Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Katrina
      Lady

Hi everyone! I typically wear a 50C bra so I’m pretty wide around the chest. I’ve been looking at the Roayner breast plates but I’m confused on the sizing. I don’t want to buy one of the large sizes and end up with oversized unrealistic boobs. Anyone have any advice on where to find a breast plate for a big girl like me that would look like a natural C cup? Thanks!

Hi Katrina,

Just a cautionary note. If you have a tendency to run hot, you may not be able to tolerate a breastplate. I have not used one but in other posts concerning breast plates a lot of the ladies on CDH have stated that they were unbearably hot and sweaty and made them feel like they had overstayed their time in a sauna. If you already have nice forms and want to experiment, why not? But if this is your first foray I would suggest starting with a nice pair of forms. In any case, I recommend talking with the folks at the Breast Form Store. Their ad is here on CDH and they are very helpful and will steer you in the right direction as to what will best fit your needs and the correct sizing for you.

Hugs,

Michelle

Pumped
      Lady

You can e-mail Roanyer and ask, but I have a couple of their regular sized breast plates and they are a bit small on me. The larger chest sizes they sell would be what you want, but I think the breasts on them are quite large.

I own the regular sized G cup and it fits like a 38DDD. I tried one of their large sized in a G cup and they were huge. I should have known be looking at the weight of the breast plate. It weighed almost twice as much as the one I had at the time.

They make a large size in a C cup and I would imagine it would be close to a C cup on me, even less on you.

IMO, they do not have anything to fit you!

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Do a search for this: “Transcending Effects Breast Forms”.  This company likely has what you’re looking for or can make it.  They’re not cheap but the quality is unrivaled.

Like Michelle said, think hard about if you really want a breastplate.  I have one from the aforementioned company but rarely use it.  It’s just so damn hot in most situations.  If you live in a cold climate or set your AC to meat locker temps, you’ll have more opportunities to wear it.

/EA

I hate to be the odd one out, but I first purchased breast forms (from the breast form store) partially because of the price of a breastplate, and partially because of what I had read about them being too hot and difficult to put on or take off.  I have since bought the naked gold seal crop top breastplate plate and don’t find them to be too hot, and with little effort I can have my bra and breastplate off in only a few minutes.  I never use the forms anymore and wish i had just used that 200 on a breastplate to start out.

Michelle, I bought a roayner breast plate. I found it to be very uncomfortable as I got very hot and seeaty. I found it was good for pictures or fun time with a partner but too uncomfortable for wear for any length of time. I really prefer breast forms in a pretty bra myself for everyday. My two cents.

Kathleen
      Duchess

Breast plates are crazy hot be advised

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?