Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Megan Kelly
      Princess - Annual

Hello everyone.  I’m sure this question has been asked multiple times.  Please excuse the repetition.  I’m looking to buy my first breast plate.  Is there a ‘best’ store to purchase from?  What is the crucial measurement (chest circumference, weight, height)?  Thanks for helping a newbie.

Megan

Anonymous

Hi Megan depending on what wanting to spend there several options could look on Amazon then there the breast form store they are sponsor on CDH.

Hugs

Donna

Hi Megan, you are right, this has been asked lots of times, lol.
      My best advice, would be to use the search function, for “breast plates”. there are quite a few very good discussions, with various recommendations, ,pro’s and cons.
      For myself, I did order 2 different ones, and returned both. I found them quite warm, so I prefer forms
      Hug, Regi👸💕

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Regine Kelly. Reason: spelling
      Pumped
      Lady

The boobsshop.com is a favorite. They have many options for skin tone, but expensive.

I bought mine from Roanyer.com Roanyer might ship from China, but will return to a USA address so return freight is not a killer. Also Roanyer will answer E-mail. I would buy from them again without hesitation.

Be very careful on Amazon. There are sellers peddling fakes or counterfeit breast plates. I found out the hard way, but was able to return it after raising a stink.  I find it funny that they are still selling on Amazon after I set a couple e-mails to Amazon and complained. If you buy from a Chinese seller on Amazon the return freight will be very expensive!

Any questions about my experience feel free to ask here or PM.

Megan Kelly
        Princess - Annual

Thanks for taking the time and thanks for alerting me to the potential dangers of ordering from Amazon.  Roanyer seems like a good site.  Megan

I recently bought one from aliexpress; I also posted a review of my experiences with it.

One I bought covered the entire torso, so I has a belly button.  The inside has dimples like a golf ball, and I have to say it does help somewhat with the cooling, and putting it on too.  Despite all this, I would only wear a breast plate in the cooler months, not in the middle of summer.

If I had to do it all over again, I would pay closer attention to skin tone first, and then the size of the breasts.   On aliexpress it said mine was a C cup, but it is more like DD, much larger than what I am looking for.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?