Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello, I’m looking for a little advice about an upcoming vacation. My wife and I are going on a vacation in November with 6 female friends to Temptation in Mexico, we’ve been before, the atmosphere at the resort is pretty openminded, and most of our friends already know Sascha but I hadn’t planned on her coming to Mexico. My wife has suggested I reconsider, at least for one night.

The resort has a different party theme every night and one night is “school girls and nerds”, my wife is thinking she could dress as the nerd and Sascha could be the school girl… On the surface the idea appeals to me but when I start to think about it I get nervous. I don’t think I look bad but I’m not kidding myself that I’m passable yet either, throw in a short skirt, heels, and some alcohol not to mention the heat and being in a foreign country and I start imaging all sorts of possible catastrophes.  The other side of the argument in my head is that it may be a one time opportunity, I’ll have lots of support there, it could be an incredibly fun night with the girls, and the resort moto is “nobody knows you and nobody gives a shit”

So after that very long winded explanation here’s my question to you ladies: Should I let go of my fears and just go for it or should I play it safe and leave Sascha in Canada?

Thanks for any thoughts and/or advice you can offer.

Sascha

Molly
      Duchess

Sascha

If your only reason is that it scares you, but you’d like to… Well… I’d say that you have the support of your wife and your friends, who already know…   This is probably the safest way to do it and start the conversation with the other women.     If it excites you and scares you, then go for it, or at least take the stuff in case you change your mind and regret not having the clothes and items to do it.    Sounds like a once in a long time opportunity, just stay in the resort if you’re concerned about safety.

I also suspect that you wouldn’t have posted here if you didn’t want to be convinced to do it.  (Am I wrong?) 😀💋

Hugs and have fun sweetie.

-Molly

Thanks Molly,

You’re not entirely wrong about me looking for a little convincing 🙂 but I’m also wondering if anyone else has had a bad experience in a similar situation; by nature I’m somewhat risk adverse if you know what I mean…lol Love your idea about bringing my stuff and making the final decision there, I’ve been stuck on the go/no go question and hadn’t even thought of that approach.

Sascha

Molly
          Duchess

Just glad my comments could help a little.

Hugs

-Molly

Anonymous

As the girl guides say, “Be prepared!”.

Sasha should have the option… maybe a couple of options?

I usually take some Laura options on holiday.  Most times I don’t get a chance, but the last time, I did.

We stayed in North Devon, and one afternoon my wife took the children out to a place she wanted to visit, giving me an unexpected afternoon free.

So I slipped into a floaty summer dress and went to a tiny seaside village and enjoyed an hour or so on the beach, and just walking around the lovely countryside.

Femme time on holiday is just heaven!

Love Laura

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I say take Sascha with you. Check out where your are for safety. If it feels right and OK, take Sascha out. If not you can always be Sascha where you are staying, or you can leave her in your luggage..

Take Sascha in the case. You can decide how you feel when there.  It would be a missed opportunity you might regret, if you feel comfortable to embrace holiday Sascha, only to find she’s not there.

Thanks everyone for your replies!!! It feels like I was overthinking the negatives and underthinking the possible options. Looks like we’re going to Mexico 🙂 I don’t know if Sascha is going to make it out of the room but she’s going to be there.

Brilliant. At least she’s there.  The relaxed atmosphere may draw her out. You never know!!!

Amanda. xx

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?