- August 12, 2022 at 9:19 pm #669689Veronica VazquezParticipantRegistered On: August 9, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 22Has thanked: 124 timesBeen thanked: 86 times
Hello ladies, which do you think would be better self-adhering breast forms or a silicone breastplate? Any of you ladies have use any of these and which one you like better? Any advice would be appreciated.
- September 12, 2022 at 7:33 am #676132Gabby SempereLadyRegistered On: August 30, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 23Has thanked: 88 timesBeen thanked: 114 times
- September 11, 2022 at 2:44 pm #676021Alexis SpringDuchessRegistered On: August 13, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 16Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 49 times
I have three sets of forms, C, D, & DD, The “D” size are considered a squishy series which have a nice bounce, I don’t always glue my forms down but have glued the C size a couple times. I love the forms because I can put on my bra & my forms. Easy in, easy out. I don’t have to deal with trying to peel a breast plate off of my body. I want bigger forms but haven’t decided. If I were you I would start small & go from there. For me, I always feel bigger is better that is why I want a size F.
- September 12, 2022 at 5:46 am #676111Coleen EdinburghLadyRegistered On: November 27, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 56Has thanked: 487 timesBeen thanked: 231 times
I have C and D forms. I would like to buy a breast plate but I have very limited use of 1 arm. I love my forms to give a bit of bounce and have some weight to them. I would also love to have a bit of cleavage as my favourite tops are cowl necked. I do love my lace satin and silk tops also
1 user thanked author for this post.
- September 11, 2022 at 12:48 am #675872Cassandra DafneDuchessRegistered On: September 9, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 4Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 42 times
Very informative, this was a question for me. Do you get the breast plate, for me it looks like nice cleavage but that much body coverage would you not be warm from it. I am thinking of breast forms. What is your option for B or C cup. With cinching or corset. I am a big Lady 6ft 230 lbs. Am going back to weight watchers and want to get to 199 to 205. Also have 11 men’s shoe size what about heels.
- August 31, 2022 at 6:17 pm #673792Paula JohnsonLadyRegistered On: April 16, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 11Has thanked: 30 timesBeen thanked: 95 times
I too have bought a $150ish breastplate from eBay and with my 42” chest it look a like a uniboob. I did love the movement, lake of bra needed and the ability to wear v-neck attire.
I have purchased two sets of forms from enFemme, a C and a G. I like the C one n a pocket bra because they don’t shift around much when sleeping or doing chores that require bending over. They also don’t attract much attention.
The G’s to me look fantastic on my chest size other then my wife doesn’t really care for them as she says I can’t put do her LOL
The enFemme are nice, soft and fluid and feel very real but they are in the $140 range I bought some $40 ones from eBay and they are ok, very firm, no movement and in my opinion not very natural. They work just fine while works in the garage though.
- August 31, 2022 at 7:35 am #673593Holly MorrisLadyRegistered On: April 15, 2022Topics: 65Replies: 151Has thanked: 1943 timesBeen thanked: 1684 times
I think it depends on personal preference. Breast plates definitely give you the full bosom experience, but IMHO they’re a little hot to wear, at least for a long period of time. I like C cup breast forms because, coupled with my natural breast tissue, they allow me to have the full, womanly breasts that I so desire and I can wear styles with plunging necklines and know that the breasts being seen are mine. To me, most of the breast plates I’ve seen will pass at a distance, but up close (unless you spend a huge amount of money on them) they still look fake, as the skin tones, sheen, etc. are too artificial.
- August 31, 2022 at 7:13 am #673577Trish WhiteBaronessRegistered On: December 2, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 358Has thanked: 1658 timesBeen thanked: 1356 times
At this point I have neither. I have talked to some girls about breast plates and the thing I don’t like is because you do sweat in them they are not comfortable to wear for extended periods of time. Also, good ones are super expensive.
I don’t like big breasts either so if I was to buy anything, for me it would be self adhesive breasts, probably a B cup. You can wear them for long periods of time quite comfortably and don’t have to worry about concealing the edges like you would with a breast plate.
When I lost 70lbs for some reason I never lost my man boobs. So I have between an A and B size boobies which I’m fine with. Thanks for the post.
- August 31, 2022 at 4:51 pm #673753
- August 31, 2022 at 12:39 am #673532Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 121Replies: 1089Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 4365 times
Here’s my (Australian) “20 cents worth”
I’ve often thought about a breast plate… But after all the bad reviews on here…..nah…..
