- April 9, 2021 at 9:16 am #475505Dani21ParticipantRegistered On: April 5, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 10Has thanked: 51 timesBeen thanked: 46 times
I have a question for anyone who has tried a breast plate. I like the look and I know there are different qualities. I believe you get what you pay for so I wouldn’t skimp. My question is how do you get in and out of it? I would think I would need help getting it on and off. Thanks for your help.
- This topic was modified 1 month ago by Dani21.
- May 10, 2021 at 1:46 pm #490484Pumped ForheelsLadyRegistered On: November 22, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 49Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 170 times
I bought a breast plate a few months ago. I searched and compared and bought one from Amazon and was terribly disappointed. I was able to return it and then went to http://www.roanyer.com and bought one and I am beyond pleased with it. It is very soft and stretchy, the boobs jiggle nicely, yes the nips are a bit out there, but as I don’t venture out I rather like it! I love wearing it with lowcut tops, or plunging neck lines. I love looking down and seeing two realistic breasts!
Roanyer has breast plates starting from around $135 and up. I bought a G cup silicone gel filled and it was about $200 with shipping. I wear it almost every day and it has held up well. I would buy another to replace it with no hesitation. Roanyer will answer e-mil if you have questions.
I will try put up a picture on my profile.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- May 9, 2021 at 8:07 am #489955Deborah SullivanDuchessRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 600Has thanked: 2618 timesBeen thanked: 2380 times
I have always wanted on myself. I have tried on my g/fs ( she is a cd too) and love the feel and bounce or jiggle in them. I thought so perfect wearing it with knit tops or halter tops. My issue is with the skin tone. There are the high and low necklines and if the skin tone isnt right its a bummer. I felt I could step out with it in a tight turtle neck top only. So I guess I need to use a box store for the right fit and color rather than shooting in the dark with amazon.
- April 21, 2021 at 9:17 pm #482154Tara JeaneLadyRegistered On: December 12, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 184Has thanked: 1242 timesBeen thanked: 833 times
Just to follow up on this thread, I ended up buying the Kabeilin Silicone Breast Plate from Amazon. It was $90 US and I just received it today. It feels really well made and the Ivory skin tone closely matches mine (this is the mid tone). It feels sturdy and well made and the ‘skin’ is very stretchy. Overall, I like it very much, but there’s a reason it’s $90 and the ones in the Breast Form Store are a lot more.
For this particular manufacturer, the bigger you are, the larger the breasts you have to get. Meaning, I can’t get an A cup in the XXL size. I can only get the E cup. So, the ones I bought are a little bigger than I’d prefer, HOWEVER, that being said, they are kinda fun 🙂 They aren’t crazy out of scale, just bigger than I’d prefer. My forms in the pocket bra at 1200g are much more natural looking. I forgot to measure while I had them on, but I’d bet I’m at least 2″-3″ larger around the breasts than with my forms.
The other thing that is a hair off is the way they DON’T fall. I mean, these babies stick STRAIGHT out. While there is silicone in them, it’s as if the weight of the silicone isn’t enough to get them to drop even a little. So, you don’t need a bra at all with these, but I’d wear one for two reasons. #1: You will appear VERY cold if you don’t and #2: it might make them look a little more natural the way they are if you can see a bra under your shirt. Actually, having a bra squish them in a bit would probably help the look as well.
It’s cool here today, so I had no issues with it being too hot or sweaty. Perhaps my chest (and unfortunate and soon to be gone) back hair helps keep it slightly off of my skin and helps with that issue. I could see it being very hot on a hot day though. I’m thinking it’s probably more of a cooler weather item. It wasn’t too hard to get on, but it does take some doing, especially the back part.
As I said, overall, I’m very pleased. It’s a really fun item to have and for the bargain basement price (compared to the really good ones), it’s hard not to recommend it if you are in the same mindset as me. (Not ready to drop a ton of money on one of the better BP’s.)
I hope this review helps some of you! Feel free to reply here or PM me with questions!
