Viewing 27 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

There are several links on this site for breast forms and breast plates.  Breast plates are much more expensive, but I love the cleavage and the way they move with your body.  I am not sure about cup size (C would be most natural for most dresses and tops).  They seem to come with different lengths and neck options.  It is a lot to spend on something without having an idea if it will work out for me.  Has anyone had experience with breast plates and willing to give advice?

Omg yes I would definitely ANYTHING to help me be more of a WOMAN IS WORTH IT

Anonymous

I would absolutely love it! I consider myself a girl, and they would make just that much more feminine.

I have platinum seal Classic 1 asymmetrical breasts forms 38DDD from the breast forms store

Do you just love them?  How did you decide on color?

Anonymous

How do you like them?  Do you have to use the adhesive each time?

Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks!

Anonymous

I think they are awesome! The breast forms generally need an adhesive unless you are wearing something supportive (like a bra). I like to wear mine just around the house with no adhesive and use an adhesive for going out! Gives me a peace of mind to know they wont fall out of place in public. For the breast plate though – it fits more like a tank top so you don’t need any adhesive. TBFS has good instructions for how to attach breast forms too. Hope this helps!

Tammie…can you please cite any particular likes and dislikes?

Anonymous

Yes i would use a breast plate, it will give you more of a feminine shape than form’s, it would be great to look more like a woman using a breast plate,,

Anonymous

I’m not a fan.  I find that with a wig cap, taping to create a proper brow line, a wig, corset, forms, bra, plus the clothing and makeup I don’t really want any more layers anywhere.  Plus i personally wax my chest so like to show that off rather than a layer of rubber.  If someone is not waxing or shaving their chest though I could see it being a good idea unless a hairy chest is your thing, doesn’t do anything for me though, lol.

I have a silicone one, I’m a 34g with it on so quite busty!! I love it but can’t really feel the bra when it’s on.

you giving any away?

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I like the idea, but not so much the execution. If its too hot just under breast forms and a wig in an Australian summer a breast plate would be much worse. If I could tolerate the “overheating” this would cause, hey whata way to lose some weight.

I have a fairly comprehensive wardrobe already and its all high neckline, so a breast plate would not be much use for unless I buy some low cut bras and tops its hardly worth the expense. A false “camel toe” has more appeal and I may buy one of those…

Caty

Anonymous

Ok I changed my mind, lol, I just ordered this! Breast thingy!

maybe or maybe not and more than likely not. A lot of money for tities. I enjoy how my bra feels on me with my Breast Forms tuck inside.

What about the form that has the fake female genitals, that could right alone with the breastplate and you would be in the hole at just under $800.00 bucks. That is a big investment

Love,
      Vicki E.

I answered the poll with no, but I’m not terribly knowledgeable about plates vs. individual forms. I’ve only used cheaper individual forms and thought that the individuals would move more naturally.
      My wife brought up that there are some very good forms out there now (since we last looked together years ago). We agreed that there were and both commented on how expensive they can be, but she said that they are worth it if they appear and feel more natural.
      I just popped around the wonderful web and looked more closely at the breast plates. It seems the advantages are ease of application and a cleavage that appears more smooth. How easy is it to make them blend for lower cut outfits? So many questions!

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

I most likely would, well at least give it a try

I would prefer saline injections. But the price is as high as breast implants and only lasts 24 hours verses the rest of your life. Why is it so high???? Just saline after all. How much does it cost and an iv.? Not 3-4,000.

Carri
      Lady

I thought about one of those but they can’t compensate for already having cleavage without forms, they would sit on my body in an strange way and look really weird.

I’m a B cup without forms-thanks to hormones. I bought TBFS Aphrodite forms in a small and with the anti perspirent and stickiness the forms will stay stuck for about 3 days more if you use the holister spray. I prefer having my breasts move independently and maintain the same splay and other features that fit my body.

Marianne
      Ambassador

Like some here I am rather satisfied with the breasts I already have and neither use breast forms or a breast plate. Instead I use a self adhesive silicon bra to pull my breasts tightly together creating a nice cleavage,  and then a padded push up bra upon that to fill out the outer curves.

You are welcome to check my photos for reference

Marianne

I bought the gold one from TBFS and it goes from the neck to my navel. They are nice, look realistic, bounce and weight is great. What I don’t like is the heat, I am hot to begin with, and I add this on and the vagina panty and I feel like I am in a sweat box. I have worn them around inside only and if I could find that right outfit it would be great. Hard part with clothes though, it is does not exactly slip on, because it is silicone they are a little sticky, so clothes don’t just slide on, you have to work on it and it take a bit to get an outfit on. I really bought them to go swimming in when I do my laps, but the pure weight and movement in them are tough. TBFS told me this upfront so I was aware but I had no idea about how heavy they would be. From a realistic side though, they look and feel very real

Caty Ryan
        Baroness

The fact there is so much skin coverage in one of these, as Jennifer has stated, containing thenatural body heat is the main reason I would never buy one.

I accept they may look natural and therefore great, but in terms of the old saying “no pain no gain”, I think the “pain” inflicted is not worth it. Tho at  about3 kgs (7lbs) over weight, hey what a way to get back into shape!!!

