• This topic has 8 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

Hi there!
      I don’t have anyone to talk to about this in my personal life, but how do you properly determine where exactly to place your breast forms on your chest? I feel like I’m doing it properly but would welcome any advice.

Thanks!

Cady

Hi Cady

I have never used one, have you tried searching on you tube? Should be plenty of videos on there.

Love
      Michelle

Hi Cady,

Truly an experiment of one.

My first question would be do you have the size forms that you want? We can choose, the cis women “got what they got”.

Do you have the right bra? And remember you can adjust the straps.

Have fun girl!

Love,

Diane

Anonymous
        Lady

I do! I have a 36C bust, but I’m always worried they are too low or too high.

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Perhaps you could just try to put nipples over nipples. Then adjust as needed to get a proper proportional profile.

Anonymous

I try to line up the nipples. It works for me, but I suspect that it depends a lot on how broad your chest is and how big your moobs are!

Whatever looks good in the mirror?

Connie
      xxx

Anonymous
      Lady

Nipple over nipple won’t work and will look too high. If you observe a females breast it always hangs down a bit on their chest. If you fold your arms in front of you the breasts should sit right above your arms. If you have a full coverage bra that fits you and feels comfortable you can place the forms inside the cups then check the height with your arms folded. Adjust as needed. Of course large forms should sit just a little lower than small forms. Hope this helps.

Anonymous
        Lady

That really helps! Thank you so much!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?