*kisses* tara 🙂
- April 22, 2021 at 4:16 pm #482447Dani21LadyRegistered On: April 5, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 10Has thanked: 51 timesBeen thanked: 46 times
- April 22, 2021 at 9:57 pm #482552Tara JeaneLadyRegistered On: December 12, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 184Has thanked: 1242 timesBeen thanked: 833 times
And an update to this review is that after I slept on it, I decided that the way they stick straight out is just a deal breaker for me and I returned them. They were just a little ‘stiff’ and not as bouncy as I would’ve liked. I still think they’re pretty good quality, but if I’m gonna have a breast plate, I want something that looks and feels a little better, and for that, I’m willing to pay a little more (and as it turns out, not much more…well, we’ll see when I get the new one).
I just ordered the D-cup silicone gel filled from SOFTMARY on Amazon. Has good reviews, but what sold me was the video review (on the Amazon site). The Kabeilin model didn’t move like the one in the video review. And it’s only $30 more (and there was a $6 promo discount for it, so $24 more).
I’ll post back here with a review, but it’ll be a while because it wasn’t in stock. It says it will be here between May 5th and the 15th! I hate waiting 🙂
- May 8, 2021 at 9:31 pm #489830Tara JeaneLadyRegistered On: December 12, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 184Has thanked: 1242 timesBeen thanked: 833 times
I just received the new breast plate from SOFTMARY via Amazon and I LOVE IT! The bounce and jiggle is superb. I was walking across the room to get the v-neck tee that I bought to wear with it and as I was moving it just felt so wonderful having them move and jiggle and bounce. Such FUN!
The skin is VERY stretchy and it was MUCH easier to put on than the other one I sent back. It might be a hair big on me. Not sure if the C cup would be a smaller vest or not. I think if I’m wearing a bra with it, it will make the whole unit hug me better. Even without a bra, it still feels really good, but if I bend over, you can feel the breasts pulling away from my chest, but a bra should fix that.
The D cup breasts are large-ish, but not cartoon large and they have a nice shape and fall (unlike the previous one I had). It really depends on how big of a person you are as to the size you should buy. I’m kind of a medium to slight build (I’m 5′-11″ & 165lbs). The D’s make me look like I’m fairly large breasted (which I like). If I had it to do all over again, I would probably get the C cup. I mean, I do have it to do over if I want to send them back, but I’m not gonna. I’m super happy with these and I’m going to keep them.
I may adjust the neck piece down shorter. Regardless, I’ll have to wear a scarf or something around my neck to hide the transition. I’m getting more sun on my face and neck as summer has started to arrive, so the transition is more noticeable. The transition at my shoulders is fine right now. I know a lot of people have said that they’re hot to wear. Wearing it tonight, I had no problem, but I’m sure if it’s hot outside, it would be sweaty. I can see it being mostly a cooler weather item.
So, if you’re looking for a breast plate that won’t break the bank ($120 for the D cup, $116 for the C cup), then I would definitely recommend this one from SOFTMARY! Feel free to ask any questions if you have them!
*kisses* tara 🙂
- May 10, 2021 at 9:16 am #490388
- May 10, 2021 at 9:17 pm #490643LadyRegistered On: December 12, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 184Has thanked: 1242 timesBeen thanked: 833 times
I just posted it in my public photos 🙂 (Not sure how long it’ll take to be approved, it’s just a v-neck tee and cleavage. Not inappropriate, so I assume it will be.)
*kisses* tara 🙂
- April 12, 2021 at 4:52 am #476766Ashley GisonLadyRegistered On: April 10, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 21 times
I have tried 4 different ones. My favorite that i wear everyday now for about 12 hours and even sleep in is the new 7th generation models. The dimples along with talc really control the perspiration very well. I had to hand cut the high neck to a round neck still that sits just below the neck as i cant stand it tight to the neck when laying down.
I absolutely love it in that it fits my wider chest (i got the large size) better than any other and the dimpling makes it suck tight to my chest so it feels like i have absolute real breasts. The bounce and weight of the silicone is great and i go out often in it.
- April 11, 2021 at 7:02 am #476298Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 445Has thanked: 366 timesBeen thanked: 1915 times
At first I was adamant about not buying a breast plate, mainly because of the heat factor.
