Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Good morning ladies,  has anyone bought the Naked Gold Seal breast plate?  I’ve read many posts on here about breastplates in general, and know they are typically a pain to put on or take off and most say they make you very hot.  I’ve thought about getting a pair for a long time but never pulled the trigger due to their high cost and the previously mentioned drawbacks.  I noticed yesterday that the breast form store has the Naked Gold Seal crop top breastplate on sale for 50% off, while $300 is still pricey, but is an acceptable amount so am giving the serious thought to finally giving them a try.  just wanted to see if any of you fine ladies had any comments, particularly to that brand.

Hugs,

Steph

Cece X
      Lady

Congratulations on considering a step up in your crossdressing journey, Steph. I would love to experience the wearing of a breast plate. The cost has been prohibitive, however, especially since I am closeted and would only wear it at home. Do you think you would you wear it frequently or only on certain occasions?

I, like you am completely closeted (wife does not know about Steph either) and only dress when home.  Since covid, my work has been a hybrid office/home so typically can dress a couple days a week.  I’ve just want to have cleavage and feel the weight and bounce of having boobs and to achieve that with forms is hard to do without shaving.

Anonymous

If you’re not out even to your wife in my opinion, I wouldn’t spend the money if you’re dressed you can kind of hide that, but how do you hide a breast plate? If you’re wearing it you can’t just take it off very quickly. Also, you would have to shave your chest  you would be drenched in sweat in no time if you have a hairy chest also check out the weight of some of those that could be anywhere from 15 to 20 pounds and the only ones that I’ve ever seen that look real or a couple of thousand dollars if you want to have the appearance of cleavage, get some breast tape pocket bras and breast forms but again this is just my opinion I just came out to my wife a couple of months ago. It was the best thing I ever did. Hopefully you can too. Good luck in your journey.

Jerri Burk
      Duchess

Miss Stephanie… I purchased the EXACT same plate. I like the feel of them. They have a nice look and weight. The neckline is the only thing that I am down on. Its a large area and tends to roll down and just doesnt look good. And READ the instructions on putting them on and off correctly. I was a lil too rough and gave one side a small tear. The material on the sides are rather thin. I’m glad I bought them though. Happy “twins” for the win!!! 🙂

Thank you so much, I will be sure to read and follow the instructions.  maybe the neck can be trimmed a bit if it is too long.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I’m familiar with the company that actually makes this breast plate.  They’re called Transcending Effects based in San Diego.

The guy that owns the company worked for Real Breast when they were still an active business.  The forms and plates his company produces are of a similar high level of quality to Real Breast.

I bought a different breast plate from them a few years ago.  It’s very realistic….and very hot to wear.  That’s my biggest criticism of breast plates regardless of manufacturer.  You have to tolerate being uncomfortable to wear one.

/EA

Thanks Emily,

I took the plunge and ordered this morning.  I’m excited to get them!  I am 100% sure i won’t be able to wear them during the summer.  I live in the far east of Canada, it’s currently about 17f so i should be able to tolerate the heat for a few months, if I get hot all i need to do is step outside for a second or two.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?