Caty.

PS also from about October to March down here in Oz, the weather is far too warm to even contemplate wearing one. Especially with a wig on the head to contain even more “heat”

recently bought a bodysuit that was suppose to be a”C” cup. Although the suit fitted me comfortably it had to be exchanged because the breasts made me look like Dolly Parton minus the narrow waistline. More like E/F cup

arisa bae
      Lady

Chief issue with breast plates is heat, pain to get them on or off once the sweat kicks in. Breast forms are easier to work with and you can wear them all day and allow better movement paired with a bra.

Like someone said earlier, best to use an adhesive bra or breast lifter and pair it with a padded bra like VS but the feel of forms swaying naturally in the bra can’t be passed up, also  if you’re a bigger girl.

Well, I bit the bullet and bought a D cup breastplate from the Eyung Store (I discovered it on the http://www.aliexpress.com website).  I really want to show off cleavage which I could not do with breastforms since one can see that you are wearing breastforms.   Turns out that this D cup makes my chest too big to zip up the back of my red cocktail dress.  I do love how I look with the breastplate on so I will add to my wardrobe and buy some lowcut tops and bodycon dresses that will look lovely with my breastplate.  Being winter time here in Wisconsin, retention of body heat is not an issue.  I don’t have too much experience wearing it so I’ll have to give this some time and provide an update on my experiences wearing it.

I just purchased my first breast plate.  High neck size d cup and color #2.  I am waiting for it to be made and delivered.  I will let you know.  $275 on sale from Glamour Boutique in NJ.  I am nervous about the color being close.  Also, I have not told my wife until it comes in.  She says as long as I don’t change my actual body, its all good but I am still nervous about her reaction.

Tina Thompson
      Duchess

I ordered a breastplate for myself tonight, and am excited to see how it works out.

My common sense says that it will be siting in the drawer waiting for cooler weather this  fall, but friends are telling me it isn’t that big a problem for them.

I’m also worried about color matching and am starting to wonder if this is going to be what finally gets me to break down and buy an airbrush for foundation.  If I have to cover that much area with pigment and powder, I’ve going to make it as easy as I can.

It may well be one of the options that is not universal:  if you are wearing a given style that works with a plate, great.  If not, it’s the old pocket bra and silicon sisters.

Anonymous

Sorry—won’t consider this marvel………..

1. Cost not worth it

2. I would have to replace dozens of bras……..not going to happen and I won’t go topless.

3. For me, anything between my chest and bra is IN THE way………….

4. When my bra get’s unhooked and falls away, I want my little A cups to be what’s there……….and it works fine this way……..remember the old adage………’more than a mxxxxful is just a waste’………

5. After a while every photo in this site and others, will feature gurls with D cup cleavage with the same identical boobs………that’s not even remotely believable……………BE different, not the same………

I’ll stay with my A’s and maybe bounce them up to a little B with a very little help……….

Mikki

K Swim
      Lady

I bought one. It looks amazing, and I love the realistic bounce and jiggle as I move around. Problem is that it is slightly difficult to put on and does not feel good while wearing it. As much as I love seeing that realistic cleavage on MY chest, I prefer to feel my one piece swimsuits on my body as I wear them.

The price has to be right, the color has to be as close to my skin tone as possible (cause a gurl would want to show off that cleavage 😉 ), and it would have to fit a plus size chest. With all of that being said I just do not think there would be one that fits all of those requirements for me.

I voted no,
      I did purchase two different breastplates, and while the look is great, the feeling, of your clothes is gone, you have a layer of rubber, between you and your tops, dresses, etc.
      Plus, they are HOT, even the dimpled ones up your body temp too much to be comfortable, unless you are outside in our Canadian winter, lol.
      Next, they are not the easiest to get out of, if they fit properly, and I have heard, but not experienced, they will rip easily at the edges if you are not really careful.
      So I will stick with my attachable breast forms, thank you
      Hugs, Regi👸💖
      P., I just noticed, after posting my reply, the date on the origional post. OOps, oh well, giggles

I had a breast plate custom made for me… It took me a long time to find the “Right Fit” for me. Being a Big & Tall kinda Girl, there wasn’t alot available, until the demand for the larger sizes filtered through the retail system. I chose a breast plate that is larger to begin with, being a95cm (37.5 inches) “Band” size, and the breast plate fits over me quite nicely. For a cup size, I chose an H-cup with an extra 350ml of gel in each breast, giving me a bra size of 44K. Now, a K-cup… while it seems quite big, with my body size and measurements, I look proportionate (Bust of 55 inches, Waist 36 inches and Hips 43 inches).

A Breast Plate, when worn properly, does retain body heat. It can be a problem in the summer heat, but during our cold Canadian Winters, it sure helps to stay warm!

Jo

I wear mine frequently as I love having the extra weight and pull and the authenticity of it. I had silicone gel ones originally, buy one of the seams ripped so I went with the cotton fill as a cheaper option and I can be honest in saying it just isn’t the same. Saving up so I can feel comfortable on pulling the trigger on the more expensive silicone gel again.

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?