- Never tried them
- Yes tried them but don't work
- Yes tried them and do work somewhat
- No don't work
- not interested
- June 10, 2021 at 4:17 pm #502886DonnaParticipantRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 81Replies: 1071Has thanked: 7259 timesBeen thanked: 3941 times
Anyone ever tried those so called breast pumps that suppose to increase size do they work or not work or somewhat work.
- June 15, 2021 at 11:14 am #504876Celeste StarreLadyRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 40Replies: 1029Has thanked: 304 timesBeen thanked: 3461 times
Not the vacuum pump types but I do use a regular breast pump for a while when I go to bed and sometimes after I wake up in the morning because it feels absolutely amazing. I got the Freemie Freedom system because the cups are breast shaped and fit in a bra or in my case are held securely (as long as I’m lying on my back) by the stretch lace bodice of my nightie. As to whether they increased my breast size,I think they have a little as the constant suck and release many times per minute I think has an effect on the tissue. Most assuredly it’s made my nipples more sensitive.
- June 15, 2021 at 1:36 pm #504940DonnaLadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 81Replies: 1071Has thanked: 7259 timesBeen thanked: 3941 times
- June 15, 2021 at 2:51 pm #504971Celeste StarreLadyRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 40Replies: 1029Has thanked: 304 timesBeen thanked: 3461 times
Honestly it’s hard to tell. I think they are bigger but it’s been over a year and if they are the change is so gradual that it’s difficult for me to judge. I don’t do it to gain size anyway but because it feels so great. I’m 72 and ,while I don’t exactly have ED , I can still use a little help from time to time. I sometimes take a Cialis but the breast pump works every time and much faster.
- June 15, 2021 at 6:05 pm #505048
- June 13, 2021 at 3:34 pm #504161Angela BoothLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 127Has thanked: 129 timesBeen thanked: 626 times
I have tried them. I had the smaller size at first and I could barely get halfway. It did cause discomfort and some bruising. I was overdoing it. Using moisturiser and being careful eventually I could fill the dome! After a session there was a difference but it went down. It didn’t hurt at all. What I found was that I had a bit more flesh to use over a chicken fillet to create a better bust. I progressed to the larger size and carried on. I doubt I would ever fill a dome. I do not do it every day and do sessions every now and again.
In conclusion. I think they make a difference in having more stretchy skin. You could never maintain or increase the bust as there is no substance behind it. What I have found is that I can now create a nice bust in a D cup with silicone enhancers.
It has made a little difference for me and was worth it.
- June 13, 2021 at 12:55 pm #504100micheleeLadyRegistered On: September 28, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 26Has thanked: 184 timesBeen thanked: 45 times
Hi hon. Yes I tried them early on and over time I did notice that my nipples protruded more and my breasts grew in volume, but only slightly. I found much more success with Pueraria Mirifica 1000 mgs per day. Went from a 40A to 42B (almost C) in just under 18 months . I now use it for maintenance. My program is a transition program but not to fully transition (surgery). My doctor is helping me with HRT now.
- June 11, 2021 at 8:16 am #503140Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 85Replies: 1821Has thanked: 6494 timesBeen thanked: 10200 times
No thank you!!!…if they did actually work and enlarged your breasts….what are they enlarging them with????
…and you girls that have actually got one, and they didn’t work, you stuffed them in the back of a cupboard???
Get them back out ..they may enlarge your melons, aubergines…or maybe marrows???….oooh, pumpkins!!!
…..any other ideas???
- June 11, 2021 at 10:11 am #503166LadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 81Replies: 1071Has thanked: 7259 timesBeen thanked: 3941 times
you right Grace also hearing if don’t do it right could end up with melons hanging down like granny.
don’t need to udders now lol. Think will stick with HRT or maybe in the end implants or another procedure.
- June 11, 2021 at 6:50 am #503117MartiBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 5, 2019Topics: 24Replies: 333Has thanked: 1212 timesBeen thanked: 1305 times
I can’t help thinking that if any of these gizmos really worked, this question wouldn’t need to be asked. Every CD’er and their dog would be singing their praises.
- June 11, 2021 at 6:48 am #503116
- June 11, 2021 at 6:42 am #503115Jin CrockerLadyRegistered On: November 15, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 371Has thanked: 28 timesBeen thanked: 1057 times
Back in the day when the babies came into our life, my wife used one to express her milk. She noticed that my boobies were more sensitive than normal and tried them on me. Wow! it felt wonderful. Soon progressed to having me be suckled and I was even able to contribute a few ounces daily. It was such a fulfilling, bonding experience to be able to lactate. To this day, whenever I see a woman breastfeeding, my nips get all tingly and my breast will ache for several days, but I am no longer able to produce. (sigh)
We make sure that our breasts get plenty of fresh air and exercise which has helped us both to keep firm and happy.
Good luck on your journey.
- June 11, 2021 at 1:50 am #503029Carolyn KayLadyRegistered On: August 25, 2016Topics: 19Replies: 276Has thanked: 1287 timesBeen thanked: 1330 times
I have tried the breast pump women use to expel milk, it did increase my nipples. I also have a full breast enhancer pump, minimal results. Make sure you follow the instructions, or you can get brushing. Have fun with them but be careful to.
- June 10, 2021 at 8:18 pm #502960Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 1779Has thanked: 20801 timesBeen thanked: 5910 times
Hi Donna havent tried them but have tried the breast milking machines for pregnant women and they seemed to work for a while till lost intrest and stuck it in closet may try again someday ..he he thanks ..
- June 10, 2021 at 8:28 pm #502962
- June 10, 2021 at 7:25 pm #502950K SwimLadyRegistered On: July 8, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 645Has thanked: 312 timesBeen thanked: 1263 times
- June 10, 2021 at 8:08 pm #502958
- June 10, 2021 at 5:41 pm #502910Tina QLadyRegistered On: April 14, 2021Topics: 14Replies: 78Has thanked: 353 timesBeen thanked: 436 times
- June 10, 2021 at 5:05 pm #502901LadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 81Replies: 1071Has thanked: 7259 timesBeen thanked: 3941 times
- June 10, 2021 at 5:02 pm #502900Amy MyersBaronessRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 1361Has thanked: 3931 timesBeen thanked: 3844 times
I have read about them, but have never tried them. Actually I’d really like to, but I’m afraid it will be a bridge too far for my wife to accept. Supposedly sensitivity increases quite a bit, as well as size, but it takes regular use.
I’m sure there are some girls here who have used them.
Though sadly I don’t believe I will ever use one.
- June 10, 2021 at 4:47 pm #502895GwynethLadyRegistered On: January 21, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 72Has thanked: 843 timesBeen thanked: 255 times
- June 12, 2021 at 4:06 pm #503785Rebecca CullenLadyRegistered On: January 28, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 13 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.