Breast plates?

Would you consider a breast plate if the price was right?

You must be logged in to participate.
  • Yes
  • No

This topic contains 28 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  stephanie plumb 1 month ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Michelle Jamison
    Participant
    Registered On: January 1, 2019
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 5

There are several links on this site for breast forms and breast plates.  Breast plates are much more expensive, but I love the cleavage and the way they move with your body.  I am not sure about cup size (C would be most natural for most dresses and tops).  They seem to come with different lengths and neck options.  It is a lot to spend on something without having an idea if it will work out for me.  Has anyone had experience with breast plates and willing to give advice?

5 users thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies
     stephanie plumb 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 17, 2018
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 121

Wearing a rubber suit over my natural body is not my idea of being more feminine. Skin tone can’t ever match, there are edges that may be uncomfortable. To get a decent cleavage i imagine you have to wear a push up bra – another layer on top of your long suffering , overheating sweaty chest.  And there’s the faff of getting the damn thing on and off again. At least with forms you can whip them out and pull on top and joggers if you are about to be caught out.

No thanks

Heidi Suncrest 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 22, 2019
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 10

I just purchased my first breast plate.  High neck size d cup and color #2.  I am waiting for it to be made and delivered.  I will let you know.  $275 on sale from Glamour Boutique in NJ.  I am nervous about the color being close.  Also, I have not told my wife until it comes in.  She says as long as I don’t change my actual body, its all good but I am still nervous about her reaction.

Anne Preuss 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 13, 2018
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 159

Well, I bit the bullet and bought a D cup breastplate from the Eyung Store (I discovered it on the http://www.aliexpress.com website).  I really want to show off cleavage which I could not do with breastforms since one can see that you are wearing breastforms.   Turns out that this D cup makes my chest too big to zip up the back of my red cocktail dress.  I do love how I look with the breastplate on so I will add to my wardrobe and buy some lowcut tops and bodycon dresses that will look lovely with my breastplate.  Being winter time here in Wisconsin, retention of body heat is not an issue.  I don’t have too much experience wearing it so I’ll have to give this some time and provide an update on my experiences wearing it.

arisa bae 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 10, 2019
    Replies: 2

Chief issue with breast plates is heat, pain to get them on or off once the sweat kicks in. Breast forms are easier to work with and you can wear them all day and allow better movement paired with a bra.

Like someone said earlier, best to use an adhesive bra or breast lifter and pair it with a padded bra like VS but the feel of forms swaying naturally in the bra can’t be passed up, also  if you’re a bigger girl.

2 users thanked author for this post.
     annjane lomax 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 20, 2017
    Replies: 7

recently bought a bodysuit that was suppose to be a”C” cup. Although the suit fitted me comfortably it had to be exchanged because the breasts made me look like Dolly Parton minus the narrow waistline. More like E/F cup

Jennifer Green 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 24, 2016
    Replies: 33

I bought the gold one from TBFS and it goes from the neck to my navel. They are nice, look realistic, bounce and weight is great. What I don’t like is the heat, I am hot to begin with, and I add this on and the vagina panty and I feel like I am in a sweat box. I have worn them around inside only and if I could find that right outfit it would be great. Hard part with clothes though, it is does not exactly slip on, because it is silicone they are a little sticky, so clothes don’t just slide on, you have to work on it and it take a bit to get an outfit on. I really bought them to go swimming in when I do my laps, but the pure weight and movement in them are tough. TBFS told me this upfront so I was aware but I had no idea about how heavy they would be. From a realistic side though, they look and feel very real

Caty Ryan 
      Participant
      Registered On: August 27, 2017
      Topics: 24
      Replies: 218

The fact there is so much skin coverage in one of these, as Jennifer has stated, containing thenatural body heat is the main reason I would never buy one.

I accept they may look natural and therefore great, but in terms of the old saying “no pain no gain”, I think the “pain” inflicted is not worth it. Tho at  about3 kgs (7lbs) over weight, hey what a way to get back into shape!!!

Caty.

PS also from about October to March down here in Oz, the weather is far too warm to even contemplate wearing one. Especially with a wig on the head to contain even more “heat”

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Marianne 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: May 20, 2017
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 287

Like some here I am rather satisfied with the breasts I already have and neither use breast forms or a breast plate. Instead I use a self adhesive silicon bra to pull my breasts tightly together creating a nice cleavage,  and then a padded push up bra upon that to fill out the outer curves.

