This topic contains 30 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 1 month ago.
- January 6, 2019 at 10:24 am #141156
Michelle JamisonParticipantRegistered On: January 1, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 5Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 21 times
There are several links on this site for breast forms and breast plates. Breast plates are much more expensive, but I love the cleavage and the way they move with your body. I am not sure about cup size (C would be most natural for most dresses and tops). They seem to come with different lengths and neck options. It is a lot to spend on something without having an idea if it will work out for me. Has anyone had experience with breast plates and willing to give advice?
- May 13, 2019 at 3:59 am #176921AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 20Replies: 523Has thanked: 582 timesBeen thanked: 673 times
Sorry—won’t consider this marvel………..
1. Cost not worth it
2. I would have to replace dozens of bras……..not going to happen and I won’t go topless.
3. For me, anything between my chest and bra is IN THE way………….
4. When my bra get’s unhooked and falls away, I want my little A cups to be what’s there……….and it works fine this way……..remember the old adage………’more than a mxxxxful is just a waste’………
5. After a while every photo in this site and others, will feature gurls with D cup cleavage with the same identical boobs………that’s not even remotely believable……………BE different, not the same………
I’ll stay with my A’s and maybe bounce them up to a little B with a very little help……….
1 user thanked author for this post.
- May 12, 2019 at 1:52 am #176624Tina ThompsonParticipantRegistered On: May 11, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 27Has thanked: 16 timesBeen thanked: 34 times
I ordered a breastplate for myself tonight, and am excited to see how it works out.
My common sense says that it will be siting in the drawer waiting for cooler weather this fall, but friends are telling me it isn’t that big a problem for them.
I’m also worried about color matching and am starting to wonder if this is going to be what finally gets me to break down and buy an airbrush for foundation. If I have to cover that much area with pigment and powder, I’ve going to make it as easy as I can.
It may well be one of the options that is not universal: if you are wearing a given style that works with a plate, great. If not, it’s the old pocket bra and silicon sisters.
- February 12, 2019 at 7:03 am #152688stephanie plumbParticipantRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 61Replies: 476Has thanked: 506 timesBeen thanked: 914 times
Wearing a rubber suit over my natural body is not my idea of being more feminine. Skin tone can’t ever match, there are edges that may be uncomfortable. To get a decent cleavage i imagine you have to wear a push up bra – another layer on top of your long suffering , overheating sweaty chest. And there’s the faff of getting the damn thing on and off again. At least with forms you can whip them out and pull on top and joggers if you are about to be caught out.
- February 11, 2019 at 7:33 am #152413Heidi SuncrestParticipantRegistered On: January 22, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 10Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 11 times
I just purchased my first breast plate. High neck size d cup and color #2. I am waiting for it to be made and delivered. I will let you know. $275 on sale from Glamour Boutique in NJ. I am nervous about the color being close. Also, I have not told my wife until it comes in. She says as long as I don’t change my actual body, its all good but I am still nervous about her reaction.
- February 10, 2019 at 5:10 am #152100Anne PreussParticipantRegistered On: December 13, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 331Has thanked: 420 timesBeen thanked: 371 times
Well, I bit the bullet and bought a D cup breastplate from the Eyung Store (I discovered it on the http://www.aliexpress.com website). I really want to show off cleavage which I could not do with breastforms since one can see that you are wearing breastforms. Turns out that this D cup makes my chest too big to zip up the back of my red cocktail dress. I do love how I look with the breastplate on so I will add to my wardrobe and buy some lowcut tops and bodycon dresses that will look lovely with my breastplate. Being winter time here in Wisconsin, retention of body heat is not an issue. I don’t have too much experience wearing it so I’ll have to give this some time and provide an update on my experiences wearing it.
- February 10, 2019 at 4:35 am #152089arisa baeParticipantRegistered On: February 10, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 2 times
Chief issue with breast plates is heat, pain to get them on or off once the sweat kicks in. Breast forms are easier to work with and you can wear them all day and allow better movement paired with a bra.
