Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls! I’ve had an A-Maz-Ing evening. A couple weeks ago my wife and I went out to some shopping together. We were shopping for her, but it was the first time Bridgette was really out and about and interacting with folks. We had such a good time that my wife asked Bridgette to go out on a date night whenever we could find an opportunity. Well our son went camping this weekend, so here was the chance and we took it.

We both wore a sweater dress, me with black tights and she with black leggings. She had lovely dark wine colored high boots with 2 inch block heels and I had a pair of 4 inch stilletto booties in get suede. I also had my favorite platinum wig of course and a slightly dramatic night time makeup setup. I thought we both really looked our best.

We went to a bar that had some of the best food, sort of a gastropub. It’s downtown so we had to park and walk some, which I liked getting the chance to do. My dress was sort of a mini, with lots of leg between hem and boot. But they’re my best asset, so show them! I even got a couple looks my way but just played it off like I get that every day. I was flying high in the fog! We had a nice quiet dinner and left when it was starting to get busy… well, as busy a they’re allowed to get anyways.

Then we went for some ice cream. The music in there made my legs and hips move all on their own, I’m sure I had nothing to do with it. We took our treats home to eat.

It was the best night out I’ve had in a while. Of course, with covid we haven had a night out at all in months. But I think it was the best first date night out i could’ve asked for. I’m gonna be in this fog for a while now, at least all weekend.

I sure hope y’all have a good weekend too! I sure am so far!

Bridgette vS… all I see is pink fog…

Anonymous

That sounds like a wonderful experience, Bridgette; lucky girl, to have such a supportive wife. We have had a few lunch/shopping dates, which I have truly enjoyed – but I think we are both too old to manage a Girls’ Night Out, any longer. Make happy memories while you can.

Hugs,
      Bettylou

Penny Jay
      Lady

What a great night out, sounds like there will be plenty more of those in the future.

Take care

PennyJ

Wow, What a night ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hugs
      Lily-Rose

Anonymous

Congrats Bridgette….

Sparkling girls night out!!!….your outfit sounded dreamy and you have every right to feel good and fog enveloped…..

in fact, we may have to send a search party in….to find you!!

Huggs, grace xx

Beyond awesome!

I am BEYOND jealous.

Love,

Lee Ann

Patty Phose
      Duchess

That is so great you had that date night out with your wife and you both enjoyed it. I hope you will get to do it a lot more and will always have great experiences.

What a wonderful night, Bridgette. You are so lucky, and I see many more of these nights in your future,you go girl:-)
      Regi.

Molly
      Duchess

Wow!.   Green with Envy and so very happy for you.

-Molly

Hi Bridgette,

A great story with all the lockdown and restrictions in place.  Wonderful to hear your wife is so supportive.  Thanks for sharing.

Alice

Leonara
      Ambassador

Bridgette,
      Thank you for sharing your night out.especially in these most difficult times It is so special you experienced it with your wife… Give her a hug for all of us Having SO support makes our CD journey so much easier… I yearn for the opportunity for my wife’s support.
      Be well and stay safe😷
      Leonara

Sounds like a fantatstic night hon and so lovely to be able to share it with someone.  I’m not surprised you are so enveloped in the Pink Fog.  Did you stay en femme for the remainder of the night and overnight after you got home?  I always love being able to go to bed as Gail and wake up that way in the morning

Love as always

Gail

I did, Bridgette went to bed and in the morning put on a… well, that would be telling, as well as why she was wearing that. But let’s say that was fun too. I Lady doesn’t kiss… and tell.

Lady Bridgette vS

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?