Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi,

I currently wear D cup silicone breast forms in a bra which has worked well for me as as  solution for many years. If I use a little tape as well I can achieve a small cleavage at the same time.

I’m increasingly feeling that I want to buy a breast plate which I can only imagine must  be due to fact that I want to be able to flash ample boob and cleavage in some looks.

I’ve narrowed it down to what seems to be a high quality product (from Boobsshop) and there are 3 options:

– no strap: effectively a silicone t-shirt with boobs on the front

– back strap: velcro strap around next and another around back at bra band height

– neck strap: bib with velcro strap at neck

I’d really value opinions of any girls that use a breast plate.

Am I being daft spending £350 on this?

Is the version with just neck strap only wearable with a bra? I imagine it can shift around but is likely the coolest? I imagine the strap is easily hidden by hair?

Is the back strap version visible through clothes? The velcro straps aren’t minimal and I’d imagine show through a tight top?

Is the strapless version like wearing your own mini sauna? I imagine as there’s more silicone e.g. covering shoulders that there are too many seams to attempt to hide but on the plus side it’s more close fitting as it doesn’t need velcro.

Thanks so much for any advice you can provide.

xxxxx

K Swim
      Lady

I have one that I can wear like a shirt. I absolutely love being able to see really nice cleavage when looking in the mirror, then looking down to see that I am the one with that awesome cleavage. The realistic bounce and jiggle is unbeatable as well.

Most of the time I am still using breast forms. There are 2 big reasons I don’t wear it very often:

1. I sweat like crazy under it.
      2. I am in love with one piece swimsuits and a breast plate does not allow the top half of my body to feel the awesome swimsuit fabric as I wear it.
      Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Megan,

I’ve looked at several breast plates from various manufacturers, including Boobsshop. Divine Collection has one that’s safe to sleep in, which is appealing. I agree a breast plate is the only realistic option, short of growing a pair, if you want to show cleavage. I’d go with the strapless/t-shirt option or the back strap option if I were buying from Boobsshop. I think the bib would move around too much without a bra. Boobsshop seems to be a reputable manufacturer. They have some good reviews from girls on Youtube.

I think you get what you pay for with breast forms and plates. The more expensive ones look better, have nicer features, and will last longer. My most recent forms cost about $500 and were totally worth it for me. If you’re worried about buyer remorse, inquire about their return policy before ordering.

What’s kept me from buying a breast plate is the difficulty staying comfortable where I live. It’s warm or hot most of the year in Southern California. I may still buy one though. Looking down would be amazing! Having new options for some events and situations would be great.

I’ll be curious to hear what you decide.

Emily

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?