Like someone said earlier, best to use an adhesive bra or breast lifter and pair it with a padded bra like VS but the feel of forms swaying naturally in the bra can’t be passed up, also if you’re a bigger girl.
- February 7, 2019 at 6:13 am #151298annjane lomaxParticipantRegistered On: February 20, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 7Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 6 times
recently bought a bodysuit that was suppose to be a”C” cup. Although the suit fitted me comfortably it had to be exchanged because the breasts made me look like Dolly Parton minus the narrow waistline. More like E/F cup
- January 22, 2019 at 4:07 pm #146120Jennifer GreenParticipantRegistered On: October 24, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 33Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 32 times
I bought the gold one from TBFS and it goes from the neck to my navel. They are nice, look realistic, bounce and weight is great. What I don’t like is the heat, I am hot to begin with, and I add this on and the vagina panty and I feel like I am in a sweat box. I have worn them around inside only and if I could find that right outfit it would be great. Hard part with clothes though, it is does not exactly slip on, because it is silicone they are a little sticky, so clothes don’t just slide on, you have to work on it and it take a bit to get an outfit on. I really bought them to go swimming in when I do my laps, but the pure weight and movement in them are tough. TBFS told me this upfront so I was aware but I had no idea about how heavy they would be. From a realistic side though, they look and feel very real
- January 22, 2019 at 9:45 pm #146174Caty RyanParticipantRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 33Replies: 303Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 374 times
The fact there is so much skin coverage in one of these, as Jennifer has stated, containing thenatural body heat is the main reason I would never buy one.
I accept they may look natural and therefore great, but in terms of the old saying “no pain no gain”, I think the “pain” inflicted is not worth it. Tho at about3 kgs (7lbs) over weight, hey what a way to get back into shape!!!
PS also from about October to March down here in Oz, the weather is far too warm to even contemplate wearing one. Especially with a wig on the head to contain even more “heat”
1 user thanked author for this post.
- January 13, 2019 at 2:19 am #143016MarianneAmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2017Topics: 9Replies: 360Has thanked: 151 timesBeen thanked: 311 times
Like some here I am rather satisfied with the breasts I already have and neither use breast forms or a breast plate. Instead I use a self adhesive silicon bra to pull my breasts tightly together creating a nice cleavage, and then a padded push up bra upon that to fill out the outer curves.
You are welcome to check my photos for reference
1 user thanked author for this post.
- January 8, 2019 at 11:12 pm #141977Carri ColemanParticipantRegistered On: September 2, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 9Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 12 times
I thought about one of those but they can’t compensate for already having cleavage without forms, they would sit on my body in an strange way and look really weird.
I’m a B cup without forms-thanks to hormones. I bought TBFS Aphrodite forms in a small and with the anti perspirent and stickiness the forms will stay stuck for about 3 days more if you use the holister spray. I prefer having my breasts move independently and maintain the same splay and other features that fit my body.
- January 8, 2019 at 6:43 pm #141946Amber WilliamsParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 3Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 1 time
I would prefer saline injections. But the price is as high as breast implants and only lasts 24 hours verses the rest of your life. Why is it so high???? Just saline after all. How much does it cost and an iv.? Not 3-4,000.
- January 8, 2019 at 10:52 am #141787Paula Duvall (NJ)AmbassadorRegistered On: March 26, 2016Topics: 7Replies: 66Has thanked: 181 timesBeen thanked: 31 times
I’m afraid one would be very hot. Never tried one to be honest.
- January 7, 2019 at 6:48 pm #141653Michelle LiefdeAmbassadorRegistered On: May 27, 2018Topics: 39Replies: 877Has thanked: 1004 timesBeen thanked: 694 times
I most likely would, well at least give it a try
- January 7, 2019 at 6:23 pm #141644daina gurleeParticipantRegistered On: January 3, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 16Has thanked: 17 timesBeen thanked: 27 times
I answered the poll with no, but I’m not terribly knowledgeable about plates vs. individual forms. I’ve only used cheaper individual forms and thought that the individuals would move more naturally.
