• This topic has 11 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Nikki.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Nikki
      Lady

How did your SO react when she found out you had fake breasts?

Although my wife knew I liked to dress and that I wanted to go all the way the knowledge of me have breasts really got to her.

We got in an argument and I ended up throwing them away but to my surprise she took them out of the trash bin and hid them. She didn’t tell me till a few days ago that she had them.

She told me that she wants to be the only one with boobs which I get but feel like I’m missing something when I’m dressed up.

I think she wants to let me be who I am but is having a hard time with some things.

If anyone has any advice I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

Nikki

My wife was surprised when she learned of my breasts. She remained supportive, but was curious why? We discussed our feelings as we have done with all. For my wife and me, it is about open communication and compromise.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Anonymous

my wife wasn’t thrilled when i bought my first breastforms, eventually she has accepted this part of me and while our marriage is now one of convenience rather than passion, we muddle along happily

This issue is most unusual….can’t say as I have head of this before. I can only think that the wives somehow consider breasts as a strictly GG item and her s/o having them…..well, I think that they fear competition or that you are somehow mocking their exclusiveness. After all….it has been said that all males are breast crazy and perhaps having their own to fondle somehow steals the wifes’ thunder or hold over them??????? I don’t really know and don’t have anyone to ask this question. Perhaps some of our members could ask their wives opinion about this????? It is something I will look into and get back to all. I know women are always envious of other womens breasts….maybe it goes both ways??? I know…I am that way…but then, I was a male.

Dame Veronica

BillieJo Smith
      Baroness

My SO saw some pictures of me recently and commented “Wow you really like having big breasts” we both laughed about it Don’t think it bothered her at all, but then again she hasn’t seen me fully dressed “in the flesh” so to speak. Might be a different reaction then, hope not. So far she has been very supportive & even encouraged my night out tonight with a group. Going to see a play in Minneapolis.

BillieJo

My SO does not know about my breast forms. At least I am fairly sure of that. I actually have 2 sizes and with the right clothing I have been able to wear a smaller size around the house and nothing has been said. However I enjoy being alone in the house and going with the bigger size breasts. My SO knows I wear a bra everyday and is accepting of that but I think the breast forms might be a bridge too far right now. I wish I could tell her as I love how they feel in my bra.

Every spouse is different. My wife accepts my dressing, nail polish, shaving, jewelry, bras and panties, shoes, etc. But does not and I mean NOT like to see me in make-up. I’ve hinted many times about a professional makeover and the response is never good.

Anonymous

My girlfriend loves my real breast. She hope that some day i can get them bigger. My fake ones c cup not a big fan. She tells me they are perfect size just not the same. So i hope everyday that i can get a boob. I been looking at haveing fat from my belly put in my breast.

Becka
      Lady

I’m thinking of getting breast forms, but really would love to “grow my own”.  I’ve read about different herbal remedies, but not certain of the side effects.  I don’t want to be big, maybe a b cup so as not to be too noticeable, would love to be an “A+”, probably an “A-” right now, but the real challenge is always the SO.  She does not like me being smooth, and right now I am.

Just feels too good not to do!

Let me know if you all have any suggestions!

I’m curious why she kept, and hid them. Also why she told you she did that.

My background is I got divorced after 15 years. My ex would secretly keep every shred of evidence of anything bad that I did throughout our entire marriage. Fortunately nothing came up during our divorce. Not that I did anything bad to her anyways. My point is that  I’m curious about your wife’s motives. I should mention that I wasn’t surprised my untrusting anxiety riddled ex was doing that. I would like to think most women aren’t like that.

Victoria

Nikki
        Lady
        1. To answer your question Victoria, she said she felt bad because she knows I really wanted them and that it shouldn’t bother her but it does, that she is the only one in our relationship that is suppose to have boobs. She told me about keeping them because I mentioned something about them so she told me she kept them in case she ever gets used to the idea She’ll give them back.
      Leonara
      Ambassador

My wife, Kathy, was quite supportive to my crossdressing. We shopped together and she picked out panties, cami’s and pantyhose for me. Our relationship blossomed in an entirely new dimension. My “needs of feminity” reached a new level. I purchased breastforms and padded panties ( without the knowledge of Kathy) for the ultimate look of my perception of a woman..
      In the words of a previous author… I went a “bridge too far” Kathy found my breastforms and as breast cancer survivor reacted very negatively to the form of “perfect breasts”.
      My insensitivity and my “choices” almost ended our 47 year marriage… Although Kathy won’t attend my therapy sessions, it has saved our marriage …. We are in a “don’t ask don’t tell” mode as I try to understand my feminine needs ..
      Thank you all for listening … I am trying to balance my alter egos and trying to be respectful to Kathy’s feelings.
      Leonara

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?