However, reading everyone’s response, I’m now kinda considering it. I found a relatively cheap one from aliexpress with free ship, it covers the whole chest, plus a C cup which is what I am looking for. Hmmm, I may add to cart and check out.
- April 9, 2021 at 8:35 pm #475703Emily AltDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 534Has thanked: 436 timesBeen thanked: 2463 times
The breast plate I own is halter style. The 2 pieces of silicone skin that go around the neck are secured in back with hidden bra hooks. There are also attachments at the bottom of the plate for clear straps to hold it in place. I don’t use them since a bra works just fine.
All breast plates are hot. Whatever skin is covered won’t breathe and you’ll sweat in that area. That said, halter styles are a bit cooler to wear.
The breast plate I bought is a bit too busty for regular day to day wear. I would’ve exchanged it for a smaller one if that were allowed. Anyone considering buying forms or a plate from an E-commerce retailer needs to remember that all sales are final for health reasons. Unfortunately, there aren’t many brick and mortar shops where you can try them. Mine wasn’t a total waste. I can still wear it clubbing….and it’s fun for bedroom activities!
- April 22, 2021 at 7:53 pm #482505CelesteCDLadyRegistered On: April 21, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 16Has thanked: 59 timesBeen thanked: 65 times
Hi Emily I happen to be shopping for one right now. The photos on line looks like the run bigger. For example size charts say I should be good in a D and I would love that but I worry if it is just a wee bit too much (I’m 6ft). Did you have any doubts about sizing yourself properly? Any tips?
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 22, 2021 at 10:56 pm #482561Emily AltDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 534Has thanked: 436 timesBeen thanked: 2463 times
Heck yeah I have doubts every time I buy forms. I’ve had pretty good luck though – the breast plate was the only time I missed badly on sizing.
The only way to know for sure you’re getting the right size is to get fitted at a store. For most of us that’s not an option.
The next best option is to contact the seller and ask a lot of questions. I’ve had good luck with The Breastform Store and Glamour Boutique. They have well trained staff with lots of experience helping customers find the right forms. It’s likely they will know specific bras that work well with a particular form. It will help if you know your bra size, your underbust measurement, and the specifics of your current forms.
You could also buy from an Amazon seller that accepts returns. Tara Jeane commented in this thread about Kabeilin breast plates having a no-ask 30 day return policy. If it doesn’t fit you can exchange it for another size. Of course, you have to be okay with participating in a “used” marketplace for a very personal item.
I wouldn’t be too concerned about a D cup unless you’re really skinny. I’m 5’11” and 200+ lbs. I wear a 40 DD/E or a 42 D and think they’re the perfect size.
- April 23, 2021 at 4:46 am #482618CelesteCDLadyRegistered On: April 21, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 16Has thanked: 59 timesBeen thanked: 65 times
Thank you. We are about the same height though I’m I have lost a lot of weight this year (no offense). My current makeshift solution has me in a 38D and I like the look but I have a feeling the breast plate may be slightly bigger. It’s a double edged sword as I wonder if I’d be disappointed in a C being slightly small or a D being slightly big. But then I think what is the harm in more jiggle?Overthinking and speculation in abundance! I think time just to bite the bullet and make the best of it. Much appreciation for your insights!
- April 23, 2021 at 7:30 pm #483178
- April 24, 2021 at 9:02 pm #483613Kayla OlsonLadyRegistered On: June 15, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 65Has thanked: 504 timesBeen thanked: 214 times
- April 9, 2021 at 8:42 pm #475705LadyRegistered On: December 12, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 184Has thanked: 1242 timesBeen thanked: 833 times
The one I’ve been looking at has the following return policy on Amazon:
About Return Policy and After-Sale Service?
We accept no reason return within 30 days and accept exchange size and color.
If you look up Kabeilin Silicone Breast Plates on Amazon, it has good reviews and the return policy above.
NOTE: I’m not trying to on-purpose steer people away from the sponsor. I think you should use them, if you can.