You are welcome to check my photos for reference

Marianne

Marianne

Carri Coleman 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 2, 2018
    Replies: 9

I thought about one of those but they can’t compensate for already having cleavage without forms, they would sit on my body in an strange way and look really weird.

I’m a B cup without forms-thanks to hormones. I bought TBFS Aphrodite forms in a small and with the anti perspirent and stickiness the forms will stay stuck for about 3 days more if you use the holister spray. I prefer having my breasts move independently and maintain the same splay and other features that fit my body.

Amber Williams 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 22, 2018
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

I would prefer saline injections. But the price is as high as breast implants and only lasts 24 hours verses the rest of your life. Why is it so high???? Just saline after all. How much does it cost and an iv.? Not 3-4,000.

Paige Turner (NJ) 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: March 26, 2016
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 65

I’m afraid one would be very hot. Never tried one to be honest.

Paige Turner

Michelle Liefde 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: May 27, 2018
    Topics: 32
    Replies: 709

I most likely would, well at least give it a try

daina gurlee 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 3, 2019
    Replies: 16

I answered the poll with no, but I’m not terribly knowledgeable about plates vs. individual forms. I’ve only used cheaper individual forms and thought that the individuals would move more naturally.
    My wife brought up that there are some very good forms out there now (since we last looked together years ago). We agreed that there were and both commented on how expensive they can be, but she said that they are worth it if they appear and feel more natural.
    I just popped around the wonderful web and looked more closely at the breast plates. It seems the advantages are ease of application and a cleavage that appears more smooth. How easy is it to make them blend for lower cut outfits? So many questions!

Victoria Egger 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 25, 2017
    Replies: 82

maybe or maybe not and more than likely not. A lot of money for tities. I enjoy how my bra feels on me with my Breast Forms tuck inside.

What about the form that has the fake female genitals, that could right alone with the breastplate and you would be in the hole at just under $800.00 bucks. That is a big investment

Love,
    Vicki E.

Anonymous
    Registered On:

Ok I changed my mind, lol, I just ordered this! Breast thingy!

Caty Ryan 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 27, 2017
    Topics: 24
    Replies: 218

I like the idea, but not so much the execution. If its too hot just under breast forms and a wig in an Australian summer a breast plate would be much worse. If I could tolerate the “overheating” this would cause, hey whata way to lose some weight.

I have a fairly comprehensive wardrobe already and its all high neckline, so a breast plate would not be much use for unless I buy some low cut bras and tops its hardly worth the expense. A false “camel toe” has more appeal and I may buy one of those…

Caty

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Olivia Faye Marie 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 21, 2017
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 58

you giving any away?

Caelynn

Michelle Jamison 
      Participant

Not at this time .

SophieNI Jones 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 9, 2018
    Replies: 6

I have a silicone one, I’m a 34g with it on so quite busty!! I love it but can’t really feel the bra when it’s on.

Anonymous
    Registered On:

I’m not a fan.  I find that with a wig cap, taping to create a proper brow line, a wig, corset, forms, bra, plus the clothing and makeup I don’t really want any more layers anywhere.  Plus i personally wax my chest so like to show that off rather than a layer of rubber.  If someone is not waxing or shaving their chest though I could see it being a good idea unless a hairy chest is your thing, doesn’t do anything for me though, lol.

Rozalyne Richards 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 10, 2018
    Replies: 26

Yes i would use a breast plate, it will give you more of a feminine shape than form’s, it would be great to look more like a woman using a breast plate,,

Tammie Swenson 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 14, 2016
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 164

I have platinum seal Classic 1 asymmetrical breasts forms 38DDD from the breast forms store

Anne Preuss 
      Participant
      Registered On: December 13, 2018
      Replies: 159

Tammie…can you please cite any particular likes and dislikes?

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Topics: 7

How do you like them?  Do you have to use the adhesive each time?

Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks!

Anonymous
        Registered On:
        Replies: 1

I think they are awesome! The breast forms generally need an adhesive unless you are wearing something supportive (like a bra). I like to wear mine just around the house with no adhesive and use an adhesive for going out! Gives me a peace of mind to know they wont fall out of place in public. For the breast plate though – it fits more like a tank top so you don’t need any adhesive. TBFS has good instructions for how to attach breast forms too. Hope this helps!

Michelle Jamison 
      Participant

Do you just love them?  How did you decide on color?

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 2

I would absolutely love it! I consider myself a girl, and they would make just that much more feminine.

Ambermaria Martinez 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 8, 2018
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 22

Omg yes I would definitely ANYTHING to help me be more of a WOMAN IS WORTH IT

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account