm #375542Sandy JaysonParticipantRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 159Has thanked: 378 timesBeen thanked: 640 times
Hi Jessica. I said maybe. Of the top of my head I was going to say no, but then I thought a second and came up maybe. If I have some friends and family who were accepting the thought of actually feeling my feminine clothes on my own breast might be enough to decide to get implants!!!
- August 18, 2020 at 12:33 pm #375472Falecia McGuireParticipantRegistered On: January 11, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 95Has thanked: 65 timesBeen thanked: 531 times
I said maybe, but implants are very concerning. I’ve also heard that they can desensitize nipples. It seems after years of CD, my nipples have become more sensitized. This has been particularly satisfying when rubbing against silky matter and compressed by foundation garments. So, if I could have enhanced natural breast tissue and even-more sensitive nipples, I’d be thrilled. Meanwhile, inserts in a free-form bra work quite well and don’t change anything irrevocably or cause unavoidable distractions. Another option not mentioned, which can enhance feminine allure, is nipple piercing. While mine have not been pierced, I frequently wear compression nipple rings alone, under just a tight-fitting bra, or beneath breast inserts. They create a pleasant and exhilarating feeling. The rings will sometimes show just a shadow through light material shirts or blouses.
- August 18, 2020 at 10:52 am #375457Kathleen 60454ParticipantRegistered On: January 8, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 191Has thanked: 1300 timesBeen thanked: 552 times
- August 18, 2020 at 9:34 am #375423Jennifer LynnParticipantRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 44Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 176 times
- August 18, 2020 at 7:34 am #375394ChloeCParticipantRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 166Has thanked: 278 timesBeen thanked: 548 times
- August 18, 2020 at 6:25 am #375373Joanne JacksonParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 29Has thanked: 47 timesBeen thanked: 73 times
- August 17, 2020 at 9:35 pm #375315Emily AltParticipantRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 254Has thanked: 220 timesBeen thanked: 991 times
One could argue that getting breast implants is transitioning to some degree. I would submit that anyone having a medical procedure to appear more feminine is transgender. Transitioning doesn’t necessarily mean a transwoman will undergo gender confirmation surgery. There are plenty of women that transition socially or have various procedures done, but stop short of GCS. Getting feminizing treatment doesn’t make you a woman. What’s in your head defines that.
Personally, I would get implants if HRT didn’t produce the results I was looking for. I don’t have any immediate plans to start HRT, but it’s very likely at some point. I want boobs. Presenting as a woman feels natural. In my head I’m trans. That’s all that matters.
- August 17, 2020 at 8:42 pm #375311Vanessa ThomasParticipantRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 2Has thanked: 16 timesBeen thanked: 11 times
I voted yes to the question but after 2nd thoughts, if I was to live as a woman full time 24/7, then I would want to look as female as possible so instead of implants, I would rather take hormones. I would be getting the proper feelings inside my body, softening my features even more and adding natural breast. I have some breasts now and I have the foundation for more to develop.
- August 17, 2020 at 8:26 pm #375307
- August 17, 2020 at 7:41 pm #375288Anna BethParticipantRegistered On: July 8, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 22Has thanked: 188 timesBeen thanked: 102 times
I would think if you want to cross dressing 24/7 and breast implants that would be transitioning without the bottom surgery. I do day dream having my own breast, but it’s not an option for me.
- August 17, 2020 at 7:23 pm #375283Alison AndersonParticipantRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 310Has thanked: 152 timesBeen thanked: 1066 times
I have been wearing forms most of the day and night for the last few months. I can say it feels good to take them off. Even if I appear as female a vast majority of the time, I don’t want implants at all. My man size nipples on breast implants wouldn’t look right, and I’m just happy to wear the forms as needed. It’s easier to change size if I gain or lose weight, and it just feels good to be able to take them off every once in a while.
- August 17, 2020 at 6:53 pm #375276Lee Ann RakersParticipantRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 405Has thanked: 583 timesBeen thanked: 1144 times
- August 17, 2020 at 5:15 pm #375240
- August 17, 2020 at 5:03 pm #375238Kay AndersonParticipantRegistered On: June 1, 2020Topics: 14Replies: 403Has thanked: 2803 timesBeen thanked: 1972 times
- August 17, 2020 at 4:58 pm #375237MacKenzie AlexandraAmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2016Topics: 44Replies: 504Has thanked: 123 timesBeen thanked: 946 times
I voted yes without hesitation. While I prefer womenswear, I am not seeking to live as a woman. I do, however, have deep feelings about having my own breasts. It is a subject that I have broached with my wife.
- August 17, 2020 at 4:27 pm #375225Lisa BrownParticipantRegistered On: October 30, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 28Has thanked: 47 timesBeen thanked: 99 times
- August 17, 2020 at 3:16 pm #375202K SwimParticipantRegistered On: July 8, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 613Has thanked: 307 timesBeen thanked: 1074 times
I’m not quite sure to be honest. Of course like everyone here, I love breasts. And even though I don’t dress into a lot of the choice of clothing items that many of ya’ll here do, I use breast forms when I wear a swimsuit. I am not sure I would want breasts permanently. Sometimes I wish I didn’t have that one special organ that makes a guy a guy, but I could foresee possible regret for removing it…and maybe for getting implants. Every girl I ever dated sometimes said that they wish they didn’t have them, but also did not want surgery to remove them. Tough decisions.
- August 17, 2020 at 1:49 pm #375180
- August 17, 2020 at 1:24 pm #375164Paula FParticipantRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 510Has thanked: 878 timesBeen thanked: 1725 times
If I was unable to grow breasts through HRT, then yes I would have implants. A nice perky C would be my ideal, not too big, but very bouncy, noticeable, but not in a Dolly Parton way. I almost fill out a B cup now, so they would be quite easy to get used to.
- August 17, 2020 at 12:59 pm #375147Randi LayneParticipantRegistered On: May 29, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 11Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 45 times
- August 17, 2020 at 12:05 pm #375125Rozalyne RichardsParticipantRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 220Has thanked: 245 timesBeen thanked: 590 times
I voted maybe although if i was to live 24/7 as a woman i would love to grow my own breast’s, you hear so much bad press about implants that it makes you a bit worried about having them in your body, i would love to have a C cup or maybe a D cup nothing bigger though just big enough for people to notice that i had a womanly figure xxxxx
- August 17, 2020 at 11:39 am #375115Bettylou CoxParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 14Replies: 1322Has thanked: 2017 timesBeen thanked: 3749 times
- August 17, 2020 at 11:38 am #375114Jo JettParticipantRegistered On: May 8, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 64Has thanked: 1418 timesBeen thanked: 238 times
I voted maybe… in a different time and place and under different life circumstances , I would like implants… even though I have no intentions of fully transitioning. Nice b or c cups have always been a fantasy. I marvel at the touch of my wife’s and often long to have my own.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.