Tagged: 

Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey ladies so I was wondering what breast size you ladies have?

Anonymous

My aim is to blend in, to look much like other women my age, so I use forms that give me a C cup. I have two pairs of forms, one slightly larger than the other, but they are essentially a small C or a large C.

A mistake some girls make is to allow fantasy to overcome reality. Even ciswomen with very large breasts get odd looks in public. If girls want large breasts then so be it, just don’t be offended if people stare or pass negative comments. That’s life.

Anonymous

Hi thanks, any thoughts on what type of forms I should get.

Love

Gi😘

Hi Kim. I have 2 sets of form…..500 gm and 1000 grams. Both work quite well B or C. I find that it is somewhat difficult to find really well fitting bra……seems every maker has their own way of measuring.

Lady Veronica

Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi Kim,</p>
      I agree with what JaneS had to say in regards to some girls wearing a size to big and the consequences that could happen with that decision. Me personally, I wear a size D when I know a size C is perfect for my body type. I wearing a size D simply because I LOVE the way I look when I see myself in the mirror when I’m fully dressed. I can honestly say that I’ve had my fair shares of strange looks too when out in public wearing size D, but I don’t let it bother me. I dressed for myself and I dress for the way I want to look. I refuse to deviate from this.

Amanda

I went with 36 C it fits my shape perfectly and my wife loves my boobies’

Anonymous

Gianna, the Breastform Store advertises on this site. Start there to get some ideas.

🙂

I’ve gone with a “D” cup as it’s turned out to be most proportional to my rib cage (38D bra) and height (5’11”). I had originally gone with a “C” cup but that turned out to look too small.

I’m not sure.  But I have been overweight for a couple years. A little over a year ago I started massaging my breasts and they are much bigger now.  I do this every day several time and when I’m in bed at night.  My nipples are really sensitive now.  They are almost always hard to the touch.  I love to run my fingers around the nipples.

My natural breasts are a small B cup, with my forms I am between B and C cup.  I looking to be full C cup when I upgrade my current forms.  I agree with a lot of the others that is about what looks appropriate and with what we are individually comfortable. My attraction has always been smaller breasts so my own image goes that way.

Mackenzie Alexandra

Anonymous

I’m a D cup. It looks and feels the best for me.

Anonymous

I am a “B” all natural, my BF likes me to wears breastforms so i look larger for him , but , i am happy with what i got

B for me but I think I probably should get a C I think that would look better.

I’m a natural small B and sometimes wear a bra that size but I have a couple of pairs of DD breast forms and love the feel of them on me. I am also going to buy some C cups to fit the majority of bras that I have.

Robbi
      Lady

I’m naturally between an A and a B…..I don’t wear forms but occasionally wear a push up bra that gives me a little more.  I do wear bras everyday, all day and love the feeling!

Zara
      Lady

Hi im a natural b i dont wear forms just a push up bra which i think gives me a nice breast form

38F. I know that sounds big but Target has small sizes for large letters. It’s probably a C or D at other stores.

Sunita
      Lady

Hi girls

I am little bit confused. I measured myself for the size out of curiosity (because I won’t be able to buy it for me , even though I would love to)

My band size is 32 n bust 38

Cup size is D if difference is 6″ . so it would be 34 D

I do have small breasts but this much ? Or have I measured wrongly ?

I’m a natural “B” but with forms a “DD”.

Does anyone have suggestions for small breast forms?  I ordered a size 4 (smallest) from The Breast Form store in the travel/sleep triangle (as seen in my posted photos) but I think smaller (perhaps on the large side of tiny) would feel better for me.

Jamie, I use what is called a silicone bra.  You can get them very inexpensively at Target or Walmart.  I like the silicone style there is also cloth style but the silicone I think feels better.  These are meant for women to wear with backless style dresses and can add a size to them.  It also always to pull the breast or what little tissue you have there to create some cleavage.  This is what I use with either a silicone enhancer or some padding to make my breast feminine.  I think this may work for you too.  I would guess they are about an A or less.  : )

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Hi all,

Earlier days, before I put on a few kgs, I was a 16B. But then the weight came on a bit and I look much better and feel far more natural as a C. This has been proven by looking back at photos taken over the years, (I’m past the well known “3 score and 10”)

Anyone who checks out my profile will see ample evidence of this. I also agree with the school of thought that we CD’s need to be careful and not make ourselves too big in the bust, as this can attract unwanted attention, (from both genders!!)

Other than a complete body shave, which would be my CD Everest, but equally not permissable in my relationship, the first time I attached a pair of breast forms to my “bod”, I felt like I had acheived “CD Nirvana”

This was only equalled by wearing my “Marie Antionette” 17th century replica ball gown for the first time!!. I had fantasised about owning such a garment since childhood!

Happy dressing (and attaching).

Hugs

Caty Ryan

Paula M
      Lady

Similarly to Lisa I tired C but settled on D in breast forms for when I wear them as I think they fit by body size better.

I have a couple 2-3 different pairs of forms… Until recently I almost always wore C’s, but because of my body shape they always looked to small for my frame (I am a 44 band) – But that was OK, because I was trying to hide them as much as possible while still feeling fem.  Recently I purchased a set of DD’s – these definitely fit more proportionately with my frame, and also compare with the size of the other women in my family – My mother and my daughter are both DD’s.   Now the 3rd pair I have is H’s – had to buy these Just Because I wanted to see what they would look like 🙂 – way to big and way too heavy for normal use… But with the right outfit I feel really sexy with them on, I call them my Dolly Parton’s. Maybe that should be my next Halloween Outfit..? Hmmm.

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?