Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone

I am Brionny Rose, I’m 45 years old, and I am very confused about my life.

I am married with kids and we live a relatively socially isolated life. I’ve been dressing in secret since I was a teenager. I was yong when I got married and although I told my other that I dressed before we got together, she very quickly came to be against it and so it went underground.  I totally respect those who dress for their own given reasons but for me dressing is a sexual thing so I hope it is okay to talk of this here. I suppose if I were to medicalise it then it would be classed as a ‘transvestic fetish’ which basically means that I have an auto-erotic fetish involving the wearing of women’s clothes.

Over the last few years since moving home we have become much more trapped in the house due to various life situations and I haven’t been able to dress for years. When we left our last house, I had to throw away all my clothes in case I was discovered. I now have zero possibility of dressing and desperately await an opportunity to be able to do so.

I feel I have many unexplored avenues sexually and my experiences have been very very limited – almost to a religiously inexperienced level. Over the last few years I have begun fantasising about being with another crossdresser. I feel though that at my age it would be impossible to explore anything ‘innocently’ and slowly and without pressure to already be experienced. I also feel that I’m at a point where time is running out for me and that I am currently on a path which will just confine me to this torment.

As you can probably tell, I am not very good at expressing myself. I just don’t know where to go from here and what to do. Dressing is a core part of me even if it’s something that s only sexual. Not only is it sexual, but I find it fun and playful. There is certainly an emotional thing there as well.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Brionny

welcome.  This is a beautiful place to be if your new to  this wonderful world. Meet many of our ladies who are always willing to offer their help and advice to help you be better understand this amazing feelings . Just ask your questions and many are happy to offer their help. To dress is such an exhilarating  experience and so much fun when you can share it with others . Enjoy your time here and know your among friends who really do care about each other and who we are.  Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome Briony to CDH, now step back and enjoy the fact that you have joined a group that is here to talk and help if they can, so come on in and feel at home.

Sherri

Hello Briony welcome to CDH I am glad you have shared a part of who you are in your background and found us and made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place, home, or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are; as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. I am happy you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself as self acceptance is the most important thing you can do for yourself and others. You can’t expect others to accept you if you don’t accept yourself all of you. As you are sharing a part of your authentic self here on CDH it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried for what seems like a lifetime you are not alone. Being here helps not only yourself but helps others gain acceptance and confidence I am happy you have made the step to be here. Welcome!

Hugs April

Hi Briony welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on I’m still in the closet to my wife, I’m a UK girl too I’m down in Shropshire, I’ve not been able to dress much over the last 3 years because of the lock downs we had, at first it was a sexual thing with me but as I’ve gotten older it’s become more of an obsession, it’s also a stress relief when I’m dressed as Roz I’m less stressed, if it’s help and advice you need you have come to the right place we don’t judge anyone on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

[postquote quote=731847]

This is perhaps the closest situation to mine. I do find dressing up extremely stress relieving. It seems the longer i go without dressing up, the more it begins to weigh me down.

Hi Brionny Rose,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome, Im very fortunate that not only do I now have a supportive partner but ample opportunity to dress.Ive had times when Ive had men friends/ or at least those who wanted to enjoy me ,whilst I was dressed.
      I feel for you , and it is easy for me to say , life is too short so dont waste it but can understand that it isnt that easy.
      I hope you find some way of meeting your needs as an individual without destroying your relationship , but the choice is about you and your future happiness

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Maybe you can find a local trans support group or a therapist experienced in trans matters to talk to which might help you sort things out.

Briony

I know how you feel. Dressing can be very sexual and fun. It’s very frustrating when you can express who you are or what you enjoy to your SO. Mine is on and off when it comes to fully accepting all that I am. And when it’s off it makes it hard to open up to her.

Hi Brionny, welcome to CDH. I’m glad you could join us. There are many articles here that can possibly address your situation and there are many bios of others that find themselves in very similar circumstances. Please reach out and know that your not alone. You can pm me whenever you like.

Rose

Hi Brionny nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Well girlfriend there is a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from so look around and ask many questions of these wonderful ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme road they are on.. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Brionny as she travels down her own girly path in life .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we are just a simple click away .. Just please remember we are a support site and will help every way we can but we dont talk sex here thats for bedrooms thanks .. Again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Brionny,

I’m blessed in that the sexual aspect is A-OK with my SO but she has other concerns. Sexy stuff for the bedroom aside, she’s ok with my entire wardrobe being from women’s outlets as long as nothing overt (dresses, heels) is worn in public. More details on my profile.

I hope you can find a way to start dressing more often.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Hi Brionny.

Greetings from another UK member.

I think what you’ve written will strike a chord with a lot of us.

Hugs.

Sara. X

Oh Briony! We are sisters in so many ways. There is so much in your story that resonates with me! We dress for the same reasons. We both started young. We both are deep in the closet, and we both can never stop. I wish we were together hugging right now. We would be tearful too, about our situations. But the comfort of kisses would soon follow. Let’s become friends, and give each other consolation, as much as we can. You will be in my thoughts so much, until we chat some more. Stay strong, girlfriend. We are NOT alone, at all!
      Hugs,
      Stephie

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Briony, when I was in my teens and early twenties I guess wearing women’s clothes was kind of a sexual experience in that I became very aroused. But once the sexual part of it was satisfied I felt so much more relaxed and happy to be the girl I portrayed. For me that’s when the enjoyment of being feminine really began.

I am now much older and the sexual part has long ago departed. Instead I just have a huge feeling of contentment and serenity inside me. And trust me Briony, at 45 years old it is far from being too late for you. I’m 72 and still go out as a women regularly, by myself or with my girl friends. So please don’t give up on yourself. If you need help you are on the right site. All the girls here are open, compassionate caring girls who will help you anyway they can. All you need to do is ask and you’ve done that.

Trish 💖

Hi Briony
      As another UK girl living in the South West been cd since my teens I am a secret mature crossdresser who finds it difficult to fully dress.
      The urge and desire never goes away and I have purged many times but I keep dressing.
      Love
      Helena

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Briony,

Hello Gigi,

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Link to our Public Chat Room   =========

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?