My wife brought up that there are some very good forms out there now (since we last looked together years ago). We agreed that there were and both commented on how expensive they can be, but she said that they are worth it if they appear and feel more natural.
I just popped around the wonderful web and looked more closely at the breast plates. It seems the advantages are ease of application and a cleavage that appears more smooth. How easy is it to make them blend for lower cut outfits? So many questions!
- January 7, 2019 at 5:15 pm #141630Victoria EggerParticipantRegistered On: December 25, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 85Has thanked: 298 timesBeen thanked: 67 times
maybe or maybe not and more than likely not. A lot of money for tities. I enjoy how my bra feels on me with my Breast Forms tuck inside.
What about the form that has the fake female genitals, that could right alone with the breastplate and you would be in the hole at just under $800.00 bucks. That is a big investment
- January 7, 2019 at 5:01 pm #141629AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 9Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 11 times
Ok I changed my mind, lol, I just ordered this!
- January 7, 2019 at 4:28 pm #141623ParticipantRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 33Replies: 303Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 374 times
I like the idea, but not so much the execution. If its too hot just under breast forms and a wig in an Australian summer a breast plate would be much worse. If I could tolerate the “overheating” this would cause, hey whata way to lose some weight.
I have a fairly comprehensive wardrobe already and its all high neckline, so a breast plate would not be much use for unless I buy some low cut bras and tops its hardly worth the expense. A false “camel toe” has more appeal and I may buy one of those…
- January 7, 2019 at 2:34 pm #141580Olivia Faye MarieParticipantRegistered On: April 21, 2017Topics: 12Replies: 69Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 62 times
you giving any away?
- January 7, 2019 at 3:40 am #141460SophieNI JonesParticipantRegistered On: November 9, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 8Has thanked: 34 timesBeen thanked: 6 times
I have a silicone one, I’m a 34g with it on so quite busty!! I love it but can’t really feel the bra when it’s on.
- January 6, 2019 at 7:26 pm #141418AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 9Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 11 times
I’m not a fan. I find that with a wig cap, taping to create a proper brow line, a wig, corset, forms, bra, plus the clothing and makeup I don’t really want any more layers anywhere. Plus i personally wax my chest so like to show that off rather than a layer of rubber. If someone is not waxing or shaving their chest though I could see it being a good idea unless a hairy chest is your thing, doesn’t do anything for me though, lol.
- January 6, 2019 at 5:05 pm #141358Rozalyne RichardsParticipantRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 29Has thanked: 19 timesBeen thanked: 37 times
Yes i would use a breast plate, it will give you more of a feminine shape than form’s, it would be great to look more like a woman using a breast plate,,
- January 6, 2019 at 2:03 pm #141331Tammie SwensonParticipantRegistered On: October 14, 2016Topics: 15Replies: 235Has thanked: 407 timesBeen thanked: 147 times
I have platinum seal Classic 1 asymmetrical breasts forms 38DDD from the breast forms store
- January 7, 2019 at 11:34 am #141528Anne PreussParticipantRegistered On: December 13, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 331Has thanked: 420 timesBeen thanked: 371 times
Tammie…can you please cite any particular likes and dislikes?
- January 6, 2019 at 6:36 pm #141412AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 7Replies: 9Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 23 times
How do you like them? Do you have to use the adhesive each time?
Any feedback is appreciated.
- January 14, 2019 at 7:59 am #143601AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I think they are awesome! The breast forms generally need an adhesive unless you are wearing something supportive (like a bra). I like to wear mine just around the house with no adhesive and use an adhesive for going out! Gives me a peace of mind to know they wont fall out of place in public. For the breast plate though – it fits more like a tank top so you don’t need any adhesive. TBFS has good instructions for how to attach breast forms too. Hope this helps!
- January 6, 2019 at 2:05 pm #141332Michelle JamisonParticipantRegistered On: January 1, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 5Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 21 times
Do you just love them? How did you decide on color?
- January 6, 2019 at 12:32 pm #141179AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 3 times
I would absolutely love it! I consider myself a girl, and they would make just that much more feminine.
- January 6, 2019 at 10:48 am #141166
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.