Tagged: Breast forms breast
- January 14, 2022 at 5:55 pm #611833Cady BayParticipantRegistered On: January 14, 2022Topics: 10Replies: 18Has thanked: 112 timesBeen thanked: 199 times
I don’t have anyone to talk to about this in my personal life, but how do you properly determine where exactly to place your breast forms on your chest? I feel like I’m doing it properly but would welcome any advice.
- January 15, 2022 at 10:50 am #612174Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 24Replies: 1236Has thanked: 7584 timesBeen thanked: 6132 times
Nipple over nipple won’t work and will look too high. If you observe a females breast it always hangs down a bit on their chest. If you fold your arms in front of you the breasts should sit right above your arms. If you have a full coverage bra that fits you and feels comfortable you can place the forms inside the cups then check the height with your arms folded. Adjust as needed. Of course large forms should sit just a little lower than small forms. Hope this helps.
- This reply was modified 4 months ago by Michelle McQueen.
- January 15, 2022 at 10:54 am #612177
- January 15, 2022 at 10:43 am #612172Eileen BachBaronessRegistered On: February 27, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 265Has thanked: 139 timesBeen thanked: 1101 times
This is why a proper fitting bra is so important, the girls should sit in their cups just below the armpit. Too many CD’s wear their bra adjusted unnaturally high. You gals observe women all the time. I’d a thought correct bust placement was a primary course of study, LOL!.
Of course, boob size and your statue creates variables to consider. A simple nipple over nipple does not work in many cases. A long profile study in the mirror should be of help.
- January 15, 2022 at 3:46 am #611983AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I try to line up the nipples. It works for me, but I suspect that it depends a lot on how broad your chest is and how big your moobs are!
Whatever looks good in the mirror?
- January 15, 2022 at 2:12 am #611973Roberta BroussardBaronessRegistered On: July 20, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 239Has thanked: 3556 timesBeen thanked: 1129 times
Perhaps you could just try to put nipples over nipples. Then adjust as needed to get a proper proportional profile.
- January 14, 2022 at 6:16 pm #611843Diane RakersLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 955Has thanked: 1670 timesBeen thanked: 3374 times
Truly an experiment of one.
My first question would be do you have the size forms that you want? We can choose, the cis women “got what they got”.
Do you have the right bra? And remember you can adjust the straps.
Have fun girl!
- January 14, 2022 at 6:18 pm #611844Cady BayLadyRegistered On: January 14, 2022Topics: 10Replies: 18Has thanked: 112 timesBeen thanked: 199 times
I do! I have a 36C bust, but I’m always worried they are too low or too high.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- January 14, 2022 at 6:20 pm #611845
- January 14, 2022 at 6:03 pm #611836Michelle DohertyDuchessRegistered On: January 1, 2022Topics: 15Replies: 277Has thanked: 99 timesBeen thanked: 1113 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.