Tagged: 

Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone

I joined CDH  with the intention to build confidence and a greater appreciation for who i am as a kind of new crossdresser and live it proudly instead of obsessing over the questions and sheltering it away. For as long as i can remember I’ve had lingering thoughts and questions regarding my gender and finally acting upon them has made me so much happier. I look forward to sharing my story and listening to others as well as learning and gaining a greater understanding and confidence within my journey as a crossdresser and beyond. 

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Brenda,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you.  I hope you make lots of new friends and gain the confidence you seek.

I am happy to keep in touch, please feel free to message me anytime.

Tara.

Hi Brenda, and welcome for a former Washingtonian now living in Arizona (the rain finally got to me after forty-five years living in the PNW)! From your introduction and profile it is apparent you are in a ‘discovery mode’, but then as you will also learn those of us (including seniors like me) are also discovering ourselves daily, especially once we have unlocked our feminine side. In fact, I like to think of what we are doing as being on a ‘journey’, where the experiences we encounter during the trip are just as rewarding as reaching the destination I wish you well in your personal journey of discovery and look forward to hearing more about it. Hugs, Paulette

Hi Brenda,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Good morning Brenda, spiriting yourself away, and hiding yourself is always an issue for CD’s. We punish and purge, until one day we realize that we have been hurting ourselves.
      Telling family and friends is a relief, with some risk.
      Be true to yourself. I have and now family, and work colleagues know.
      No shocks, and a better me.
      Congrats to you on joining our group of caring and giving gals.
      Love to read about your experiences.
      Best Wishes
      Jane

Hi Brenda nice meeting you and so happy for you girl that you have a supportive wife who accepts you so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Many here have supportive wifes or SOs as myself included  .. So much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there femme travels down there road in life .. As for you girl looking forward to a story or two from the girly travels of Brenda as she starts her journey in life .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with.. Again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Brenda welcome. It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community . Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on     as they journey through their experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Hello and welcome Brenda.  This is a great site and a lot of forums to read to help you out.  Enjoy them and making friends. I am glad you are happier.

Chrissy

Welcome Brenda and welcome,
      I hope you find what you are looking for here. For me it worked and i feel more confident and happy, mainly by sharing and listening to other members stories as you mentioned.
      Iris 💋

Anonymous

Welcome Brenda, I think you will enjoy it here. Feel free to contact me if you need any thing. Hugs&Kisses 🤗💋 Amber

Anonymous

Welcome Brenda, I think you will enjoy it here. Feel free to contact me if you need any thing. Hugs&Kisses 🤗💋 Amber

Brenda –

Welcome to CDH.  You’ve come to the right place for advice and to share your journey.

XOXO

Suzanne

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Brenda

Welcome to CDH!

💕Lara

Anonymous

Hello Brenda,
      I completely understand what you are going through, I myself am tormented by similar thoughts. I just destroyed all my beautiful clothes. I repeat these destructions regularly, thinking to free myself with my desires, but in vain. I only have regrets left. I wish I was strong enough not to do this anymore.
      Kind regards,
      Denise

Hi Denise

thanks for the welcome. I too have purged clothes a couple times for various reasons. Perhaps something that may be somewhat common, not sure but I can agree it can be a bit frustrating after the fact.

Hi – welcome to CDH! I’m glad to hear you sounding so together – all the best! This is a great site – lots of wisdom here.
      Big Welcome Hug and Kiss,
      Fredrika Jones

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Brenda,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?