- This topic has 6 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by Kathleen.
- March 25, 2023 at 4:31 am #727315KatrinaParticipantRegistered On: March 13, 2023Topics: 2Replies: 1Has thanked: 16 timesBeen thanked: 33 times
Hi everyone! I typically wear a 50C bra so I’m pretty wide around the chest. I’ve been looking at the Roayner breast plates but I’m confused on the sizing. I don’t want to buy one of the large sizes and end up with oversized unrealistic boobs. Anyone have any advice on where to find a breast plate for a big girl like me that would look like a natural C cup? Thanks!
6 users thanked author for this post.
- March 27, 2023 at 6:03 pm #727927KathleenDuchessRegistered On: February 20, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 300Has thanked: 1233 timesBeen thanked: 1186 times
Breast plates are crazy hot be advised
- March 27, 2023 at 5:39 pm #727921Danielle AnayaLadyRegistered On: January 3, 2020Topics: 17Replies: 141Has thanked: 159 timesBeen thanked: 999 times
Michelle, I bought a roayner breast plate. I found it to be very uncomfortable as I got very hot and seeaty. I found it was good for pictures or fun time with a partner but too uncomfortable for wear for any length of time. I really prefer breast forms in a pretty bra myself for everyday. My two cents.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- March 26, 2023 at 11:50 am #727618Stephanie JonesLadyRegistered On: March 31, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 37Has thanked: 54 timesBeen thanked: 185 times
I hate to be the odd one out, but I first purchased breast forms (from the breast form store) partially because of the price of a breastplate, and partially because of what I had read about them being too hot and difficult to put on or take off. I have since bought the naked gold seal crop top breastplate plate and don’t find them to be too hot, and with little effort I can have my bra and breastplate off in only a few minutes. I never use the forms anymore and wish i had just used that 200 on a breastplate to start out.
2 users thanked author for this post.
- March 26, 2023 at 10:48 am #727609Emily AltAmbassadorRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 35Replies: 1514Has thanked: 1772 timesBeen thanked: 7892 times
Do a search for this: “Transcending Effects Breast Forms”. This company likely has what you’re looking for or can make it. They’re not cheap but the quality is unrivaled.
Like Michelle said, think hard about if you really want a breastplate. I have one from the aforementioned company but rarely use it. It’s just so damn hot in most situations. If you live in a cold climate or set your AC to meat locker temps, you’ll have more opportunities to wear it.
3 users thanked author for this post.
- March 25, 2023 at 9:33 pm #727537PumpedLadyRegistered On: November 22, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 148Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 513 times
You can e-mail Roanyer and ask, but I have a couple of their regular sized breast plates and they are a bit small on me. The larger chest sizes they sell would be what you want, but I think the breasts on them are quite large.
I own the regular sized G cup and it fits like a 38DDD. I tried one of their large sized in a G cup and they were huge. I should have known be looking at the weight of the breast plate. It weighed almost twice as much as the one I had at the time.
They make a large size in a C cup and I would imagine it would be close to a C cup on me, even less on you.
IMO, they do not have anything to fit you!
- March 25, 2023 at 4:54 am #727320Michelle DavisDuchessRegistered On: August 19, 2021Topics: 22Replies: 299Has thanked: 2146 timesBeen thanked: 1598 times
Just a cautionary note. If you have a tendency to run hot, you may not be able to tolerate a breastplate. I have not used one but in other posts concerning breast plates a lot of the ladies on CDH have stated that they were unbearably hot and sweaty and made them feel like they had overstayed their time in a sauna. If you already have nice forms and want to experiment, why not? But if this is your first foray I would suggest starting with a nice pair of forms. In any case, I recommend talking with the folks at the Breast Form Store. Their ad is here on CDH and they are very helpful and will steer you in the right direction as to what will best fit your needs and the correct sizing for you.
5 users thanked author for this post.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.