- April 9, 2021 at 10:29 pm #475713Duchess - AnnualRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 534Has thanked: 436 timesBeen thanked: 2463 times
That’s good to know for girls looking for a return option. Curious who pays for return shipping. I’m guessing Kabeilin is Chinese and shipping direct from their factory. That gets them around local health laws. Thanks for sharing!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- May 11, 2021 at 8:51 pm #491071Pumped ForheelsLadyRegistered On: November 22, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 49Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 170 times
Be careful with returns on products from China. If you need to send a item back often the shipping will cost near the price of the item you want to return! It may cost yo $75 to ship back your $100 forms. I pay for Amazon Prime and generally only buy items the ship and return for free.
- April 10, 2021 at 8:58 pm #476176LadyRegistered On: December 12, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 184Has thanked: 1242 timesBeen thanked: 833 times
As with anything bought from Amazon, you should be able to start the return process from the app or website and if you live in a town with a Kohls, you can elect to take it there. You don’t have to re-package it or put any labels on it. They take care of that for you. And the brilliant things is that they give you a 25% off coupon to spend in THEIR store. It’s convenient for us and great marketing for Kohls.
- April 9, 2021 at 7:46 pm #475689K SwimLadyRegistered On: July 8, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 639Has thanked: 312 timesBeen thanked: 1220 times
I bought one a couple of years ago. Of course I invested in the more expensive one filled with silicone to get that realistic weight and bounce. I am pretty much able to put it on like a shirt and it sits tight on my skin. Problem is that I start to heavily sweat under it in a short amount of time. Plus (accounting for the fact that I dress in swimwear) I lose the ability to feel the swimsuit fabric on my skin as I wear the breast plate. That said, I don’t use it often.
- April 9, 2021 at 11:14 am #475554Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 20Replies: 2094Has thanked: 4170 timesBeen thanked: 7501 times
I recently tried one of the Athena plates from the BreastForm store; it requires an adhesive, but is like the front half of a vest, and just sits on your chest. I liked it, but found the size a bit too much for me, so I passed it along to a friend.
- April 9, 2021 at 10:18 am #475524LadyRegistered On: December 12, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 184Has thanked: 1242 timesBeen thanked: 833 times
I’ve seen a video of someone putting one on, but I couldn’t readily find it. I did find one of someone taking one off, which might be helpful. I would liken it to putting on a tight swim or tank top.
- April 9, 2021 at 10:12 am #475520LadyRegistered On: June 15, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 65Has thanked: 504 timesBeen thanked: 214 times
Good question. I cannot help you because myself would like to know the answer.
I do not know anything about breastplates but would welcome the opportunity to learn how to wear one so I can go shopping for some.
- April 10, 2021 at 9:03 pm #476177LadyRegistered On: December 12, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 184Has thanked: 1242 timesBeen thanked: 833 times
If your chest is shaved, you can adhere forms to your chest. Some breast forms will accept makeup so you can blend it in with your own skin. I still have all of my chest hair, so I can’t do that. I have a sports bra and a regular bra that I tried to use the forms in, but they just moved around too much, so I bought a pocket bra and it is AWESOME! It fits me perfectly and they feel and act like real breasts. It’s a fantastic sensation.
The draw, for me, on the breast plates is that it covers my chest hair (that I can’t shave) and that would allow me to wear lower cut tops that I can’t wear now. In fact, I bought a V-neck top today just so I have something to wear when I get it 🙂
- April 9, 2021 at 5:04 pm #475658LadyRegistered On: June 15, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 65Has thanked: 504 timesBeen thanked: 214 times
Thanks for the info. I am researching the best option(s) that suits my lifestyle. As a MTF transgender who has started transition but has not began HRT I would like to purchase forms or breastplates that are simple yet behave very lifelike. I agree that pull over styles are simple and may be a valid option. According to the second video the breastplate that is demonstrated has a high neck that could be problematic to cover up with many dresses and blouses. Are there breastplates available that are cut low that can easily be concealed with low cut tanks or crop tops?
Do the forms that have straps going over the shoulder worn like a bra?
I am complete stranger to all this, suffice it to say a need ask more questions and do a lot more research.
Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction. 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.