Hope this helps
- August 30, 2022 at 10:56 am #673367Rozalyn RichardsLadyRegistered On: July 27, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 194Has thanked: 198 timesBeen thanked: 697 times
Hi Veronica i don’t have either, but if i was to get something i think i would rather have a breast place than forms, if i could i would rather implants to give me a proper cleavage,
Hugs Rozalyn X
- August 16, 2022 at 11:45 am #670458Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 1078Has thanked: 23805 timesBeen thanked: 3831 times
I found a pair of Jigges breast forms on sale at the Breast Form Store. They are good for wearing in a bra. They do jiggle, and have a nice weight to them.
I would be afraid to try the adhesive. Plastic close to my skin makes me sweat profusely, and I can imagine things going south all too quickly.😣
- August 16, 2022 at 8:13 am #670396Kathy JacksonLadyRegistered On: September 3, 2015Topics: 0Replies: 114Has thanked: 6187 timesBeen thanked: 460 times
Hi, Target sells a great product, inexpensive and versatile. They fit inside your bra and can help to make a nice cleavage. “Superlites Adhesive Bra”. Wearing two at a time increases the appearance of natural looking breasts.
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Kathy Jackson. Reason: Ooops! My bad - thought I'd be helpful with the
1 user thanked author for this post.
- August 16, 2022 at 7:34 am #670391Becky DavisLadyRegistered On: February 10, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 71Has thanked: 583 timesBeen thanked: 299 times
I have been looking for some forms and had a question for the pro’s on here, and I mean it in a fun way!! I have been looking at self adhesive, and non-adhesive. Is there adhesive you can use for the later? And what kind have you found works the best? Would appreciate any help and advice I can get…….
- August 13, 2022 at 6:59 am #669745Eileen BachBaronessRegistered On: February 27, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 393Has thanked: 205 timesBeen thanked: 1557 times
My Sweetie uses silicone forms in a full coverage bra. The forms have a washable fabric cover that helps reduce sweat. No adhesive needed, her bra provides support and realistic movement.
- August 13, 2022 at 5:38 am #669731AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I’ve never worn a breast plate. I have two sets of breast forms. They are not self-adhesive. I like my forms. I can go with or without adhesive while wearing a bra, or use adhesive and not wear a bra. I’ve had no problems with comfort while wearing them, regardless of the weather. When using adhesive, especially when not wearing a bra, it is important to prepare my skin well before applying the adhesive. If my chest is not clean and oil-free, the adhesive doesn’t stick very well.
- August 13, 2022 at 1:24 am #669706Emily AltDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 926Has thanked: 826 timesBeen thanked: 4422 times
I have forms and a breastplate, but don’t use them much since going on HRT. That said, I prefer my forms. They’re much cooler to wear than the breastplate. For everyday wear, forms were my go-to. The main advantage to the breastplate is the ability to show some cleavage. That’s not easily done with forms. The plate is also a helluva lot of fun.
If you’re just starting out, I’d recommend buying a few pairs of inexpensive forms. Thru trial and error you’ll figure out what you like and what looks good. Then splash some cash on a nice pair of forms or a breastplate.
- August 13, 2022 at 1:09 am #669704Jenny JamesLadyRegistered On: August 11, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 14Has thanked: 17 timesBeen thanked: 102 times
I bought a wearable breast form from eBay, and to be honest was a little disappointed — being a 40” chest the breasts were set too close to each other. While it gave me amazing cleavage with a push up bra, it looked a little off. I would personally recommend individual forms you can place in each cup so they match your chest size. This obviously causes issues if you want to go braless!
I have resorted to using a full cup bra, and using rice filled pantyhose. It doesn’t feel to authentic but looks femme under clothes. It’s also a cheap option too! Xx
- August 13, 2022 at 4:14 am #669716Raquel SmithLadyRegistered On: August 26, 2021Topics: 19Replies: 915Has thanked: 3061 timesBeen thanked: 3006 times
I’ve been using rice & hose breasts for a few years, as well. They nicely fill my 40C bras and have some weight to them. Plus, the nylon rubs and stimulates my nipples as the bounce along while walking.
- August 12, 2022 at 9:47 pm #669692Fredrika JonesLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 445Has thanked: 538 timesBeen thanked: 1500 times
- August 12, 2022 at 11:28 pm #669696
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.