Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

It was time.

Time to check into my hotel.

I wandered back to the car park, in no hurry to end the feeling of being completely free in a busy city in such a lovely outfit!

First, a quick visit to the sea front, where the howling wind was whipping up the biggest waves I’d ever seen at Brighton, coming right up to the sea wall. I attempted to take a couple of videos, which were very shaky because I could hardly keep my phone steady!

I walked back through the city  gazed into shop windows, and popped into MAC, to ask if they had a makeup slot available, since, although I had witnessed a fantastic demonstration, I really wanted my eyes and brows done professionally.

After taking quite a long time checking, the girl I spoke to came back apologetically and said they were fully booked, but there were appointments tomorrow. Sadly, my time didn’t extend that long – so I consoled myself that I could put what I’d learned into practice – it was probably meant that way.

So I thanked her very much for checking, and that I would book in advance next time – and she replied “Yes! Please do!”, which was incredibly encouraging.

Back at the car, I pulled out the pink travel case and wheeled it to the hotel, and up to reception on the first floor.

I recognised the lady at the desk, and she spoke as if she recognised me, which I rather doubted, but she seemed to have that big, friendly sort of personality which I love, and so all that mattered was the friendly greeting and handing over of my door cards.

She asked my name, and I felt really happy that I’d booked in my femme name, as I said “Laura. Laura Lovett.”

Joy of joys, she asked me to spell my surname, which I did with relish; “L. O. V. E. double T.”.

Then I had to sign in!

This caught me slightly by surprise, and I paused momentarily, trying to decide what my signature looks like.

Job done, on to my room, on the 2nd floor, and open the case in which there were just too many items of lovely clothing for one month…

After a few selfies, to capture the morning look, I selected a pretty, orange-brown shirt dress, with a lovely leaf print, to maintain my autumnal look, and laid it on the bed.

Next I thought I needed a little relaxation, so picked out a nice, soft cotton, floral M&S nightie, slipped luxuriously into it, and ran a nice bath, with bath salts, gorgeously fragrance oils and perfume bubbles.

While it was running, I prepared my makeup and other toiletries, and fished out my Milly Molly Mandy book to read while I soaked.

Bliss!!!

So many of those idyllic little tales brought back intense childhood feelings. When Milly Molly Mandy went to buy her new dress, instead of feeling very sad that I couldn’t wear one, this time I whooped with joy as I thought about the dress I was going to wear this afternoon, and the other one, smothered in sequins, that I was going to wear in the evening.

The day stretched out both behind and ahead of me, and I felt caught up in a lovely, timeless wave, a soft world of my own creation, where little things matter as much as big things, and people are the source of  essential nutrients for my soul, to whom I owed a debt of love and kindness.

I reached for the razor, and shaved slowly and carefully, stroking my limbs to ensure maximum smoothness.

I slathered myself in pure Dove, whose subtle scent I love, rinsed, and began my makeup.

Just a bit of foundation, brush it nice and fine, until a natural, matte look is achieved. Brush the brows, and apply some light powders to create a better shape, then on to the smoky eyes. Starting with light colour, including light pencil under the eye to make it pop, I worked darler and darker colours outward, brushing to blend, until I had a nice effect.

Then the mascara, blusher, and a light attempt at contouring, especially applying some dark contour to the side of my nose – shading is slimming, and a light stripe down the bridge, brushing to blend again, for the most seamless look I could manage, using minimal amounts of makeup for a subtle, natural effect – after all, I’d been wandering around happily without any, so this gentle dabbling felt quite glamorous!

I slipped into the shirt dress, took a few selfies in the mirror, wound my scarf around my neck, and selected my pink raincoat for another look I loved.

It was 5pm by now, so I headed out, where the wind and rain had completely died down. The promenade was so inviting, I selected a road which would give me a nice, long walk along it, and take me past the pier, over the road to Bar Revenge – and hopefully my beloved friend, Luke, the ex-drag queen, and many new friends besides!

I hope I’m keeping the flow – I keep having to go back and put in little details that I just didn’t want to leave out… once again, I’ll leave so that I can decide whether to finish or not – so much happened in the evening, yet it’s mostly a blur, due mainly to over-celebrating my birthday… *blush!*

Love Laura

IsabelB
      Lady

Laura – sounds to me like you were having a great time and really making the most of it.  Quite right too!  And what a great way of telling the tale – in one message it would have been all too brief – this way, we get to hear it all – keep it up!

Isabel

Hi Laura,

sounds like you were having a delightful time.

Alice

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?