• This topic has 24 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Anyone ever tried those so called breast pumps that suppose to increase size  do they work or not work or somewhat work.

Gwyneth
      Lady

Amazing! I saw some today and wondered the same thing.

Gwyn

From my research they are best used to enlarge areola and nipple size – massage works on moving fat around a bit. They won’t promote breast growth.

Anonymous

Thanks Rebecca do many exorcises and massages to make them enlarge somewhat. Plus the HRT taking

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I have read about them, but have never tried them. Actually I’d really like to, but I’m afraid it will be a bridge too far for my wife to accept. Supposedly sensitivity increases quite a bit, as well as size, but it takes regular use.

I’m sure there are some girls here who have used them.

Though sadly I don’t believe I will ever use one.

Amy

Anonymous

Do know after doing some more researching says need to try to wear the pump awhile every day  also not to use alot vacuum. Seen so many models on the net most reviews seems positive though.

Anonymous
      Lady

I read they can cause irreversible damage by bringing blood to the surface of the breast. This may be extreme cases. I wanted to try it but that scared me away.

Anonymous

more reading about side effects and is kinda scary guess no different then those other pumps think will just stick with massages and HRT. In the end see if can get my desired D cup natural if not get them done.

K Swim
      Lady

I’ve tried them before in attempt to grow. After a while though, I stopped mostly because I lost interest in maintaining a routine. Plus they just hurt after using them.

Anonymous

That what seen in many reviews for them.

Hi Donna havent tried them but have tried the breast milking machines for pregnant women and they seemed to work for a while till lost intrest and stuck it in closet may try again someday  ..he he  thanks ..

Stephanie

Anonymous

hmmm might have to do some research on those.

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

I have tried the breast pump women use to expel milk, it did increase my nipples. I also have a full breast enhancer pump, minimal results. Make sure you follow the instructions, or you can get brushing. Have fun with them but be careful to.

Back in the day when the babies came into our life, my wife used one to express her milk. She noticed that my boobies were more sensitive than normal and tried them on me. Wow! it felt wonderful. Soon progressed to having me be suckled and I was even able to contribute a few ounces daily. It was such a fulfilling, bonding experience to be able to lactate. To this day, whenever I see a woman breastfeeding, my nips get all tingly and my breast will ache for several days, but I am no longer able to produce. (sigh)

We make sure that our breasts get plenty of fresh air and exercise which has helped us both to keep firm and happy.

Good luck on your journey.

Hi Donna NO they do not work

Stephanie

Anonymous

Hi Donna,

I can’t help thinking that if any of these gizmos really worked, this question wouldn’t need to be asked. Every CD’er and their dog would be singing their praises.

Marti xxx

Anonymous

suppose like anything else a to good to be true thing right if worked be selling like crazy lol Kinda like those other pumps can buy to enlarge other things.  no good. haha.

Donna xx

Anonymous

Donna…

No thank you!!!…if they did actually work and enlarged your breasts….what are they enlarging them with????

…and you girls that have actually got one, and they didn’t work, you stuffed them in the back of a cupboard???

Get them back out ..they may enlarge your melons, aubergines…or maybe marrows???….oooh, pumpkins!!!

…..any other ideas???

Grace xx

Anonymous

you right Grace also hearing if don’t do it right could end up with melons hanging down like granny.

don’t need to udders now lol. Think will stick with HRT or maybe in the end implants or another procedure.

michelee
      Lady

Hi hon.  Yes I tried them early on and over time I did notice that my nipples protruded more and my breasts grew in volume, but only slightly.  I found much more success with Pueraria Mirifica 1000 mgs per day.  Went from a 40A to 42B (almost C) in just under 18 months . I now use it for maintenance.  My program is a transition program but not to fully transition (surgery).  My doctor is helping me with HRT now.

Anonymous

Thank you Michelee Know long time ago was put to a dare for just the nipple vacuum  notice they did work for almost day had the most pointing things.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I have tried them. I had the smaller size at first and I could barely get halfway. It did cause discomfort and some bruising. I was overdoing it. Using moisturiser and being careful eventually I could fill the dome! After a session there was a difference but it went down. It didn’t hurt at all. What I found was that I had a bit more flesh to use over a chicken fillet to create a better bust. I progressed to the larger size and carried on. I doubt I would ever fill a dome. I do not do it every day and do sessions every now and again.

In conclusion. I think they make a difference in having more stretchy skin. You could never maintain or increase the bust as there is no substance behind it. What I have found is that I can now create a nice bust in a D cup with silicone enhancers.

It has made a little difference for me and was worth it.

Anonymous

HI Celeste how long through the day suppose to wear them to notice any changes just saying using it for about month or so. Or is it longer to notice anything.

Thank you hun

Donna

Anonymous

So pretty much same as doing exorcise and HRT  and massages but slow process which ok don’t want to make like balloons lol.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?