Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Diana W
      Lady

It seems bringing out my feminine side is also bringing out my creative side.  Recently I’ve been writing a lot of poetry.  And I’ve taken up drawing.  Today for the first time, I drew while dressed up and I think I’ve produced my best drawing yet.

So has anyone else had this experience of becoming more creative while cross dressing?  I wonder how common this is.

Sorry, not very creative here.

Diana W
      Lady

All answers count.  Thank you for commenting.

Anonymous

I don’t know that I am anymore creative, but I am definitely more inclined to focus and see the beauty in all things around me, and I stop to smell the roses more. I would say I am more emotional, little things I see, news stories, others peoples  accomplishments will bring a tear to my eye easily.

Diana W
      Lady

I know what you mean, Jo.  I’m definitely more sensitive and more inclined to notice beauty around me.  It’s a wonderful thing.

Anonymous

Diana… I think I am fairly creative, I enjoy using my hands and mind, I enjoy carpentry and Reno’s, seeing a finished project, I also tie flys for fishing, I enjoy most music. I definitely have mellowed and see things differently, and trying hard to see different perspectives, this is all much easier now that I allow my feminine side out, it has always been there, just suppressed. I don’t see a mad rush of creativity in me, but desires and feelings are different

Could it also be one of those chicken or egg first things?

I didn’t start dressing until later in life. Once I started examining things in my life at the time, creativity throughout my life was one of many things that I identified as setting me apart from the regular run of the mill knuckle draggers that I didn’t seem to fit in with.

I agree with Olivia. Transgendered people are more creative. People with bipolar disorder are more creative. Geniuses are more creative. I guess that means I should make DaVinci look like a second rate jingle writer.

It’s fun to think about it Diana. But by the time we’re born it’s too late to figure out exactly why we are anything that we are. But accepting your feminine side may be subconsciously giving you permission to express things the way you were naturally meant to.

Like the Bud Dry commercials used to say, why ask why? Just enjoy your creativity and share what you produce with your family and friends.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Hi girls,

As much as I think it would be great fun (and possibly very creative) to play my guitar and perform as Caty, I cant see how it could ever happen.

I live in a retirement village and yes, if and when the “Bug” is beaten I’m sure there would be a chance to strap on my guitar and belt out a “few chunes”.

But to do it as Caty would send the gossip mill ’round here off it’s bearings.

As an existing example its a comnent statement  here that we dont need any security guards and should not be paying house contents insurance.

Why? Well there’s an unpaid guard behind about half of the living room windows!!

Caty

Seren
      Baroness

Hey Diana, I answered yes, but actually I think it’s always been there. Dressing and the increased focus on my femme side has ‘allowed’ me to express my creativity more. And like you girls have already said, I’m probably more comfortable commenting on/appreciating beautiful things around me.

🌻🍁🦢💕👗

Hi Diana You are so right. Once you begin to allow the feminine side of you to bloom .I believe you see things with a whole another set of lights. Colors become more softer. I enjoy all the different shades of blue and reds become more pink. I love making a house a home it’s a endless project. I truly love shopping for cute little items to fill in those spaces that completes a room. So yes letting that female side of you out allows you to feel more and look at things differently. It is defiantly in you. You just have to give her permission to come out. Be nice to the feminine side of you she will reward you with another really pretty way of looking at things. Luv Stephanie

Diana W
      Lady

Stephanie, this answer really spoke to me.  I’ve noticed a much greater appreciation for beautiful things and I’ve started to watch shows like  House Hnnters and Million Dollar Homes, I think it’s called, and appreciating the layout of certain homes and how they’re decorated.  While Diana fully came out just over a week ago, I think she has been building in me for a while.

Diana W
      Lady

Seraphina,  YES!  I’m definitely appreciating beauty around me more and not holding back from saying it.

Diana W
      Lady

Caty, that would be a sight to see!!  Not just you in full dress performing, but the faces of your audience.  Priceless.  It’s just a shame society as a whole has to be so judgmental and opinionated on things they don’t understand.

Diana W
      Lady

Olivia, I’ve been drawing for a while and last night I drew something while dressed as Diana and I think what I drew was probably my best drawing yet.  That’s kind of what prompted the question.  Thanks for your reply. 🙂

Diana W
      Lady

Thank you, Casey.  Maybe I need to stop questioning and just start enjoying. 🙂

I see that too Diana especially nature and flowers and like decorating my apt with flower arrangements and pretty things

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Hi Diana,

Thank you for your response. I hereby invite you specifically  and all and sundry in general, to take a look at my public photos and suggest what I should wear if I perfomed live here at my retirement village.

FORMAL?? Ball gowns or “Mother of The Bride”?? (Too old for a wedding dress and mine are long gone)

PERIOD?? Marie Antionette or “Scarlett O Caty”??

SMART CASUAL/ELEGANT COCKTAIL WEAR???

Or lastly “Clever Secretary”/ “mature lady shopping at the mall”.

Over to you.

Caty

[postquote quote=363772]
      But Liv do you think you acted on creative impulse more afterwards or about the same ?

Thanks Autumn

Its just that I realized I had already been acting on that creativity throughout life more than many others had.

Hi Diana,

Good topic. I voted yes. Like Liv, dressing came late in my life. I have noticed lots of differences in myself, for the better, including a bit more artistic creativity. In general I have always been more of an editor than a creator. I do well when looking to “improve” something as opposed to creating something fresh or unique.

For a while I have been considering learning to sew. I’m a big fan of Project Runway. I think I would love to learn how to make my own clothes. I never would have seriously considered that previously.

Hugs,

Autumn

Diana W
      Lady

Oddly I have started watching Say Yes To The Dress, a show I wouldn’t have even glanced at two weeks ago!

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?