Breast plates?

Would you consider a breast plate if the price was right?

You must be logged in to participate.
  • Yes
  • No

This topic contains 21 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 days, 15 hours ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Michelle Jamison
    Participant
    Registered On: January 1, 2019
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 4

There are several links on this site for breast forms and breast plates.  Breast plates are much more expensive, but I love the cleavage and the way they move with your body.  I am not sure about cup size (C would be most natural for most dresses and tops).  They seem to come with different lengths and neck options.  It is a lot to spend on something without having an idea if it will work out for me.  Has anyone had experience with breast plates and willing to give advice?

4 users thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies
     Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

I think they are awesome! The breast forms generally need an adhesive unless you are wearing something supportive (like a bra). I like to wear mine just around the house with no adhesive and use an adhesive for going out! Gives me a peace of mind to know they wont fall out of place in public. For the breast plate though – it fits more like a tank top so you don’t need any adhesive. TBFS has good instructions for how to attach breast forms too. Hope this helps!

Marianne 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: May 20, 2017
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 252

Like some here I am rather satisfied with the breasts I already have and neither use breast forms or a breast plate. Instead I use a self adhesive silicon bra to pull my breasts tightly together creating a nice cleavage,  and then a padded push up bra upon that to fill out the outer curves.

You are welcome to check my photos for reference

Marianne

Marianne

Carri Coleman 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 2, 2018
    Replies: 2

I thought about one of those but they can’t compensate for already having cleavage without forms, they would sit on my body in an strange way and look really weird.

I’m a B cup without forms-thanks to hormones. I bought TBFS Aphrodite forms in a small and with the anti perspirent and stickiness the forms will stay stuck for about 3 days more if you use the holister spray. I prefer having my breasts move independently and maintain the same splay and other features that fit my body.

Amber Williams 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 22, 2018
    Replies: 3

I would prefer saline injections. But the price is as high as breast implants and only lasts 24 hours verses the rest of your life. Why is it so high???? Just saline after all. How much does it cost and an iv.? Not 3-4,000.

Paige Turner (NJ) 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: March 26, 2016
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 64

I’m afraid one would be very hot. Never tried one to be honest.

Paige Turner

Michelle Liefde 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: May 27, 2018
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 573

I most likely would, well at least give it a try

daina gurlee 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 3, 2019
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 14

I answered the poll with no, but I’m not terribly knowledgeable about plates vs. individual forms. I’ve only used cheaper individual forms and thought that the individuals would move more naturally.
    My wife brought up that there are some very good forms out there now (since we last looked together years ago). We agreed that there were and both commented on how expensive they can be, but she said that they are worth it if they appear and feel more natural.
    I just popped around the wonderful web and looked more closely at the breast plates. It seems the advantages are ease of application and a cleavage that appears more smooth. How easy is it to make them blend for lower cut outfits? So many questions!

Victoria Egger 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 25, 2017
    Replies: 52

maybe or maybe not and more than likely not. A lot of money for tities. I enjoy how my bra feels on me with my Breast Forms tuck inside.

What about the form that has the fake female genitals, that could right alone with the breastplate and you would be in the hole at just under $800.00 bucks. That is a big investment

Love,
    Vicki E.

Sabrina Roberts 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 5, 2018
    Replies: 8

Ok I changed my mind, lol, I just ordered this! Breast thingy!

Caty Ryan 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 27, 2017
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 170

I like the idea, but not so much the execution. If its too hot just under breast forms and a wig in an Australian summer a breast plate would be much worse. If I could tolerate the “overheating” this would cause, hey whata way to lose some weight.

I have a fairly comprehensive wardrobe already and its all high neckline, so a breast plate would not be much use for unless I buy some low cut bras and tops its hardly worth the expense. A false “camel toe” has more appeal and I may buy one of those…

Caty

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Michelle Jamison 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 1, 2019
    Replies: 4

Not at this time .

Olivia 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 21, 2017
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 49

you giving any away?

Caelynn

Anne Preuss 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 13, 2018
    Replies: 7

Tammie…can you please cite any particular likes and dislikes?

SophieNI Jones 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 9, 2018
    Replies: 1

I have a silicone one, I’m a 34g with it on so quite busty!! I love it but can’t really feel the bra when it’s on.

Sabrina Roberts 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 5, 2018
    Replies: 8

I’m not a fan.  I find that with a wig cap, taping to create a proper brow line, a wig, corset, forms, bra, plus the clothing and makeup I don’t really want any more layers anywhere.  Plus i personally wax my chest so like to show that off rather than a layer of rubber.  If someone is not waxing or shaving their chest though I could see it being a good idea unless a hairy chest is your thing, doesn’t do anything for me though, lol.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account