Tagged: 

Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello Ladies,

Everyone I know knows all about me and who I really am (whether they accept it or not) and everyone I encounter see’s how I present myself as A Woman.

That being said My nephew is getting married in April and his future wife has asked me to be a Bridesmaid for her, I cautioned her about other peoples comfort level about having me in the wedding party, later she said she had spoken to the other people in the wedding party and were all glad to have me as a bridesmaid so she asked me again and I accepted happily. To me this is a big event and a great honor but I still do have concerns about making this wedding less than magical simply because of me being a bridesmaid and comments from guest

Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: center;”> Hello Kari. First of all, I love your profile picture. I must also say, I wish I could be a bridesmaid, actually I would love to be the bride. I suppose I can understand your concerns about the people that might not understand why you are a part of the wedding ceremony. My opinion is that if the people involved, especially the bride is happy with the decision, I say that you should absolutely be the most beautiful bridesmaid at the wedding. Hugs Rochelle.</p>

Kari,while it is every girl’s dream to be the bride, being a bridesmaid is a very close second choice.
      Your future niece is obviously very accepting of you as a woman and has decided that you will be a great addition to her wedding party. She may, in some small way, have a desire to test her relationships with family and friends but the main reason for asking you is because she knows you are a beautiful woman and you will be a beautiful bridesmaid.
      I’m sure that most girls here on CDH will be somewhat envious of you and look forward to seeing a picture of you in the wedding party.
      Be yourself and enjoy the experience of being part of a fantastic day.
      Hugs
      Sheryl

Anonymous

geeez that is a tough one kari . Its her special day and she needs to be the center of attention so I might decline but thats just me

Rose
      Lady

Kari, your niece-to-be is clearly a beautiful person. You’re very lucky to have such special people in your life, who are willing to share their special moments with you in such a fun way. I suspect you’ll make the wedding even more magical, not less, by being a part of their special day. Weddings are all about love, and clearly your niece-to-be and nephew understand that as well as anyone.

I hope you decide to tell her you’d be honored, and that you have a blast! Congrats, Kari! <3

and dont forget the wedding photos will be a permanent reminder to all that see them. doesnt the bridesmaid usually get off with the best man?

Anonymous

I think it would be an honorthat the bride has asked you to be in the wedding do it for her.

I am  very  happy  you will  have the chance to be a  bridesmaid. I also

was a  bridesmaid,  it  was  an  honor and a  thrill that I will always  treasure.

Lea
      Lady

That’s wonderful! Hope you have an amazing experience and share it with all of us. So nice, and encouraging, to hear that you’re surrounded by people who accept you for who you are.

Dear Kari Nicole, You’re lucky to have accepting and understanding family that wanted to involve you and not hide you in the back row. You were right in cautioning your niece-to-be, you were thinking of them and not personal ambitions. I hope the ceremony was a blessed day.

I would love to be asked to be a bridesmaid!

If the bride has asked you, I wouldn’t feel uncomfortable, especially if the main wedding party are comfortable with it. It’s their day, to be run the way they want it, and if guests have an issue or find it spoils the wedding it’s neither your problem nor that of the bride and groom. Go for it, if only so I can envy the opportunity you’ve been given 🙂

Kari,

I agree with Rachel. Of anyone else has a problem with it, it’s their problem.

Be fabulous, be happy, be you.

Congratulations on being a brides maid. That’s sooooo awesome.

-Hugs

Anonymous

What a beautiful & wonderful invitation , how exciting , just fantastic ☺ Tiffany

Terri
      Duchess

A good friend of mine who had transitioned was asked by one of her former students to be a bridesmaid at her wedding. My friend was a teacher in large catholic high school. She was fired after working there over 20 years. Her story hit all the papers and she went to court and the diocese settled and my friend retired. Unfortunately she passed away from a stroke before the wedding. She was a amazing person. Have a great time at the wedding

It’s so amazing that your light shines so bright as a divine expression that they find your gender identity to be irrelevant.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?